Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A room so large and grand it is paradise for every bibliophile.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 pm

McKenzie ran into Celestine with a slight "Oof!" The books beginning to topple towards her. She looked up at them and froze, wide-eyed and petrified.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Celestine saw what happened and wrapped his arms around the books so they wouldn't hit McKenzie, he was trying desperetly to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Olive looked up at him, surprised he actually wanted to spend more time together. She bit her lip, not wanting to mess anything up now, but nodded. She felt so out of character, agreeing to spend time with somebody.

"Yes, that would be nice," she said, her voice more lyrical than the usual monotone. Olive froze as McKenzie darted in and began to topple a tall pile of books. Frantically, she ran into the stack with the side of her body, trying to send them in another direction.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oh thanks! Both of you!" She said, it was probably a comical sight, a tiny person carrying a huge pile of leather-bound books. She began to waddle away, the pile wavering haphazardly first one way, and then the other.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

"Are you okay", Celestine asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Olive felt a good deal embarrassed from her not-so-effective headbutt attack, but was glad to see everybody was alright...for the moment. Olive made a few squeak sounds, watching the pile hopelessly wobble. Anybody, physicist or not, could tell that was not going end well.

"Book carts," she said, urging McKenzie to stop. "By the desk..."
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:18 pm

"I'm fine, thank you Celestine." She said politely, she whirled around her books tilting dangerously. She looked at Olive. "A...book cart? I'm fine. I can do this." She said, determined, although no one could see that determination on her face.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Celestine turned his attention back to Olive, "I would love to spend more time with you", he smiled. He quickly jogged to get a cart for McKenzie.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

"I do not need a cart." McKenzie said, making her books wobble again. She began to make her way-very very slowly-to the tables. However, everyone could tell that this wouldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:24 pm

She nodded to Celestine, barely smiling, before continuing to watch McKenzie and the disaster-to-be pile of books. Olive blinked as something fluttered past her eyes. She looked up to see it was moth, looping lazily above her head. "Hm," she murmured, watching it for a second. She looked back down for a moment, then back up to see that it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Celestine walked with McKenzie making sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:32 pm

The book on her pile began to slowly slip off and fall towards her...She didn't notice it, however, so lost in conversation with Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Olive followed after, keeping a distance. She was sure that she would be of more help at a safe distance. Especially if somebody needed to call a medic.

Another moth flew by her face, skimming her cheek lightly. She wrinkled her nose and batted softly at it, but she couldn't find it anywhere. But it wasn't important; them not being crushed by books was important.

Olive walked ahead, and yelped quietly as the books began to slip. She dropped her book and reached out to steady them.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Celestine noticed the tumbling book and caught it in mid-air, before it had time to hit McKenzie.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:43 pm

"Maybe I should get a cart." McKenzie said, dropping the books randomly and kicking one. She was angry at herself and everyone else. She stuck her tongue at at the books, before turning around to get a cart.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Celestine snatched the tower of books from her arms, "Let me get them for you", he said carrying the books to the tables.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Olive sighed and relaxed her arms as the pile balanced and the slipping book was caught. She was relieved when McKenzie dropped the books to get a cart. That would be safer for all of them.

"Good," she said quietly.

Olive turned and stooped to pick up her dropped book. She felt something smoosh against her hand, and gasped, pulling it away to find a squashed moth, its guts smeared on her hand and the book cover. Gross... She made a face and pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket to wipe it off. When she looked back at the hand and her book, they were clean.

This was weird. She stared at her hand, turning it over a few times as she followed the others.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

"Oh, thanks!" McKenzie said, heading toward the tables. "I'm really sorry for making you do this." She said, apologetically. She hoped he wouldn't look at the books, she didn't need him asking pointless questions about her, especially since the first book was about raising your self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm

"Are you alright Olive", Celestine asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:55 pm

"Yes. Are you?" McKenzie asked, turning her concerned blue gaze toward the other girl. She stared at her for a moment, playing nervously with a lock of sandy hair.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Olive looked up, still confused. She looked around quickly, then down at the book. Nothing out of the ordinary now... Still, this worried her. At the same time, she didn't want to worry her acquaintances, or scare them away. Olive wondered if she should leave. If this really was an episode, she didn't want anybody to see. At the same time, she didn't want to leave.

"Just a bug," she said with her practiced awkward smile. "It's gone now." Olive debated with herself for another second before joining them at the table.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 pm

Skylar smiled and walk up to Celestine "ok, I...I...need you to er give this to Chase if you see him" she said holding out an envolope. "Don't open it, its private" she said blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm

"Are you sure, Hon?" McKenzie asked, reaching over and squeezing the other girl's hand. She smiled. "If you would like to leave you may, I'm fine, Celestine has me." She said gently, she turned to Celestine.

"Can you put them over there, please?" She said, pointing to a random table.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Celestine looked at Sky, "Sure thing dear", he said placing the envelope in his jeans pocket. Celestine sat and began to light his pipe.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Chase sauntered into the room and sneezed. "Augh, I have an awful cold." He said, quietly, sniffling. "Hey everyone." He said pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com