Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

All female students and patients of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 am

Rhiannon sat on her bed and fiddled with the locket that she kept hidden under her shirt. She was starting to miss her home and her parents, but she would never admit to that. Why oh why did she have to be here? Her parents promised her that she would make tons of friends. Yeah right, she thought.

With a sigh she layed on her back and looked up at the ceiling. I never was good at making friends, she thought. Only because your ugly, a familiar voice inside her head told her. She closed her eyes and wished the voice away. That particular voice was the cause of this particular problem.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Yuki heard someone near her room. "A new student? hmmm" Yuki walks out of her room closing her door. She thought that she wanted to welcome the newcomer. She knocked on rhiannon's door.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Rhiannon quickly sat up at the knock on her door. She smoothed out her shirt really quick and answered, "You can come on in."

She stood up and waited for the person to enter her room. Maybe it was mother coming to get me, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Yuki turned the knob slowly and opened the opened very quick. "Hello ^_^" grins brightly.
"Welcome to Meloncholyac Academy! My name is Yuki~! I'm one of the girls whose rooms is at Ward B haha ^_^ I was just in an empty room next door to yours (she calls it her room for fun) It's very nice to meet u ^_^ if u ever want to talk to me im always going to be in Ward A :)" Yuki smiled brightly at rhiannon. Thinks, * so cruel... I'm so weird~!!!! But I like meeting new people!!! Dx*
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 am

Rhiannon was surprisingly not surprised it was not her mother. She had to admit she was a little disappointed, but maybe this Yuki girl would be her first friend here.

She pasted on a smile and said in a soft voice, "H...hi, I'm Rhiannon. You can call me Rhia, it's a lot easier to say. Please come in and have a seat."

She pulled out the comfortable chair from behind the desk so the other girl could sit down. That's a girl be polite just like your parents taught you, she thought. Long agonizing classes on adequate was probable now paying off.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Yuki bowed. "why hello there Rhia" Yuki walked slowly to the open seat. "so how do u like this academy sao far>" Yuki smiled at rhia to welcome her.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 am

Rhiannon shrugged and sat down on the bed, "It's okay, I guess. A school is a school, right?"
She watched as her guest slowly walked to the seat she had pulled out for her.

"How long have you been going to school here?" she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Yuki shrugged, "hmm i guess for a few months now? I think it's was 3 or 4 months haha ^_^" Yuki grinned. "You'll easily make friends here if you open up more haha" Yuki laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Rhiannon smiled a bit, "Open up? How do I do that? I've never had to open up to anyone before. I guess I've always been this way."

She blushed and looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:57 pm

Yuki looked at rhiannon very softly. "Well you can open up to people you can trust. It's ok if you don't want too haha most people want to keep parts of their life private." Yuki looked up to the ceiling. "I act very quiet as well you know~ I actually don't act like this all the time... I normally just say nothing and keep my mouth shut because i don't want to say anything rude or dumb" Yuki laughed calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Rhiannon giggled softly, "Maybe we have more in common then what we think."
She made herself a bit more comfortable on the bed and stayed quiet for a moment before asking, "So what do you normally do for fun here?"

Thank goodness "they" aren't popping out yet, she thought. When she says they she meant her other personalities.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:37 pm

"hmmm I normally just make some charms for a living and sketch some drawings ^_^ it calms me down a lot... My dad said that my mom would be proud of my random talent... but i know she would," looking down frowning but then looked up and smiled and rhiannon "what about u? what do u do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 pm

"Me?" Rhiannon said in surprised. It was a rarity that someone would ask her about something like that.

She looked at Yuki with large surprised eyes. After a few minutes the smile on her lips became more real than forced. She slowly stood up and went to the desk. Opening the largest drawer to pull out a large binder filled with paper. She walked back to Yuki and sat right back down.

"Well, I normally read or write for fun."

She placed the binder on the bed between them with a gentle plop.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Yuki looked surprised. "Oh gosh haha so I take it that u enjoy poems and such?" Yuki grinned brightly. "I think u are very unique haha" Yuki looks at whats inside rhiannon's binder.
"Oh Wow" Yuki looked amazed at the papers. "Amazing :O"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:03 am

Rhiannon blushed, "Yeah, but I do prefer novels instead of poems. Though every once in awhile I do find myself enjoying a good poem or 12."
She giggled softly and blushed even deeper as Yuki seemed amazed at her work. She bowed her head slightly and said, "It's not nearly done, but it's getting there. One day I'm hoping to get it published. Do you think it'll be good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:15 am

Yuki nodded her head. "I think many people will read this magnificent work" Yuki grinned.
"I'm actually very jealuos of the work u have done... even I couldn't work that hard... I'm pretty bad at writing novels and such." Yuki laughed in embarresment.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Rhiannon blushed deeper, "I hope you're right. As for your writing skills we can...I mean I can possibly help you if you'd like."

She looked at Yuki and smiled a true genuine smile. She really hope that she finally found a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Yuki looked surprised, " Oh of course ^_^ I have trouble with my english" Yuki laughed in embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 am

Rhiannon giggled and leaned back on her elbows, "That's an easy fix. I can definatly help you with that. Though I do ask that you teach me how to make charms in return."

She smiled and thought, I wonder if this is what having a friend is like?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Yuki laughed. "haha alright that's a deal,' lays out a hand .
"Ill help u make charms! they are very simple~ you just got to be very patient" Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Yuki laughed. "haha alright that's a deal,' lays out a hand .
"Ill help u make charms! they are very simple~ you just got to be very patient" Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:24 pm

((HEYY YUKI!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!))

Vail walked into the Ward A female room she saw Yuki a evil smile came across her face
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm

((WELCOME BACK >:3))

Yuki continued to smile at rhiannon's amazing work.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

"Patient? I think I can do that," Rhiannon smiled, "Umm...do you have any charms on you? I'd love to see your work."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Yuki pulled out some materials and charms out of her bag. "check them out" Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Female Rooms   Ward A Female Rooms - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Female Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top