Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward B Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 am

All male patients and students of Ward B sleep here.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Seventeen-year-old Chase Amu lugged his-very heavy-suitcases into the horribly plain room, surveying his surroundings carefully as he dropped the black, faux-leather suitcase. He ran a hand through his (always) messy red hair.

"Well," he murmured, more to anyone in the room. "I guess I'm trapped."

He sauntered over to the window, blowing a bubble out of his spearmint gum, the not-unpleasant scent surrounded him, as it always did. He placed his hand on the cool glass of the window, staring at the icy rain that pattered against it, waiting for the warden so he could introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Rinami peeked into the room. "Oh hello, are you new here?" she asked the boy at the window. "I haven't seen you before," she said with a smile, head still peeking in at the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm

"Huh?" Chase whirled around quickly, slightly startled at the sudden intrusion. He stared warily at Rinami for a moment, his eyes wandering across her face, finally meeting hers dead on with a false "Don't Mess With Me" look.

"I am." He said, carefully opting to remain anonymous to this mysterious girl. He ran his hands through his hair again and popped another minty green bubble, the Spearmint odor momentarily filling the room.

"Who are you?" He demanded, cocking one red eyebrow in an inquiring gesture. He crossed his thin arms over his bony chest, staring Rinami dead in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 pm

"Im a warden here," she said, eyeing him suspiciously. Hmm, at least he didn't attack me when I asked him a question;that's a good sign... Rinami thought, leaning her back against the wall. "You?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Celestine peeked around the door and saw two people inside, people he hasn't seen before. "Well Celestine, try and make some friends", he thought to himself. "Hello all!", Celestine called as he entered the room. He tripped on his feet and his glasses fell off his face.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Chase pulled out his cell phone, checking for messages, and typing quickly across the phone's tiny keyboard. Placing it back in his pocket, he looked up at her, his eyes again toughening.

"I'm a new patient here." He answered, copying her comfortable stance against the wall and blowing yet another bubble with his gum. He wondered if that was getting annoying, he usually got yelled at after awhile.

"What's your name?" He challenged, wondering just how far he could push the woman. Wondering how long it would take until she reached her limit.

He glanced momentarily at Celestine, smirking at his clumsiness, making his face even more beautiful than it had previously been. He popped his third bubble of the past five minutes.

"Clutz..." He murmured, not quite understanding how alike the two boys were.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Celestine started feeling around the floor for his glasses. He grabed the other males foot by mistake a few times before realizing he hadn't found them yet.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Rinami chuckled and bent down to pick up Celestine's glasses, then put them in front of him. She stood up and faced Chase, deciding he was safe. "Im Rinami," she said, sticking out her hand for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Even Chase couldn't help but smile at Celestine's childlike clumsiness. He pulled his pack of gum out of his jeans pocket, holding it out to the other boy.

"Want a piece? Or are you going to choke on it?" He smirked.

"I'm Chase." He said, his tone hardening when he addressed Rinami. Placing a stick of gum in the offered hand, careful to avoid human contact.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

Rinami took the piece of gum and put it in her pocket. "Soooo..." she said, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Chase pulled out his cell phone again, rapidly typing a new message and watching the screen as it sent, he put it back in his pocket, and turned his head, chuckling at something no one else could see.

"Rinami, Celestine this is Oliver, he's been my buddy since I've started to see the spirits." He said, putting his hand on the "shoulder" of Oliver.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 pm

Celestine placed his granny glasses directly onto his nose. He stood up and noticed the other boys gesture. "Hello Chase, I'm Celestine", the boy said taking a piece of gum, he didn't want to seem rude. "Thank you, and hello Oliver", Celestine said recognizing the boy as schizophrenic, like he was diagnosed. He thought about schizophrenia and a serious look came over his face, "I'm not insane, they haven't read the book", he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:37 pm

"Uhh, hello...I guess?" she said, looking at the place where Chase's hand was on Oliver's "shoulder". Then she pulled out the piece of gum and nibbled at it experimentally.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Chase smiled at Celestine, this time, it touched his eyes. He squeezed Oliver's shoulder and then dropped his hand, he took note of the serious look that suddenly came over the older boy's face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, eager, as always to help. He met Celestine's eyes, searching for whatever emotion the boy was hiding.

He glanced at Celestine.

"It's just Spearmint." He said, watching her nibble the gum. "You're acting like it's rat poison."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Celestine looked at the other males eyes, "Just thinking, they diagnosed me with schizophrenia as well. Correct me if that's not what you're diagnosed with", he said sincerely. He turned to the other person and the room, I'm Celestine and I don't believe we've met, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 pm

"Rinami," she said, the piece of gum fully in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 pm

"I've been wrongly accused of having schizophrenia," Chase responded to Celestine's question. "But I really see ghosts. I don't care what other people say. I have other disorders, too, though." He added.

Again, he reached into the phone, smiling as he read the screen, and then texting back quickly, his eyes alight with humor.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 pm

"Mostly everyone here has disorders," Rinami said, "I suffer from insomnia and some others." Rinami stared out the window, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 pm

"I have nightmare induce insomnia, schizophrenia, anorexia, and a homicidal disorder." And I like to be hurt... But he wouldn't tell her that, it would make him feel awkward, a small blush dusted over his face as he pulled the sleeves of his baggy white shirt over the burns, cuts and pricks on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Rinami noticed Chase pull down the sleeves on his shirt, but decided not to do anything about it. She scratched the back of her head nervously.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 pm

"I see", Celestine replyed. He looked around the room for signs of the spirits Chase had spoke of. I was diagnosed with OCD, insomnia, anorexia, schizophrenia and I'm a high functioning sociopath", he said making sure he didn't forget any. "So, are you lot new here?", Celestine asked the two not recalling having seen them before.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 pm

"No, I'm a warden here," Rinami said, turning to Celestine with a smile. "Are you," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 pm

"I guess you could say that", Celestine said pulling a nicotine patch from his pocket and placing it on his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 pm

"So...you're also homicidal, sociopaths and homicidals are pretty much the same..." He kept his sleeves over his arm, watching Celeste place the Nicotine patch on his arm.

"So...you're an addict? And yes, I'm new. Just moved in today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ward B Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward B Male Rooms   Ward B Male Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward B Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top