Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A room so large and grand it is paradise for every bibliophile.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Olive recognized the girl with the letter as somebody from the pool. Also, the guy who had given her the band-aid. Feeling she was on a roll with this social stuff, she resolved to say hello... She hugged the book to her chest and took a breath...

All that came out was air.

Olive shut her mouth and looked back down. Perhaps she was pushing her luck for today. Perhaps she would be better staying in the background for now. The sound of a moth fluttering in her ear made her gasp and jerk her shoulder up.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Skylar blushed and noticed Chase. "Umm, nevermind Celestine" she said with a small smile. Tugging at her dress she walked over to Chase and wispphered"we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Olive was now pretty sure she was having an episode... Why? She didn't know. She had been taking her medication regularly. This was entirely unfair! Why now? She backed up in her seat as two moths began to flitter in front of her eyes, staying in her line of vision wherever she looked or moved her head. She waved her hand in front of them, batting them away.

They felt real; the wings, the flapping sound, the light tickle as her hand made contact with them... But they really weren't there, right? She had to keep thinking it. She rubbed her eyes and blinked a couple times.

Now there were four of them.

Olive, now significantly freaked out, stood up from the table and picked up her book. Shakily, she untangled herself from her chair and turned to the others.

"I have to go, now," she muttered before quickly walking off. The moths kept blocking her vision, now swarming around her as if she were made of honey. She began to feel her way along the bookshelf and around the corner, shaking visibly. She felt the strong urge to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Chase's eyes widened considerably at Skylar's words, he stared widely at her. "I hate those words, but sure." He said, dragging her to an abandoned section of the library.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Celestine ran up to Olive, "I know your having a schizophrenia episode", Celestine whispered to her, "Just accept it, don't fight it, it'll be gone in three minutes if you do".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Skylar akwardly looked away "well, I....ummm...idontlikeitwhenyourreallytouchywithothergirls" she mummbled quietly and quickly.

Looking up at him she sighed"but don't change for me" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Olive looked up at him with an expression near tears. This was so terrible. She was incredibly ashamed. She did not want to cry... But she knew he was right. Olive shakily sank to the ground, hoping not to draw anymore attention. She squeezed her eyes shut, but she could still hear and feel them.

"They're moths and they're everywhere," she said, hyperventilating. Finally crying a little bit, she added in a near whisper, "I might vomit."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Celestine pulled a trashcan over, "Here vomit in here if you do", he said as he dropped to his knees and held her tight.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Where ever Celestine was, the moths were not, so she huddled in closer. The nausea overwhelmed her in one final wave, and she gripped the trashcan tightly and emptied the contents of her stomach. Olive wretched a few more times until she could have sworn her stomach turned inside out. But it was empty, thank goodness...

After another minute or so of shivering and sobbing, the moths began to melt away. She breathed lighter.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Celestine continued to hold Olive, rubbing her back, whispering in her ear that everything will be fine, Rocking her
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Olive finally seemed to come back to reality, and realizing she was in Celestine's arms being comforted. Being this close to a person usually freaked her out, but she actually felt alright. And then she remembered how she had suddenly had an episode and threw up... Ugh...

"I'm so sorry," murmured Olive, hoarse from her bout of cookie-tossing. "That was embarrassing... I-I should have..." Olive sniffled, not really sure what she should have done. Something less like nearly puking on him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Chase hugged Skylar. "Alright, I'm sorry." He said to her stroking her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Celestine calmed her, "It's fine, we're all here for help, I want to help you", Celestine reassured her, "I'll never think any differently of you"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Skylar blinked and looked at her "no, no" she said. "Don't be sorry, its your choice to do things don't say sorry" she said quickly. Her blue eyes growing wider than usual, she was shocked he would apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:18 pm

((Sorry for the delay. Sayin' hi to the dad. :D ))

Olive sniffed and wiped her eyes on her sleeve and nodded. While part of her wanted to question it and ask why he would do something like that for somebody he barely knew...somewhere in her lost intuition, she knew that was sincere.

"Thank you," she said, resting her head against his chest. He smelled nice... Relaxed, she exhaled and caught a whiff of her own foul breath. Olive sat up, eyes swollen from crying. "I should go rinse out my mouth..."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Celestine held Olive tight, "I'll always be here for you my dear, I'm not leaving this institution and I won't leave you", Celestine said comfortingly, "I'll accompany you to rinse your mouth, then perhaps we should do something if you'd like"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 pm

"If it makes you upset, I need to apologize." Chase said, kissing the top of her head. "Don't worry about it." He smiled promisingly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 pm

Skylar smiled and gave him a quick peck before blushing. "Since you apologized, I will accept it, even though you shouldnt have to do so" she said looking around to make sure nobody saw them.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:37 pm

((Somebody's going to get verrry attached here... xDD Fair warning, Mr.Engaged guy.))

Celestine always being here. That was something a little more than she could fathom at the moment... It wasn't a bad thought, though. He saw her at her low, and still said something like that. It meant a lot, to say the least.

The one trouble, though, was that Olive didn't plan to stay at MA forever. This place was suppose to help them, not contain them, right? Why would he say he would always be here, if that were the case? He was already so kind, and great, and she doubted anything could be wrong with him... Why on earth would he want to stay here?

Olive did not want to argue at the moment, though, and pushed these questions to the back of her mind.

"Yes, if you want to," she said with a smile, holding eye contact for a moment longer this time before picking up her book and getting to her feet. She smiled and waited for Celestine before proceeding.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:41 pm

"Where would you like to go", Celestine asked ignoring the cofused look on her face, people didn't seem to like his deductions.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Olive walked over to the drinking fountain and took a minute to clear her mouth of the sour taste.

Where did she want to go? That was a good question... Olive never really wanted to go anywhere besides her room, where she was quiet and alone and safe. But there were two things wrong with that plan. First, her room was like a sanctuary to her. By rule, she never let other people in... As much as she liked Celestine, she didn't feel ready to divulge her alone space. Second...it would probably disappoint him. There were many places to go on campus - none that she had really paid attention to, or ever really liked, but still. Compared to those, her room would be terribly boring to him.

After a moment's thought, she smiled. "You can pick," she said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:54 pm

"Perhaps we should go to my room, so we can talk in private", Celestine said, taking her hand and leading her to the Ward C room. "Do you disagree"
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Olive hesitated for a moment at the thought of deep conversation, but then shook her head. "I don't disagree." She did not want to disappoint her friend. Unsure how firmly to hold his hand, she held it extremely lightly as she followed along.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 am

Skylar walked into the libary, dressed her pj's. Picking a book, she would have never given a second before now, to read. A teenage romance, with slight gore kicking off her slippers she sat on the couch feet tucked under her.

Yawning she dozed off to sleep, the book falling onto the ground. Laying on her side curl up in a small ball, her small hands in lose fists near her face. She looked like a small child who tried to stay up late.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:08 am

Celestine walked into the library and sat at a table, he waited patiently for Olive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com