Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:06 am

Ward B's lounge for patients and students to rest.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 am

Chase was curled up on the floor sound asleep, he wasn't chewing gum, in fact and his mouth gaped open slightly. He had one, light blanket on and occasionally a shiver would run through his body. And still, he slept...
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 am

Skylar woke up to shooting pain running throught her arm. Standing quickly she ran into the lounge holding in her screams of pain. Tears we forming in her eyes as she tripped over Chase not seeing the boy.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:08 am

Celestine heard the screaming and made his way to the B Lounge. When he arrived he saw the two on the floor, "Are you alright", he said running over to them
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 pm

"Oui, what happened?" Rinami said frantically as she peeked in through the door. When she saw Skylar screaming on the floor she ran over to help her.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Chase continued to sleep, he almost appeared dead, had there not been a slight rise and fall of his chest. He didn't wake up though, strange for him, considering how much Skylar meant to him, and how light of a sleeper he was-in fact, he hadn't even moved since this morning.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Rinami inspected Skylar's arm; there didn't seem to be any injury on it. "Whats wrong?" she asked over the girl's screaming.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Hikami sauntered in, drawn in by the screams and shouts. He crouched next to Skylar and Chase, his eyes wandering first from the boy on the floor, to the screaming girl. He pointed at Chase, his eyebrows raised.

"Um...he's not conscious." He said, gently.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Rinami turned to Hikami, then to Chase. "Is he...sleeping? she asked as she poked him on the arm. "Hmm," Rinami said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Celestine lit his pipe and started running deductions through his mind. "What should we do", he asked deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Chase didn't move, one hand (that was grasping a pack of gum) fell limply by his head, his fist unclenching, nothing on him stirred except for the small rise and fall of his chest, which would quicken and then return to a slow-too, slow-pace.

He didn't move even after Rinami poked him, and actually the blanket wasn't really on him, it looked as if it'd been pulled off and had fallen randomly upon him. On the blanket by his right arm was a growing puddle of blood.

His lips started to turn slightly blue...
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Rinami turned around and looked at Chase, they gave a startled cry. "Guys, help me get them to the hospital wing!" she said, not knowing where else to go.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 pm

"OF COURSE", Celestine exclaimed noticing a puddle of blood by his right arm and the blueness in his lips, "Chase is a self harmer, quickly remove the wristband on his right arm, I believe then we'll find the source of the blood". Celestine was excited, the thrill of a mystery really got him there, mentally he was as happy as he's been in 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Chase stirred slightly at the sound of muddled voices, he opened his eyes blearily, they were glazed over, wild and uncomprehending. "Mmmm...Momma?" He called out, talking to a woman who had been dead for almost two years. His head dropped down again and he murmured almost inaudibly, "Where are you..."
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Rinami quickly removed the wristband, not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:21 pm

There was a wide deep cut in Chase's arm, the type that had first been done with a knife, and then ripped at visciously with teeth and nails. The arm band was completely ruined, a mass of muscles and clear, white bone could be seen beneath the blood.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Celestine's eyes grew wide with excitement, the size of his eyes dwarfed the dark circles the normally engulfed the majourity of his eyes. It was clear this excited him, it wasn't decent, his friend was in danger, but he couldn't control himself. It was difficult containing his happiness and excitement, he was barely able to surpress it.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:44 pm

"Well that's not good," Rinami said, looking at the gash on Chase's arm. She grabbed a random cloth she found on the floor and wrapped it around the cut, tying it in place.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Chase's eyes opened slightly, he looked at Rinami sleepily. "Did you know every time you sneeze you have one eighth of an orgasm?" He mumbled, all his words meshing together, already falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:11 pm

"Rinami, you can't just bandage the cut. Put pressure on the vein on the inside of his elbow, it'll stop the bloodflow and he won't be bleeding anymore. It'll help until we can get him to the hospital wing", Celstine looked excited, he could hardly contain himself!
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Chase's lips had become bluer, almost a purple, miraculously, though, he was still breathing, his heart beating in a quick, desperate pattern.

"There once was a man, he lived between seconds," Chase began to ramble. "He was living the last hour of his life, but it took him a year." His voice cracked and broke, sounding like a boy just settling into puberty.

"You know, I once went to England on vacation," the redhead's eyes were focused on a memory none of them could see. "Liverpool, to be exact, I got lost there, I met a boy, he took me to his orphanage for two nights. Stowed me away in his room, he did. I wish I could remember his name..." Chase took a deep breath, closing his eyes, again, his breath still coming.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Rinami pressed her hand on Chase's arm, hoping it would help. "Man, if you die, I swear I'll kill you," Rinami whispered to herself. She didn't want another student dying; she had seen too many of those.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Chase started to humming Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" under his breath, his eyes still closed. The bleeding slowed down remarkably.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Celestine heard the story Chase was spilling, when he stopped it truly bothered him. Perhaps loss of blood will trigger his memory and he'll finish the story, Celestine thought to himself. "Rinami, change of plans loosen your hold on his vein, I'll tell you when to plug it again".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Rinami shot him a 'what-the-heck-that's-crazy!' look but complied to his order none the less,putting her arm back to her side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top