Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 am

Ward C's lounge for patients and students to rest.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 am

Celestine entered his Ward's lounge. It hadn't hit him that he was the only resident in Ward C until now. He looked around a sighed. He sat in a chair and crossed his legs. He looked around at the emptiness of the room, "A graveyard has more foot traffic than this", he thought to himself as he pulled out his pipe and lit it, he took a long puff on the chocolate flavoured tobacco. He pulled out a d8 and started moving it between his fingers, deep in thought. He thought about what Chase had said about lung cancer the night before and his odd connection to the young lad.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Chase walked into the room, drawn by the scent of familiar tobacco, his hands were in his pockets. He popped a minty bubble as he entered the room, noticing Celestine. He smiled.

"Hi, how are you?" He greeted, offering the boy a piece of gum, as was his tradition for greeting people. Today, he was wearing a short-sleeved black button-down shirt. His arms, were showing, one scarred, and one perfect save for two scabbing cuts that had not been there the night before.

He sighed, stomping over and swiping the pipe from his friend's mouth. He put it out and then glared at Celestine.

"I believe I yelled at you for this last night." He said, thrusting the pipe back at Celestine's chest, and crossing his arms over his thin chest.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Celestine smiled at Chase. "Yeah, you did.", he set his pipe on the end table and continued moving the dice between his fingers. "It's good to see you Chase", Celestine said to his friend, "So, you and Skylar".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Chase smiled back, pulling out his cell phone and fiddling with it. Skylar...he missed her, wondering where she was, he glanced at the door, before looking back at Celestine.

"What about Skye?" He asked, keeping his gaze level with Celestine's as he slumped on the floor, knees to chest. He smiled up at his new friend, popping another minty bubble. His defenses were up slightly, knowing that the older male had seen them in the other lounge.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:36 pm

"Well, I noticed you two..."bonding" last night", Celestine said looking at his friend on the floor. "It appears you have a great connection to each other"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Chase blushed furiously, jumping up, letting his cell phone clatter noisily to the floor, and clapping his hands over Celestine's mouth, quickly. He closed his eyes, not wanting to think about that, he'd probably looked like a desperate little whore.

But...Celestine was right. He did feel connected to Skylar in a way.

"It's not that great of a connection," he lied, keeping his hands over the older boy's mouth, he looked away, finding a spot of floor that was beyond interesting to him. He stared at it intently.

"I didn't think it was so amazing, so obvious. Besides, we're good friends, shouldn't we have a connection?" His voice wavered uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Skylar walked into the room fixing her light purple school girl dress that reached her mid-thigh.

"You guys up already" she said suprised she was one of the last people awake.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Celestine managed to get Chase's hand off of his mouth. He saw Skylar enter the lounge. He decided it wouldn't be a good time to speak about what they were. Celestine looked at Chase, he felt compassion for the boy, he understood he liked Skylar but didn't want to admit it. "Good morning Skylar, yeah we've been awake", Celestine said. He looked over at Chase remembering his odd connection to the boy. He set his d8 on the table with his pipe and took a sip from his tea. Earl Grey, his favourite.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Chase let his hand fall to his side, inwardly thanking Celestine for keeping his mouth shut. He glanced at Skylar, blushing and looking away when their eyes met, popping his gum inside his mouth nervously. He bent over and picked up his cell phone.

"Hey, Skye. We've been up it's almost one." He said, glancing at the clock with a smirk. He still wouldn't look at Skylar. He chewed his lip nervously, staring at the blank screen of his cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:04 pm

The light began shining through the window as Celestine opened the curtains. The light glinted off Chase's eyes, Celestine noticed the beauty of the other male. Unnaturaly beautiful, it seemed odd to Celestine but he didn't give it much thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Chase squinted against the sunlight, his ruby orbs shining like fresh blood in a late afternoon sunset. He looked at Celestine, noticing that he was staring at him. He averted his eyes, falling into the chair that Celestine had previously been occupying.

"What are you looking at?" He asked, his voice dripping with attitude. He hated being stared at, it was one of his pet peeves. He popped another bubble and looked out the window blankly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:20 pm

"Oh, sorry", Celestine said looking away, "It's just you're unnaturaly pretty, it's odd. I don't mean any offence by that, it's just surprising to me". Celestine looked around the room and noticed Skylar was gone. He sat down in the chair beside Chase and looked at him. He put his hand on Chase's knee and said, "Chase, I can tell you like Skylar mate. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I saw you two last night and noticed the bond you had. If you like her you can tell me". At that moment he saw the Great Old One, Yog Sothoth, beside him telling him "Ish'ma Phn'glui R'lyeh Celestine". He knew Chase couldn't see Yog Sothoth so he tried to ignore the beast, yet it was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:25 pm

"Thanks..." Chase said, still not sure if telling Celestine would be a good idea, after all, he could very well just go behind his back and tell Skye. He looked up at the older male's face, checking to see if he could trust him, and finding instead that the boy's aura had change.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern touching his tone, his eyes perfectly reflected the tone. "You look odd," Oliver was beginning to act up, screaming and becoming scarily demonic, but for the moment he attempted to ignore it, finding this task close to impossible.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:39 pm

"Just my schizophrenia acting up, it's nothing", Celestine said ignoring the Great Old One. He looked at Chase, "It looks like he's trying to ignore something, probably his schizophrenia too", Celestine decided. "If you ever need anything I'm willing to help you. If you need anybody to talk to about anything", Celestine told his friend. He smiled at the younger male who he considered his friend.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Chase forced a smile. "Mine too." He found it oddly funny, and chuckled. "Maybe it's this room. Should we go outside or something? It doesn't seem like such a bad day." He glanced out the window again. Standing up quickly as Oliver knocked over a table.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yeah, where would you like to go", asked Celestine standing up. It was a nice day outside.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:50 pm

A childish look crossed Chase's beautiful face.

"The other day while exploring the woods, I found a playground! We should go there!" He hopped off his comfy chair, heading for the door. "Come on!" He said, excitement in his voice as he bounded out of site.

((To the Playground.))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 am

It was late and everybody seemed to be in bed, Celestine ran his head over the recent events of the day. He raised the gun to the wall of the lounge and *BANG*, he fired a shot into the wall. The sound of the gunshot echoed down the hallway, but he didn't seem to care. *BANG, he fired another, and yet another. With nobody around to stimulate his intellect this was the only thing he could think to do.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:33 am

Rinami peered into the lounge; it seemed to be the source of the banging. "Celestine?" she said, confused. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:35 am

Not hearing the concerned voice of his girlfriend Celestine again raised the gun, *BANG*, he fired at the wall. Strone about him were papers and files on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:38 am

Rinami walked over to Celestine when he appeared not to hear her and put a hand on his shoulder. "Whats wrong?" she asked,"are you sleepwalking or something?"
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 am

"Sleep walking", questioned Celestine, "No, that would be to simple an explanation. I'm just bored". He set the gun down and motioned for Rinami to sit on the couch with him. "I've missed you", he said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:43 am

Rinami sat next to him and chuckled softly. "You were bored...so you shot holes in the wall?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:47 am

"There was nobody around to stimulate my mind, my mind rebels at stagnation", Celestine said pointing to his head, "I actually took this gun from the Warden's office, I also managed to snag a copy of Chase's bio. I also have a few items from his room that seem interesting". Celestine entwined his fingers with Rinami's and rested his head on her lap as he lay down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top