Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Koasur, Cinder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cinder_XXX
New

Koasur, Cinder  Empty
PostSubject: Koasur, Cinder    Koasur, Cinder  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:06 am

Name: Cinder A. Koasur
Day of Birth: September 4th
Hight: 5'4
Weight: 97

Description: Cinder has albino-white hair, two different colored eyes, one blue, one gold. She is extremely thin and small, from under eating and lack of sleep. Her skin is deathly pale and she hates the outdoors.

Personality: She enjoys talking in a puzzling and sarcastic way, she's extremely clever and she knows it. She doesn't like other people, just because she hasn't met any that she can have an intelligent and amusing conversation with. She used to go to a boarding school intel one day she attacked and maimed a fellow student using a shard of glass that she hid in her pocket. She always caries the piece of glass around with her now. She also has a strange obsession with apple juice.

Past: Her mother died upon giving birth... and her father committed suicide when Cinder was 3. Since then she has been orphanage hoping, leaving one when she got bored with it. Finally she was enrolled in a boarding school in Wisconsin. She only stayed because her aunt, who was her only relative alive, said that she would throw her out on the streets if she ran away from one more school. So one day, Cinder attacked and maimed a student with a shard of broken glass, then she wrote, "I'm leaving now... please clean up the mess for me, thanks." on the bathroom wall in the students own blood. After that she left the school, and a week later her aunt was found dead... shards of glass were found around and in her body. Cinder moved around after that... but was eventually found. They had tried to put her in juvenile detention before, but she escaped and got away. So this time they decided to send her to Melancholic Academy... which is where she is now.

Likes: Dark cool places, intelligent conversations, and apple juice.

Dislikes: Stupid people, the outdoors.

DISEASES: Diabetes, and insanity.

Last edited by Cinder_XXX on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cinder_XXX
New

Koasur, Cinder  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koasur, Cinder    Koasur, Cinder  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:07 am

I'll have the picture soon. ^.^
Back to top Go down

Koasur, Cinder

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Pending Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com