Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward C sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Celestine sat down beside Rinami, "What should we do", he asked her, "I'm so happy with you".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 pm

"We were supposed to go to the park, but we got...distracted. You still want to go?" she asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:47 pm

"Yeah, but could we lay here and hold each other a bit more", asked Celestine looking at his love.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:50 pm

"Sure," she said, pulling Celestine closer.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Celestine held Rinami tight, "I love you so much", he said before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

Rinami kissed Celestine back. "I love you too," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

((oh snaps! Gotta go, I'll be back laterrr! :D)
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:05 pm

((Alright talk to you later lovely, byeee))
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm

((oops I lied, but I WILL be leaving soon! ^//^)

"So, are we going to go to the park?"Rinami asked,"Its a beautiful day today," she added, gazing out the window at the shining sun.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

"Of course", Celestine said, he entwined his fingers with Rinami's and they left on their way to the park.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:44 pm

((you post first!))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 am

Celestine kicked the door to his dormatory open, "Damn it, he thinks he's too good for us", Celestine raged. He rolled up his sleeves and put three nicotine patches on each forearm. He laid in his bed and began twirling his dice in his hand, angrily contemplating what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:11 am

Chase burst through the door, jumping onto the bed beside Celestine, he laid on his side, facing the older boy his red bangs falling into his equally as red eyes. He put his hand on the other boy's arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry for my outburst...I'm under a bit of stress, is all. You know, moving to a strange place, almost dying, crap like that." Tears had been beginning to dry on his cheeks, but again, they started to spill over. He looked like a child again.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

Celestine looked at the younger boy, "I understand, I've been here for four years, I guess I'm just used to it. You're not, I'm sorry for my outburst, you're my best friend", Celestine embraced the boy stroking his hair.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 am

"Still," Chase said, his voice hardly audible, "I had no right to teach you like that." His thumb gravitated to his mouth. And a vague memory danced through his head.

"Tell me a story..." He murmured, the same words he'd spoken to the sweet orphan who'd saved him, almost an eternity ago.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:36 am

"Of course", Celestine said, holding his friend. "Back in Liverpool, we all used to go to this club called The Cavern, it was made famous by The Beatles. Well, there was this one band that played there and they had a set every friday night. One friday, in late March the orphanage took us to see the show, during the show the firealarm was puled and it was all cancelled. The next week the band came to the orphanage and played their set so we wouldn't miss it".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am

"I was there for that, that's how I got separated from my parents." Chase murmured, moving closer to the older boy's warmth, staring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Celestine brought Olive into his room, closing the door behind them. He sat on the bed and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

((Aw heck, gotta see how this plays out. Sleep be damned, at least for a while longer.))

Olive looked around at the room. It was the same, standard bedroom all the students were given, but without the clutter or book stacks or clothes line, it seemed a lot bigger. Realizing she was standing in one place while looking around, Olive snapped out of it and sat down on the very corner of the bed. This was out of her usual comfort zone, but she felt strangely at ease to some extent.

"It's nice," she said, smiling a practiced smile. "Seems bigger... What did you want to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Celestine looked at Olive, "I want to talk about you, me, us. I want to help you. Albeit I don't know everything about your life, I think I can help you. I want to take care of you, I promise I'll always be here for you. I won't abondon you, I'll always be here for you.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm

"Nobody's really ever told me that," Olive confessed, thinking back. "And meant it." She fidgeted with a hangnail, surprised that the words were actually coming out of her mouth so easily. "But...I think you do mean it." She looked up.

"Can we, I mean...if it's okay," she asked, carefully working out her wording. "Can we be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:52 pm

"I do mean it, and of course we can be friends", Celestine smiled at the young girl
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:02 am

"I'm glad," she said, smiling bashfully. Her first friend at Melancholic... The very sound of it filled her with happiness and hope. She made the hand with the hangnail into a fist and covered it with her other palm in attempt to stop her fidgeting. It seemed that their whole interaction had been about her so far... Olive felt she should also ask. "So, where do you come from? You're English, I can hear."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 am

"I'm from Liverpool", Celestine said, "You can go ahead and fidget if you want, it's fine", he said holding the hand that was surpressing the other.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 am

Olive looked down at her hands, embarrassed, and tentatively unfolded them.

"Liverpool..." she wondered aloud, quietly. Geography was not her strong suit... But that wasn't really the point. Olive wanted to know so much, but didn't know exactly what to ask. "What- ...er, how..." She paused to recollect her thoughts. "What was you life like? Before being here." She wondered if that was an alright thing to ask. The last thing she wanted to do was offend him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Celestine looked at her, "I was an orphan before the prime minister sent me here".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top