Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward C sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am

Olive stared back for a short moment before looking down again. "Oh," she said. She couldn't really image what it would be like not to have parents. While she often wished they were different, the thought of life without them was frightening. It would be lonely. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am

"It's fine love", Celestine looked at her, noticing her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am

Hikami entered the room in his usual silent manner. He walked over and sat in the chair next to Celestine, acting as though the two people weren't there. He began to wring his pale, wrists nervously. He let his white hair fall into his black eyes, so he could watch the couple secretly. He bit his lip. He really wanted to say hello, but he was worried that they would reject him, after all, there were horror stories about him.

He sighed and sank back into the chair. Being the resident psychopath really sucked sometimes. He glanced over at Celestine and Olive, they were carrying on a perfectly normal conversation, one that he would possibly ruin. After all, he tended to go stark, raving mad at the flick of a wrist.

Maybe I should just go he thought awkwardly, trying to find the energy to stand up and leave the room. He was sick of feeling like such an outcast. He could feel a lump of tears swelling in his throat, sending rivers to his eyes. Really, he was just an ordinary boy.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am

Celestine placed his hand on Hikami's shoulder. "Hey mate, care to chat with me, we really should get to know each other", Celestine smiled at Hikami.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 am

"Ah!" Hikami cried, wrenching his shoulder away from the bigger boy, he recoiled to the corner of his chair. His eyes flashed like lightning at the older male, his reeling mind not processing the words at first. And then...

"You wish to 'chat' with me?" He asked, his teary eyes widening, he remained curled in his corner, not quite believing what he heard. "But...why. Have you not heard the stories?" The insecure albino asked. His black eyes huge.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am

Celestine chuckled, "I don't believe those, I haven't even met you yet", he stated.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

Skylar sighed and walked into the room "Oi mate, how are you? Ace I hope" she asked looking at Celestine. She had been worried about him since he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am

Hikami averted his gaze, he clasped his hands between his skinny thighs, letting his hair fall into his eyes again. He bit his lip awkwardly. He didn't want to talk, he was afraid that if he did, he would ruin any chance of friendship, of a reputation besides "Psychopath."

"Your friend, Chase, resents my very existence." He said quietly. He touched the bruise on his mouth from where Chase had hit him once, and winced. He hated being touched in any way, but violence was especially his least favorite.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am

Skylar stopped mid-stride and looked at Hikami "what? When?" She said suprised. "If you want I'll get him back for you" she said standing infront of him. "He has no right to hit you" she said inspecting his brusied mouth.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am

"He really doesn't", Celestine said lighting his pipe. Mint scented smoke poured from the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am

"It's alright," he said, quietly, backing away from her. "I deserved it, also, it is not of your concern." He added. He forced a smile at the pretty girl.

"He prefers me to not be around you, according to him, the punch was a warning." The frail albino boy murmured, his perfect face momentarily saddened.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am

Celestine was angered, he grabbed the boy by his shoulders, "you listen to me, you don't deserve it, stop, you're better than you think", he spilled angrily, his pipe hanging from his mouth, bellowing mintie smoke, the dark circles under his eyes sharpening his gaze, his spectacles were low on his nose.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am

Skylars eyes widened and shook her head. "It is my business, if Chase is running around beating up one of my friends" she said. "I told him, that if I wanted to hang out with you I would, and you tell me the next time he hits you...I mean it you come and get me" she said in a motherly tone before sighing.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:17 am

Hikami let out a shriek of combined fear and pain. "You-you're hurting me." He stammered, shaking visibly and harshly. Tears brimmed in his eyes. He turned his eyes a from the older boy's fiercer ones.

"My apologies." He whispered, trying to wrench away from the burning grasp. A tear fell from his eyes. He was so weak, and he felt it right now. "P-Please let me g-go." He commanded, he could feel his sanity slipping. His eyes became distant and crazed.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:19 am

Celestine released the boy and knelt before him, "I..I'm sorry, I just want you to realize you're great, you're a good person. Mate, I've been here for four years, I've seen 2 lads kill themselves, please be strong"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:26 am

"H...Hikami are you...okay?" Skylar asked softly worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:31 am

"I would n-never..." He trailed off. Would he? He thought back to the laboratories. He would. Sometimes, things would just...possess him, and he'd try. He'd tried it before. He looked at his scarred wrist. One, deep, uneven scar along his arm.

"I-I..." He stopped again, struggling for words.

((God, Hikami is so angsty. I get sad playing him, then I look at pictures of baby pandas ^_^))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 am

Skylar put an uncertain hand on his shoulder. She didn't know how to comfort him, or even assure himself he wouldn't kill himself. She didn't even know if he wouldn't try.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:47 am

Hikami shrugged her hand off. "Don't touch me." He murmured, he hated being touched, it was the worst thing ever. He looked at Skylar, wide-eyed, like a rabbit about to be hit by an oncoming tractor trailer.

"No offense, but, your boyfriend...is a jerk." He said simply, apologizing inwardly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 am

Skylar let her hand fall to her side, and shrugged "sorry" she said. Her blue eyes looking at him, she just wanted hug him like toy rabbit.

"Eh, he's a jerk at times...mainly when it comes to you" she said with sad eyes. "He's just...I don't know...but you right he is a jerk" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 am

Raven stepped into the conversation "Skylar I thought you and Chase where rreally close?" Raven said carefully
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 am

Skylar nodded "yeah we're close" she said looking at the girl. "Why are you asking?" She asked not intending for her words to seem harsh.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 am

Raven looked to her right feeling ashamed "well I kinda over heard you saying, that Chase was a jerk" Raven said softly
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 am

The mint smoke bellowing from Celestine's pipe engulfed the room.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:32 am

Skylar shrugged "he can be a jerk, and immature but he is my immature jerk" she said with a smile.

Skylar looked at Celestine and reached for his pipe her fingres barely missed it. "Put that out you know better than to be smoking" she scowlded still trying to reach it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top