Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A room so large and grand it is paradise for every bibliophile.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
____
New

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:14 pm

Akira smiled at Skylar "okay!" Akira said with a handsome smile on his face!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Raven ran up to Skylar "SKYLAR I HAVE GREAT NEWS!" Raven yelled with excitment to Skylar
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 pm

Skylar yawned and stared at the random books. Yawing she picked a weird comic book.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Raven stared at Skylar "Skylar I have great news to tell you!" Raven said calmer now
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 am

McKenzie entered the library, her shoes sinking silently into the plush carpet. She waved at the two girls before continuing to the books, she found one and opened it. It was about how to help an anorexic person.

"I'm worried about your boyfriend," she said to Skylar. "He's a stubborn one." She added, before returning to her book, twirling her hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:03 am

"Oi, I didn't see you mate" she said her aussie accent leaking through.

"What about Chase?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am

"Well, he's obviously too thin." She said, turning a page, lightly. "I tried to make him eat, but no, he wouldn't do it. Definitely stubborn." She said, staring intently at a page. She loved her jobs, and she loved all the kids here, she'd do anything to help them.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am

Skylar giggled "I had to cry, just so he'd eat a meal and a snack a day" she said. "He has a weird thery to him not eatting, but I shouldn't tell you since it is his secret not mine" she added he blue eyes dulling out some.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:14 am

"You had to cry? My goodness, he's a softie." McKenzie said with a badly hidden chuckle. She continued staring at the book, her eyes intently devouring the words.

"It's alright. I don't need to know." She said with a smile at Skylar. "He's a little quirky, but pretty cool, I guess." She added. Chewing at her lip before returning to the book at hand.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:15 am

Olive walked into the library with her usual down-focused composure. She stopped at the desk first, completely ignoring the librarian as she intently fingered through the listings. It took less than a minute before she had found what she was looking for and scanned over the large room with her eyes to pinpoint its location.

Unfortunately, that location was up. Olive had caught a lucky break in discovering the exact physics volume she needed was at Melancholic. And getting to it couldn't be that hard...

Olive spotted a side-rolling ladder against the bookshelf, and walked over to inspect it. After looking at it carefully from several angles and giving it a soft shake, she decided it was sturdy enough. She moved it over to where she could reach the book and carefully ascended.

Olive leaned over and looked through the volumes, tracing over each with her hand... She paused when she got to the place it was supposed to be. The books on either side of it were there, and a little too close... Her book wasn't where it was supposed to be.

A little frustrated, Olive scanned the books on either side of her ladder reach before finally spotting it far to the left. It was gonna be a reach... But she figured if she pivoted herself correctly at the edge of the ladder - assuming it was sturdy - she should be able to reach it.

Olive scooted to the left and barely wrapped her right foot and arm around the edge of the ladder, then leaned far to the left, letting her foot dangle as she reached with her left hand and began to pull the book out from its snug, out-of-place spot.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

Skylar smiled "yeah he is my quricky, kinda weirdo boyfriend, that tends to make me jelous" she said with a shrug. "I'm sure we both upset each other without knowing though" she said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:47 am

McKenzie looked up at the other girl. "He makes you jealous? Like on purpose?" She asked, thinking of what an awful thing that would be to do. Her eyebrows furrowed concernedly. She wondered why Skylar didn't just dump him.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 pm

"What no, not purpose" Skylar said "he's just a touchy person" she said. "And I don't really like him touching other girls...does that make me a bad girlfriend?" Skylar asked.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 pm

"No, in fact, I think it makes you a better girlfriend." McKenzie said. "It's shows that you actually care about him." McKenzie smiled reassuringly at the younger girl. "Talk to him about it, I'm sure he'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Raven skipped into the Library looking for something to do
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 pm

McKenzie smiled as her excitable friend entered the room. She waved to her. "Hi, Raven. I trust you're not biting?" She joked, turning to Skylar.

"If Chase was my boyfriend, I'd get jealous. He's beautiful and sweet." She said reassuringly. "So it's good that you're jealous."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Skylar nodded "but, it would be extremly akward to talk to him about" she said her eyes dropping to the floor. Skylae didn't want to make Chase change just for her, but she wouldn't say that part out loud. She played with the edge of her dress a blush rising on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 pm

"Yes, it would be." McKenzie agreed, her attention turning back to the book on the table. She flipped a dust page. "But if you don't talk to him, he won't know, and you two will end up getting in a fight, which he won't understand." She said, looking back up at the girl.

"He seems easygoing, just pull him aside. Tell him he doesn't have to change, but it bothers you when he gets over touchy with other women." McKenzie honestly hoped she was helping. She loved helping and taking care of people.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 pm

Raven over heard what was bothering Skylar "Skylar, are you talking about the swimming pool thing when Chase was comforting me?" Raven asked her eyes widen and serious
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 pm

"I'm sure that's not it," McKenzie said to Raven. "Chase just gets along with everyone." She added, pushing her sandy blonde hair behind her ears again. She bit her lip, look between the two girls. She really didn't want to have to end an argument.

Oh, God, she loved her job. She smiled slightly. It really was the best.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 pm

Raven looked to McKenzie "no I think that's it! because he was comforting me with his arm around and wipping my tears away yeterday, at the pool with Skylar there!" raven said frowning
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Skylar shook her head "no, well, yes part of it but not all of it" she said her blush brighting some. "I feel awful for feeling that way then" she said softly. "Because I know you were upset and he was just helping" she said her blue eyes turning a lighter blue.

"See I'm a horrible girlfriend" she told McKenzie tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 pm

Raven gave Skylar and huge hug patting her on the back "no your not being a treeible girlfriend!" Raven pointed out, Raven pulled away with both hands on Skylar's shoulder "I should of known I'm a terrible friend!" Raven said feeling shameful

"You should talk to him about it, and if he is a good botfriend he'll listen to yoiu and care about your feelings!" Raven said hugging her again and stepping back giving Skylar space
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm

"You are not a horrible girlfriend." McKenzie said, standing up and gripping Skylar's shoulders. She stared at her. "You're worrying him away." She looked at Raven then back at Skylar. "At least he wasn't flirting with her." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Raven shuffled uncomftorbly at McKenzie's comment as so frowned hard and dropped her face to the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com