Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Female Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

All female students and patients of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:25 am

Skylar walked into her room seeing her phone going off. She had a text from her mom,. She decied to text her back her fingers moving clumsily over the keys.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:27 am

Chase laughed at her clumsy texting. He slid out his own phone, watching her while he quickly typed a message and sent it.

"Ha, do you need help?" He asked, walking over and shoving her gently with his bony shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:39 am

Skylar stuck her tounge out in a childish manner. "No I can do it on my own" she said finishing and sending it.

"Are you and Celestine ok?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:54 am

Chase stuck his tongue out in return, and then laughed.

"Yeah, we're good." He said, leaning against the doorjamb and popping a bubble.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am

Skylar nodded "that's good" she said "we should all go out to the forest" she said.

Walking over to him she smiled "sound fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:09 am

Kirai walked into the room and exclaimed,"I finally found you! Well, happy holidays, Skylar." Kirai handed the petite girl a bow of frosted chocolates. She left more boxes on the table for the other female patients in Ward A. Kirai turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:21 am

Skylar smiled and grabbed one eatting it. "Thankyou!" She called to her.

"Mintie would you like one?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 am

"No, thanks." Chase said, a polite yet firm smile on his mouth. "It was very kind." He inserted another piece of gum into his mouth, and popped the bubble.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

Skylar sighed putting the food down "okay" she said. He made her feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:52 am

Celestine walked into the room, covered in nicotine patches, 2 on his neck, and 3 on each forearm, "Hey".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:11 am

Skylar blinked "gosh Celestine don't OD on those things" she said taking one off of him. Four was an even number.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 am

"Hello, are you stressed, too?" Chase asked, shoving another two pieces of gum into his mouth making it a total of four, his hands were shaking and he longed for his knife, something to release the stress into.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:17 am

"A tad, Rinami and Kilai moved into their appartment today, they won't be staying at the Academy anymore", Celestine said, adjusting his glasses.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:19 am

Skylar smiled "boys stress too much" she said pulling out her PSP. "Play this it relaves stress" she said holding it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:20 am

"Oh...fantastic," Chase said, shoving another four pieces into his mouth, gagging when he tried to close it. He reached for his cell phone, his shaking hands causing him to drop it, he stooped down and picked it up, twirling it in his hands.

"Ah carent old on to dat Shkye." He said, continuing to shove more gum into his mouth, he ran out of one pack, through it on the floor, and pulled another one out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 am

Celestine politely declined the invitation, "thank you, but not really big on video games".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:24 am

"Meh eider." Chase agreed, enthusiastically, piece after piece of mint-colored gum flying to his mouth, he kept gagging, but ignored it, drool lined the outside of his mouth, and still...he was unbelievably beautiful.

((I didn't even realize it, but I'm chewing Spearmint gum right now!))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:28 am

Skylar frowned "spit that out, there is way to much gum in your mouth" she said. "Wait...what?" She asked wanting for him to repeat himself.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 am

Celestine sighed, pulling another patch out and absent mindedly sticking it on the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 am

Chase shook his head, throwing his second empty pack on the floor, and reaching into his pocket. He realized he'd run out, a sad look crossed his face.

He held up his shaking hands, indicating he couldn't hold on to anything.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 am

((brb))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 am

Skylar sighed and took the patch off Celestine frowings "what's so streeful?"

Then she turned to Chase and took hold of his nose prepared for the gum to fall out.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:57 am

Chase gagged, the huge ball ((Haha)) of gum falling from his mouth, he caught his breath, his hands still shaking.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Skylar caught it and threw it away holding out a single pice of gum. " here this is all you need." She said with a worried smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top