Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

All female students and patients of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Rhia looked at the charms in awe. "They are so beautiful," she said, "You are very talented."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Yuki looked at rhiannon's face. "haha thank you" Yuki smiled and noticed how much charms she had made over the past few months. "I got the tools on how to make jewlery haha " Yuki giggled, she falt happy that someoen loved her charms.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Rhia could not get over how beautiful they all looked. "Are you going to sell them? I bet you'd make a lot of money."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 am

Yuki chuckled when she heard rhiannons question. "Oh, well of course not rhiannon! all I do is make charms and give them to people close to me haha but I guess selling them would be good as well!" Yuki looked at the charms slowly.
"Each charm I make is always some sort of emotion. When I make charms, I make them with feelings haha," feeling embaressed and turning slightly pink around her face
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Rhia giggled softly, "That sounds nice. That's probably why they are all so beautiful."
She picked one up that she specifically admired and looked closely at it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm

"Oh well rhiannon Would you like to keep a charm? I give them out to people in school sometimes" Yuki smiled happily at rhiannon. bug eyed
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Rhia looked at Yuki with slightly shocked eyes. "You'd give this charm to me? No...no...it's too much and so beautiful. You should give it to one of your friends."
She begrudgingly put it down on the bed. Obviously she really liked the charm, but she tried to pretend that she did not.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Yuki laughed at rhiannon's reaction, "haha no please~! keep it and anyways~ I think you are a very nice person haha I give charms to almost all my friend~ don't be afraid just keep it" Yuki insisted.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Rhia picked it back up and smiled, "Thank you so very much." She went to her desk and pulled out a small box. She pulled out two silver and gold mixed bracelets and walked back to the bed. She put one of the bracelets around her wrist.
"I hope I'm not being too forward about this, but," she took a deep nurvouse breath and continued, "I'm considering you my first real friend here. I'd like you to have this bracelet in return. You've been so very kind to me." She held out the bracelet to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Yuki smiled and looked at rhia's hand, "oh this bracelet? for me? oh no I shouldn't I mean i'm sure its very precious to you" Yuki looked surprised.
"and I'm glad u and I are friends Rhia" Yuki laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

"Friends? You and me? Really?" Rhia's eyes lit up as if Yuki was her first friend. Though she was, but she would never tell the other girl that.
"Please take the bracelet...consider it a friendship bracelet and we can make special charms to put on it, if you'd like. Please, don't decline the bracelet. I want you to have it." She held out the bracelet once more.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Yuki looked down at the bracelet, nodding her head,"alright! I'll accept your gift"
She smiled and gently put her bracelet into her bag.
"I will add many charms on this bracelet haha Thank you" She tilted her head smiling so bright at Rhiannon.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:23 am

Rhiannon smiled in return. For the first time in a long time she felt like she belonged.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:40 am

Yuki noticed rhiannon's smile, "I'm really glad to have met you Rhiannon! You are such an amazing friend haha I envy your writing." Yuki felt so glad to have met Rhiannon and smiled back at her.

((O gosh!! I havent talked to u for a while Rhiannon :O))
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm

"I'm so glad to have met you too, Yuki. I was so afraid that I wouldn't find any friends." Rhiannon stood up and turned once again to Yuki, "What would you like to do?"

(( OOC: Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I've been gone so long. Moving and we still haven't really found a perminant place as of yet.))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

"oh no problem, im thankful to have met u rhiannon ^^ u are an amazing friend"smiles brightly and thinks, "hmmm anything fun... how about the pastry factory!!! :D?" Yuki tilted her head.

((oh... i see :O i hope u find a comfortable home :D haha I hope people come back to MA))
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:52 pm

"Pastry factory?" Rhiannon smiled, "What do you do there? Oh, and you can call me Rhia if you'd like. I know Rhiannon is a mouth full." She giggled softly.

((OOC: Thanks, so do I. I've knowticed that people aren't posting as much as they use to. What happened since I've been gone? I hope they come back soon.))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 pm

"Rhia... hmm thats cute haha ill call u thats ^_^ oh and the pastry factory is where u get delicious baked goods ^_^ like cupcakes, cakes, brownies, cookies, and lots more!"

Yuki giggles, "you should join" smiles wanting to encourage Rhia to try some pastries.

((oh no they havent hmm.... maybe people are busy, oh and many people has stopped going on because others were probably doing other things maybe In the spotlight ... im soo sorry for replying late !!! :(!!! oh and hows ur summer ^^ haha i totally changed the subject :S))
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Alice walked into the room while mumbling things to herself and answering to herself.........there was a crazed look in her eyes.........."no you do it!" she mumbled to herself "shut up!" she snapped at herself!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 am

Yuki noticed alice walking by. thinks, *hmm that was odd*
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:17 am

Alice then turned around "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Alice screamed, she started to laugh like a lunatic "la la la la...." Alice started to sing she was loosing her sanity, she dropped to the floor and started to laugh again she crawled over to a table to find some paper clips, she took them and crawled over to the corner of the room. She started to mumble to herslef as she stuck the paper clips into her leg bloods started dripping down her leg, as she let out a crazed laugh.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Yuki didnt know what to say but just sit there in shock. thinks, *i-is she nuts?? she should go to the intensive care"
Yuki backed away from alice. whispers, "Alice, u are bleeding!! snap out of it! i know u dont like me but do u even see what u are doing to ur self!!!???"
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 am

Alice suddenly dropped to the floor and was quiet for a few minutes she looked up to see Yuki staring at her ina scared way, she looked at her hand which had blood on it she then looked at her leg her eyes widened. She looked back at Yuki "W-what h-happened???" Alice blinked confused.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Yuki stared at alice's leg. "A-a-ali-lice!... your leg! You hurt yourself!" Yuki didnt know what to do. "huh you hurt yourself with a paperclip..." Yuki ripped a piece of her bandana that was tied around her neck. She put the bandana piece around alice's leg.
"You've got to be careful... it seems that u didnt even notice u were hurt just a minute ago" Yuki put her figers on ur forehead. thinks, *oh dear*
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 am

Alice looked at Yuki she was kind of stunned "I-I did it again?! I lost my sanity!?................." Alice was silent for a minute "NO!" Alice crawled into a corner and started panting while looking around the room nervously her sight got focused to Yuki, she stared at her Alice started clawing the wall her heart pounding "noo no nooo nooo NO!!! AHHHHH!!" Alice screamed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top