Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

All male patients and students of Ward C sleep here.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Celestine and Rimani entered the dorm, it's blank white walls mocking them.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Rinami looked around at the blank white walls. They should really makes these more cheerful, she thought, also wondering what Celestine had to get.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Celestine opened a drawer and pulled out a box of nicotine patches, he stuck two on his arm and turned to Rinami. "You should know I'm a nicotine addict", Celestine said hoping it wouldn't make her hate him.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 pm

"Yeah, I know," Rinami said, remembering that her mom had been one before she was murdered. "So, what that what you wanted to get?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

"Not exactly", he said closing the door, "I wanted to talk to you in private before we left, if you don't mind". He couldn't stop looking at her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm

"Sure, fire away," Rinami said, looking at Celestine with a curious gleam in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Celestine grabbed Rinami's hand and held it tight, "You're absolutely beautiful and the first time I met you I was awestruck by your beauty. Now, beauty means nothing if there's no real connection. I feel like we have a lot in common and I want to get to know you. I guess, long story short...I...I...nevermind", Celestine said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 pm

I'm....beautiful? Rinami thought. She didn't really think she was. Rinami didn't know what to say, so she just smiled and squeezed Celestine's hand a little tighter. Trust me, this is just as weird for me as it is for you, she thought, hoping somehow that he had got the message.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 pm

"I have these strong feelings for you Rinami, I don't know what to do. I know you don't feel the same way though, so I'll try and respect that", Celestine stuttered, he barely managed to get the words out.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 pm

"Heheh, you don't know that," Rinami said quietly, looking at the boy she thought was nice and cute since she first met him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm

"What do you mean, I don't know", asked Celestine. He removed his glasses and looked deep into her eyes, the dark circles under his eyes sharpened his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

"You don't know if I have feelings for you or not," Rinami quietly said again.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:44 pm

Celestine paused and looked at her, "Do you", he asked, looking into her beautiful eyes, grasping her hand tighter than before.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm

"Maybe," Rinami said as a smile pulled at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Celestine moved in as if to kiss her but realized she may not even like him. He grasped her hand tighter, "Do you, please tell me my dearest".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:52 pm

"....Yes," Rinami said. She was surprised at how calm she was, because on the inside a mini-me of her was freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 pm

"Really", Celestine squealed happily, "But why". Celestine embraced her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 am

"Well...hmm...."Rinami said, not really knowing what to say. She hugged him back as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:08 am

Celestine sighed happily and kissed Rinami's cheek. "I like you a lot", Celestine admited, falling onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 am

"Same here," Rinami said, feeling a little embarassed for acually telling him. She sat down on the bed beside Celestine. "So..." she said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

Chase bounded into the room, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"GET SOME!" He shouted, then, laughing sprinted from the room before Celestine could chase after him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 am

Suddnely a thought crossed Celestine's mind, what if she was just saying this so as not to upset him, he was in an Asylum after all and she is a Warden, it'd be a negative effect on her job if I were upset. He started rolling his d20 between his fingers, indicating he was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 am

Rinami quickly glanced at the boy beside her; he seemed to be deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about... she thought, looking out the window on the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 am

"Rinami, I have this odd feeling that you're only agreeing to it so you don't upset me. I mean let's face it, upsetting me would make your job a lot more difficult. Not to mention, I'm not good enough for you", Celestine said, rolling his d20 between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ward C Male Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top