Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A room so large and grand it is paradise for every bibliophile.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 am

((Got to finish packing for tomorrow. Gonna call it a night. Maybe continue tomorrow?))

Olive followed behind and took a seat across from Celestine, scooting in the tall chair behind her. Everything in this library was old and tall, with an almost antique feel to it. Still, the chair was very sturdy under her. Olive wondered if they would be allowed to eat here. She looked around for a second before asking Celestine. "Is it okay to eat in here?"
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am

"Hello," Hikami said in his quiet, timid voice as he entered the library. He walked over to Celestine and Olive, standing around awkwardly for a moment, and then looking at Celestine.

"How is your morning?" He asked, avoiding the boy's gaze and not looking at the girl more out of shyness than anything else.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Skylar didn't hear any of them talking, she was into deep of a sleep. Enjoying for once a dreamless sleep, no nightmares to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:36 am

Olive glanced up at the pale newcomer shyly. Since he was not looking at her, she assumed he was speaking to Celestine. She fidgeted a little and glanced over towards Skye, who was fast asleep in a chair at the next table over. Olive tilted her head slightly. She wondered if she was comfortable sleeping on such a hard wooden chair.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Skylar figited, feeling she was being watched. Ignoring it she continued to sleep for a few more minutes. Looking up at Olive with tired eyes, she waved a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Olive waved back shyly. Not wanting to disturb her nap, she turned back to Celestine and Hikami.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Courtney slowly made her way into the, Library she sat down, and began to doddle on paper she felt alittle lonely but she was kinda new here and hasn't had tme to make any friends

Courtney sigh she missed London she missed her father, she didn't like it here at all! it was to lonely
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Yuki walked through the aisle of books. "hmm something interesting... hmmm" yuki continue. thinks, *reading is the only thing that will keep my mind off of my family*
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 am

Courtney turned around to see Yuki, Courtney smiled "oh! hello I thought I was the only one in here!" Courtney said still smiling
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Yuki flinched on to a stack of books. "o-oh hello" Yuki looked embarressed. She bent down to pick up the book and showing a gentle smile to courtney as a greet. thinks, *oh geez I cant believe I just did that~! emo *
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 am

Courtney giggled she found Yuki cute, "my apologies I didn't mean to frighten you! Courtney said "so are you looking for a book? cause if you are I could help you if you want?" Courtney said softly and politely
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Yuki looked up at courtney. "oh well any book really ^^;" thinks,*reading a book could keep my mind out from the past.*
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Courtney walked into the library with interest it was lonely in here, she had no friends to come with her to the Library she sighed and sat on the couch feeling lonely
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Mikey sat down next to her, a Harry Potter book in his hand. He loved Harry Potter, even at the age of three. He smiled at Courtney, and extended a hand.

"Hi, I'm Mikey Amu. Pleased to meetcha!" He said in his usual, charming manner. He smiled sweetly, before returning to the book in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Yuki kept browsingaround the stack of books.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:52 am

Courtney looked at Mikey "why hello there Mikey pleased to meet you to!" Courtney said smiling *he's so cute!* she tought
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:18 pm

He giggled, swinging his legs back and forth. "What are you doing here?" He asked, his eyes meeting hers brightly. Today was a good day, and he loved good days.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Yuki enters the library. "its sure is quiet here... maybe i can just stay here and just rest my head huh... why did i walk into that hallway." yuki looked so confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com