Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Library - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:21 am

First topic message reminder :

A room so large and grand it is paradise for every bibliophile.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Skylar nodded and looked around for Chase "is he a red head? They are just so cute" she said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Raven laughed "Actually he is! I'll call him!" Raven said as she pulled her phone out and texted him then she looked at Skylar "he should be here in a few minutes!" Raven said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Akira slowly made his way into the Library nervously
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Sklar smiled and nodded "cool" she said quietly kind of excited to meet another ginger.
Back to top Go down
____
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Akira made his way over to Raven he stopped and smiled at Skylar and faced her then he bowed to Skylar "Nice to meet you Skylar! I'm Akira Moonlair" Akira said with a small handsome grin
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Skylar smiled at him "nice to meet you Akima" she said keeping some distance. She didn't want Raven to think she was trying to date him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Raven hugged Akira's arm and smiled up at him
Back to top Go down
____
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Akira smiled at Raven and put his arm around her little body and then smiled at Skylar "your looking very pretty Skylar!" he said with great respect
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Skylar smiled "thanky you, but I'm not pretty" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Raven put her hand on Akira's "What the hell Skylar? your really pretty!" Raven said disagreeing!
Back to top Go down
____
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Akira looked down at Raven then to Skylar "I'm going to have to disagree with, you Skylar your very pretty!" Akira said in a mysterious tone
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Skylar shook her head "no pretty I am not, studies have proven I'm perfect." She hadn't intended to tell them that.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:43 pm

"Studies have proved correctly." Chase said, sauntering up behind Skylar, hands in pockets, eyes narrowed at Akira. He began to gently braid Skylar's hair, a bubble of gum poised at his lips. He continued to stare at the boy a moment longer, before returning to Skylar.

"How have you been recently?" He asked, his fingers moving swiftly through the locks of her dark hair. He looked down at her gently.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Felicity entered just then, twirling one thick, silver braid around her tiny, thin finger. Her pale blue eyes were wide, filled to the brim with curiosity. She observed the two gently, a small smile ghosting at the corners of her pale lips.

"Hello, Skylar. Chase." She said, quietly, her usual childish facade slipping. She curtsied slightly, her manners, as always, present. "Happy Christmas, I apologize for the tardiness of this message. Take it easy." She added as she prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Raven stared at the girl who was named Felicity "Hello Felicity I'm Raven and this is my um boy-...FRIEND! um Akira!" Raven said looking up at Akira
Back to top Go down
____
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Akira put his hand on Raven's head and smirked "Hello I'm Akira and this is my girlfriend Raven please to meet you!" Akira said to Felicity
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Skylar blushed and looked up at Chase. "Oh,I have a present for you" she said holdong out a small wrapped present. "I figured you'd need it" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:02 pm

"Oooh, I got you something, too!" He said, taking the gift she handed him, and searching his pockets before pulling out a small, wrapped box and handing it to her. "It's not much, but it was a bunch of my allowances." He said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Skylar smiled "well open yours first" she said. It was three packs of his favorrite type of gum. "I hope you like it" she said looking at her present.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Chase smiled back and ripped his open. He laughed. "Aww thanks, now I won't need to wait four hundred weeks for it to come in." He said with a smile.

"Open yours. I wanna see if you like it." He said, it was a heart-shaped locket with Skylar's name on one side and Chase's on the other, both in elegant script.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Skylar nodded and started unwrapping small wrapped box. Then open the box and smiled "aww, I love it" she sid holding it up on her small fingers.

Hugging Chase she pouted "makes my gift seem crappy" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Raven watched with Akira "you guys are a adorable couple!" Raven pointed out sqeezing Akira's hand!
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Skylar turned towards her "um thanks" she said akwardly. She didn't think anyone was watching them.
Back to top Go down
____
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Akira read Skylar's actions and facial expressions "Our apologies Skylar we thought you knew that we where here!" Akira said very politely and respectfuly
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Skylar looked at him "oh its fine I guess, just makes this akward" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   The Library - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Library

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com