Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward C sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:59 am

((Sorry for the uber late post, I'm pretty sure my computer almost commited suicide"

Celestine glanced at Rinami, "I'm sorry, I must be a mess and a hassle", Celestine said, a depressed aura in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 pm

"Not really, we've had much worse," Rinami reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Celestine looked at his new found love, "Thank you", he said cuddling up to her.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Rinami smiled happily. Wait, is Skylar still in here? she thought, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Celestine felt oddly safe in his lover's arms, "I love you Rinami", Celestine whispered, snuggling up to her. Everything felt so right, he thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Rinami's eyes widened a little when Celestine said that. "I....love you too," she said quietly, holding him a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:24 pm

"Be mine forever", Celestine whipsered, enjoying Rinami's embrace. He smiled wide.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 pm

Rinami was filled with a wonderful warm feeling she couldn't quite describe. She rested her head on his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"Is everything alright", asked Celestine.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 pm

"Yes..everything's just fine," she said, smiling even wider.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 pm

"If anything is wrong please tell me", Celestine said looking into her eyes, "I just want you to be happy".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 pm

"There isn't anything wrong," she assured him, looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:52 pm

"Good", he sighed. He moved closer to her, gently placing a kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Rinami smiled. No one had ever kissed her before. Everyone thought she was weird and creepy before she came to MA.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Celestine moved in close again, he placed his lips on hers again, leaving them there this time/
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Kirai burst into the room, not realizing how insensitive it would seem, she held two midnight black pistols in her hands and aimed them both at Celestine. "Get away from Rinami now, or I'll suck the marrow from your bones as you watch." she said, her eye narrowing to a slit.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Rinami jumped in surprise and looked at her friend who burst into the room.
"K-kirai?!" she said, still a little shocked at what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Celestine stood up, gazing at the Warden. He rubbed his dark circles in contemplation, "You're wielding two guns, your accuracy is decreased by 20%, that specific model fires at 3000 fps, the curvature of this room guarantees that if you miss the bullet will ricochet and hit something else, who knows, it may even hit you, or Rinami. Do you really want to risk that", he stated smiriking, he rolled a d20 in his hand. I can't let her hurt Rinami, he thought, I'll just leave her alone, she'll be happier that way.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Rinami looked at Celestine, her eyes were even wider that before. Wow, he's smart, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 pm

"Actually, wielding two guns allows me to fire two shots at the same time, which will end up hitting you. You forget, you know nothing about me." Kirai said, confidently, which she should be; considering the fact that she was an excellent mercenary for all her teenage years.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Rinami almost thought she heard a 'duhn duhn duh!' from somewhere in the room, but knew she didn't. Rinami just kept looking at the guns Kirai was holding.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Celestine started tapping his foot, the heel of his boot causing an echo through the halls, "You assume that I know nothing about you, I can tell you the following; the way you grip the guns screams Mercenairy, not military, soldiers aren't trained to dual wield pistols, so Mercenairy it is. You have an eyepatch, also decreasing your accuracy, you've probably trained yourself while wearing the eyepatch though so it's only lowered by a bit, but lowered none the less. I also know you're doing this out of care for your friend, I've done nothing to you so you have no other reason, that means the emotion is weighing down on you, also decreasing your accuracy", Celestine said all of this with a "Matter-of-fact" intonation, "I know a lot more than you think". Celestine raised his hands, "you can fire on my if you wish. It's not like I'm leaving this institution any time soon. If you hit me, then good for you, but if you don't remember the consequences".
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Kirai smirked and pulled the triggers on both guns. Two bright red flags shot out with the words "Ha!" scribbled on them, along with bright colored confetti. Kirai stuck out her tongue and blew a razberry, similar to the ones toddler blew, and she ran out of the room shouting,"Merry Christmas!" She couldn't help but chuckle at the whole incident.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Celestine looked dumbfounded, he couldn't believe that someone had made a fool of him, his knowledge going to waste. "I feel so stupid", he said, "I have no idea what to say".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Rinami laughed. "Well, that was unexpected," she said, glad that no one got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward C Male Rooms   Ward C Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward C Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top