Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward C sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:33 am

Raven put her hand on Skylar's shoulder "Skylar calm down!" Raven giggled
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:40 am

"Noo, Celestine is going to smoke himself to death" Skylar said finally reaching the pipe and putting it out.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 am

"how can I do that", Celestine chuckled
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:45 am

Skylar frowned "I don't know but I'm sure you'd find away" she said with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 am

((Whoa. I pick inopportune times to go watch movies. Also, BABY PANDAS!! :D ))

In the commotion, Olive had shifted from the bed back away towards the wall, where she leaned against the dresser. Her stomach growled slightly, announcing the return of her appetite after her earlier episode. It was now kind of crowded in the small room and she wondered if she should slip out and return to her room for dinner.

Olive watched Hikami shyly, finding his pale features a little fascinating. She made sure to avoid eye contact, mostly by habit. Olive hadn't seen him around much, mostly because they didn't cross paths. She knew it probably had a lot to do with her general avoidance of people.

Apparently he and Chase didn't get along... Chase seemed nice. But this guy - loud and volatile as he was - seemed okay as well. She wondered why they wouldn't. And to the extent of a physical fight? Olive hoped nobody disliked her that much.

As for the altercation between Celestine and Skye... Olive was used to people smoking. Her dad smoked. Ironic, considering he owned a pharmaceutical company that promoted wellness...

As her stomach growled again, she reached into her pocket and pulled out half a meal bar, it's wrapper still folded neatly around it. Olive continued to nibble on it as she continued to weigh the pros and cons of whether she should stay or go.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:51 am

Celestine glanced over at Olive, he saw her nibbling on a meal bar and realized she must be starving, he snatched his pipe back from Skylar and called out to Olive, "Olive honey, if you're hungry lets go get some food", he said taking her hand and leading her out of the room.

((Where can we post to eat food))
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 am

Olive stuttered, surprised at being suddenly dragged out all of a sudden. "No, uh, I-I'm fine, this is fine, I can just..." She stopped, wondering worriedly exactly where they'd be going. Olive was used to just eating in her room. A meal bar, maybe some vegetables or an instant dinner... That's what she was used to, and what she was comfortable with, but it was something she always did by herself. The thought of going to a crowded restaurant made her nervous, but was preferable to sharing her sanctuary. "Where are we going?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:12 am

"Anywhere you want hun", Celestine smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:19 am

Olive really didn't know. She hadn't really eaten anywhere else in the month she'd been here... She had made a trip to the supermarket to stock up on food, but that was it.

"You can pick," she said with a mild shrug. As far as the actual food went, Olive wasn't picky.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 am

"care to go to the library", Celestine asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 am

"Okay," said Olive with a small nod, delicately folding the wrapper over the last portion of the bar and setting it back into her jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top