Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward C's lounge for patients and students to rest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Rinami peered at a newspaper on the floor, not daring to touch it. "Hmm....interesting," she said with a smile after she had read it.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Courtney stepped forward "okay my apologies, but what is going on?" Courtney asked wanting an answer her polite sweet manner stepping out of line, "I hope I'm not being rude, but I'm sorely confused with this situtaion" Courtney said noticing her rude behaviour as she took a step back softly
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 pm

"I believe Celestine is investigating some murders," Rinami said after reading yet another newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Olive looked to Celestine, worried that they might be intruding on his hobby. Her own was not one she liked to share. She looked down at the mess thoughtfully and paused before speaking. Even if he had requested her help, she hadn't much expertise or interest in murder... It was all too dark.

"I have paperclips," she said. "If you need them."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 pm

SKylar sat over beside Celestine with a small smile. "You try to catch them don't you?" She asked. "Maybe even people such as myself" Skylar added akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Celestine looked at Olive, "Yes that would be preferable, thank you love", he said gently. He then sharpened his gaze at Skylar, "I do what I do, and what I do is of my concern", he stated sharply.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 am

Olive ignored the conflict - again, not wanting to make it worse - and smiled and nodded before running off to her room to retrieve her box of paperclips.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 am

Courtney watched Olive go off away to her room then she looked over to Celestine "your investigating murders?" Courtney said her face lighting up "how facinating", Courtney said excitedly while doing a small twirl Courtney put her hands behind her back "what a wonderful hobby! it takes such great skill!" Courtney said smiling at Celestine
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Skylar narrowed her eyes at him "simple question no need to be rude," she said calmly. "I just wanted to see what my friend was doing," she said still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Celestine smiled at Courtney, "Why thank you, and I'm sorry Skylar", he said.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Courtney did a childish smile "so how have, your investigations been working out for you Celestine?" Courtney said
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

A moment later, Olive came back with her box of paperclips. Of course, this was not a small paper box as one might expect... Instead, it was a tupperware about the size of a breadbox full of assorted paperclips - one of her many collections of various items. She set it down next to the edge of the mass of papers and straightened her jacket nonchalantly.

"Here," she said simply.

She very much doubted any of this pertained to her own research, but was content to stay for the time being...
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Courtney skipped her way over to Olive and bent over look over, Olive's shoulder "what do you have there, Olive?" Courtney giggled cutely
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 pm

"Thank you", Ccelestine said taking the box from Olive. He began pinning the clusters of papers together.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Courtney looked at Celestine then back to Olive, she shrugged and gracefully walked and sat down alone on the couch she picked up her, Nancy Drew book and sat it onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Skylar smiled " your forgiven" she said noticing Olive with the large box.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 am

(Sorry for the late reply - went to get dinner.)

Olive looked up at Courtney, slightly confused. Obviously, it was a box of paperclips. Was she referring to something else? If so, she didn't know what it could be.

"...Paperclips," she said after a moment. "You can have some too, if you need."
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Courtney wandered into the Ward C lounge with her laptop, she sat down opeing it she look at the what the weather was in England, then she went onto YouTube and watched and put on some music as she typed out her poem she's been working on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top