Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A room so large and grand it is paradise for every bibliophile.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:41 am

"What did I learn from reading your file?" Rinami asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:41 am

Yes, tell me".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:52 am

"Hmm, I learned that you had trust issues and stayed in your room reading alot, you were afraid of getting teased so you developed anorexia, and started hallucinating when you were 17," Rinami stated.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am

"I see", Celestine said, gazing into Rinami's blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 am

Chase, looked at Rinami for a long time. He smirked, popping a bubble of gum. "We're quite alike, you know. My eyes are also red, and glowish looking in the night. My father was never around, either. I love to read, so on." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 pm

"Huh?" Rinami said, swiveling around. "Oh, I didn't know you were here," she said to Chase, smiling sheepishly. "I guess we do have alot in common," Rinami said.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Skylar placed a pile of books down infront of her. Each one about anorexics, and how to help them.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Chase walked up behind her, hands in pockets, popping a bubble of gum. "Whatcha readin THIS time?" He asked, leaning over and attempting to read over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Skylar closed the book quickly "nothing of importance" she said blushing. "Besides its gross and boring " she lied looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:25 pm

"You're lying, aren't you?" He said, his eyes told her he was fine with it, that she deserved her personal space. He pulled a comic book out of his bag and sat down in a chair, starting to read.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Skylar nodded "yes I lied I'm sorry" she said smiling at him. A sad look crossed her eyes" I just wanna see what happens to you" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 pm

"Nothing's going to happen to me," Chase promised, not looking up from his comic book, popping a bubble aimlessly. He brushed his hair from his eyes, and laughed slightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:48 pm

"No you'll get sick and skinnier like this" she said opening to a picture of a sickly man who's tail bone you could see. Skylar had tears in her eyes as she hugged him "it gets worse every year, the book said you'll eventually quite eating all together" she said a few spilling over.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:54 pm

"So? He's so thin." He said, wrapping his skinny arms around her, "I'll be fine." He promised kissing the top of her head comfortingly.

"I don't eat as it s, except for once everyday. And I'm doing fine." He mumbled, his minty scent enveloping both of them.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm

"He died from it a day after that picture" she said closing her eyes. Skylar kissed his neck.

"Please eat twice a day" she said softly dropping the book.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 8:15 pm

"Oh..." Chase said quietly, closing his eyes as her lips met his skin. "Oh." He said again, reopening his eyes and pulling her closer.

"A meal, and then a snack, okay?"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Skylar blushed and nodded keeping her face in his chest.

"Ok" she said forcing a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:35 pm

He held onto her.

"I love you, Skylar. I know you don't want to hear it, but I do."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Skylar closed her eyes tightly holding in tears. "I know you do and im sorry" she said squeezing his shirt in her hands.

"We shouldn't fall in love if.we can't be together" she said softly looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:49 pm

He pulled her away, gently. "We can't be?" He asked, apparently, this was news to him. He furrowed his eyebrows. He touched her hands, then detached them from his shirt, holding onto them tightly. He popped a bubble, thinking.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Skylar looked down not making eye contact. "My father gets tons of arranged marrige proposals a year" she said softly "unless you some how have more money than them" she said.

She let a few more tears fall "I should of tols you sooner" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

"No, it's okay. I'm gonna end up in an arranged marriage too. That's what my mother wanted, and I'll do anything for her." He said, starting to loosen his grip on Skylar's hands. He turned his head away, not wanting her to see his tears.

"I understand. This is fake, isn't it? You don't love me." He murmured, dropping her hands completely, he sat down, grabbed a random book and began to read it.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Skylars eyes widened with a sad look as he let her hands go. More tears feel down her cheeks "no,no I do, I...lo..love you...m..more than you know" she said softly. "And I want us...this" she added but stopped.

Cleaning her eyes of tears for only a few seconds before more started to come down. "Maybe I should go" she said turning away from him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:19 pm

"Don't go." Chase said softly, pulling her back to him and holding her close. "Don't let my attitude chase you away." He kissed her forehead, wiping away the remainder of her tears. He held her, tightly. "You can't leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Skylar closed her eyes still moving closer to him. "Maybe your dad could call and set up an arragement" she said looking up at him. "Because I don't want you to let go ever, and I...won't leave you"she said breathing in his smell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com