Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward B Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:07 am

First topic message reminder :

All female patients and students of Ward B sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Skylar laughed and looked at McKenzie "yes come be friends with me too, there is enough of my friendship to go around" she assure her. "If you'd like we could be fiends too" Skylar added.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Yuki nods, "I agree with Skylar" Yuki thinks, *these people are nicer than the people from my old school*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Raven walked into Ward B hoping to find Olive "Olive?" Raven called out
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Olive heard her name called from the hallway by a voice that she recognized. She gasped and scrambled up against her door, locking the knob, two deadbolts, and a door chain. She had to be safe here in her own room.

She watched quietly from the peephole.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:44 pm

Raven heard some racket from one certain door, Raven walked up to the door knocking on it "Hello Olive you in here?" Raven called out
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Olive edged away from the door as Raven's face appeared all too close in the peephole. She was half thinking of staying silent, but feared that Raven might not go away if she did.

"Yes..." she called, quieter than she had hoped. She cleared her throat softly and spoke again, a little louder. Her voice wavered with audible stress. "Yes. Please leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Raven forwned "I'm sorry Olive I didn't mean to upse you I, just wanted to play around! can you forgive me?" Raven asked begging
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 am

Olive paused for a moment. Anything to make her leave.

"Yes, I do. The problematic one is me. Always is," she said. "So please leave." Panic was slowly creeping up on her, and the last thing she needed was an episode right now. She curled up by her desk and grabbed a book off the top of one of her many piles, flipping through the pages compulsively to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Yuki entered the hall of the rooms. "hmm... I guess I havent really seen my room for probably ever." Yuki unlocked the room lock. "I can sleep and relax here than relax and snooze near the pool" Yuki unpacked her bags and layed out her charms. thinks, *I bet my mom is happy that I am not with the family right now... i miss u dad.... I miss u mom.... rip mom...* Yuki finished praying then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward B Female Rooms   Ward B Female Rooms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward B Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top