Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward B Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward B Female Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 am

All female patients and students of Ward B sleep here.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:13 am

Room B25 was on the left, about 3/4 of the way down the hall. It did not stand out in any particular way, with the same grey metal door with a number and a nameplate. Several of the other student had made attempts to decorate and personalize their doorways, but Olive preferred hers to be blank.

The inside of the room was very full, even cramped. It had the standard bed, desk, and dresser, but the remaining space had been meticulously filled with all sorts of things. It was like looking at a haphazard game of tetris, everything fit around each other with precise care. Her desk was filled with files and folders of various subjects and notes, and the top was occupied by important trinkets, models, and a colorful variety of pill bottles. Around her desk, there were piles and piles of books, sorted by subject, and the thoroughness with which she had corrected them. One corner was taken up by several crates full of protein bars and energy drinks. A miniature refrigerator hummed as it cooled several Tupperware containers and two bags full of frozen mixed vegetables. Next to those, a stack of texts and reference books, topped by a couple lab notebooks. An over-full laundry hamper overflowed towards the bathroom, which smelled lightly of hand-wash detergent. Several tiny fans filled the space between the bars in the window, and a clothesline ran from one wall to the other. The walls were covered in scientific posters: the Lanthanides and Actinides, diagrams, an integral table, and even formulas that she had scrawled out herself and pinned to the wall. Her workspace was in the middle of the room, a small area rug and a couple pillows surrounded by a laptop, papers, and a large whiteboard. On the coat hooks by her door hung her favorite sweater and her headphones.

It was an organized sort of mess that gave it the appearance of a room that had been lived in for several years. Perhaps something belonging to a hoarder or paranoid survivalist. Olive had only been living here for a little over a month.

She paced back and forth ontop of her bed, empty pill bottle in hand. This was problematic. She had watched the pills become fewer and fewer, dreading the day when she’d have to finally make a trip down to the medical bay to refill it. She had never been there before, and really didn’t want to make a first time out of it.

Of course, the alternative was to call in and have them delivered via the dependent protocol. But that would entail them having to register all of her other medications and inspect for the reason she needed to be put on the dependent protocol… Coming into her room, going through her things, asking so many questions… Olive’s stomach churned at the thought. She stopped and knelt down holding the pill bottle inches from her face so that she could see the serifs in the finest text. Perhaps she could synthesize the chemical somehow, and not have to leave at all?

No, that wouldn’t work. She didn’t have the materials to make risperidone, and the fumes created by the process would probably make the neighbors think badly of her. She doubted the wardens would much like it either.

As much as she hated it, it seemed that Olive’s best bet was to go out and get it over with. With an soft groan, she hopped down and slipped her feet into her shoes. Sweater, headphones, bag, prescription, bottle, copay… She was ready to go.

Olive quietly slipped out her door and locked it behind her, then concentrated on making her way to the medical wing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Walks down the hall... "I wonder if I'm going the right way".
She looks confused.... Yuki decides to stop walking and just sit down and wait for somebody to come for some help.
"I don't belong here... I hardly no anyone here".
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm

McKenzie was walking down the hall, shuffling through a bunch of papers. She stopped when she saw the young girl sitting calmly on the floor. She bit her lip before approaching. She smiled lightly.

"Hello, miss, are you lost?" She asked, gently, a smile on her childish face. She extended her hand, offering help to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Yuki looks up. "Oh... uhm..." She gazes at Makenzie's face.
"Uhm... yah well you see I have no clue where I'm going, it'd be nice if you'd help me."
Yuki gently smiles... she thinks, *she is such a helpful person*
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:01 pm

"Where are you headed to, honey?" McKenzie said, her smile never wavering, she stood straighter, eyebrows raised, looking around the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 pm

"I'm trying to find my room." Yuki thinks, *geez that sounded so embarressing*
She looks around... "Am I suppose to randomly get in a room?" looks confused.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Skylar walked up the hall and into the room. "Um would you guys like a chacolate?" She asked holding out a small box.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Looks at skylar, "uhm"... looks at box.... thinks, *why not it wouldn't hurt anybody*
"Uhm sure... chocolate sounds nice" says in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 pm

"Oh, thank you." McKenzie said, taking a chocolate, before showing Yuki to her room. "Here." She said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 pm

"Thank u skylar", gives a gentle smile. "I wish I can give u something in return" tries to find something in her bag...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Raven wandered into The Ward B female Rooms to welcome the new comers "Hello Yuki, McKenzie! I'm Raven please to meet you!" Raven said with a huge smile on her face as she looked at Yuki and McKenzie
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Skylar smiled her bule eyes growing wider than usually. "Oh, no its just a gift, I need to watch my weight anyway" she said. Fixing her perfect hair, she sfallowed them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Raven stood there feeling totally ignored here face went puzzled
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:38 pm

"Oh it's nice to meet you Raven...". Yuki tried to find a something to say to her (like a compliment) she notices Raven's eyes... "oh your eyes.... they look very pretty" Yuki looks so amazed.
"oh and skylar thank you for the gift haha... you dont look like you need to lose weight" looks surprised."you look very skinny to me" gives a smile ^_^ finds something in her bag.
"here skylar ^_^ It's a charm... I made a lot of these chamrs... so here" hands out a little charm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Raven rolled here eyes "yes what about my eyes?" Raven asked
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:44 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Raven." McKenzie said, extending her arm to the other girl. "You're very pretty, and I love your eyes." She said with a smile.

"And Skylar, you don't need to watch your weight." She said, "You're perfect." She added, looking at the girl who was, actually, way too perfect.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Skylar smiled and looked at the charm "its cute" she said putting it in a smallpocket of her school girls dress. She turned to raven.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Skylar smiled and looked at the charm "its cute" she said putting it in a smallpocket of her school girls dress. She turned to raven.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Yuki looks nervous, "oh I just wanted to say that your eyes are so beautiful". Yuki turns to SKylar, " oh no problem ^_^."She thinks toherself, *i think i probably wont be finding a room for a while..."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Skylar sighed shaking her head "you can just pick a room you want" she informed her. "Would you like to be friends.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 pm

McKenzie separated herself from the crowd and began to walk away, feeling as though she wasn't wanted in that particular crowd.

It's alright! She thought, optimistically. I'll make friends!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Yuki looks around... "any room?" thinks, *but which one* she starts to look at skylar... "Wait... you want to be friends... w-w-with me...? well... s-s-sure ^-^" she looks surpised.
Yuki notices Mckenzie walking away.... "m-mchenzie? where are u going?"
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:10 pm

McKenzie turned around, the breeze causing her hair to fan out around her. "Oh me? Just leaving you alone to make friends, now." She said a smile playing at her pale mouth. She turned again, starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm

"McKenzie? I'd like to be friends with you too, you are a really nice person" Yuki was so confused why mckenzie was walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward B Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top