Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward B's lounge for patients and students to rest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 pm

MoonLily held her breath listening to Mikey she noticed what he did to the little bird she looked at him "you don't like birds?" MoonLily asked Mikey as she examined him writing in the mysterious black notebook
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm

"I like birds. That was a test, though." He said, glancing at the now reddened mixture. "I wonder how long it will take for the blood cells to disperse." He said, tapping his lower lip with the eraser of a pencil.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:27 pm

MoonLily looked at Mikey "Blood Cells? like actual blood in other words?" MoonLily asked a lilttle concerned
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

"Yeah, 'cause see how the water's red? That's the birdie's blood." He said, frowning slightly, as the water began to clear. Well, that was good. He began to write in his small notebook again.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm

MoonLily looked to see the birds blood starting to clear up, she made a puzzled face and gulp "o- oh!" MoonLily put her finger on her lip "well that was something you don't see everyday!" MoonLily said giggling and smiling at Mikey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:36 pm

"I finished my experiment." The boy said, standing up, and walking boredly over to the TV, he turned it on, and flipped it to Spongebob, laughing as the stupid yellow sponge made a clichéd joke. He sighed and pulled a candy bar out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:41 pm

MoonLily yelp excitedly "oh my gosh I love spong bob!" she yelled as she ran over near Mikey sitting herself down like a kitten, MoonLily paused her face going beet red she felt alittle embaressed on how she just acted she tensed up pouting like a little girl
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Mikey laughed, "Me too!" He said animatedly. He broke his candy bar in have, offering half of it to the cat girl sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm

MoonLily smiled and did a childish yelp "oh thank you Mikay but it's yours! you should have it!" MoonLily said smiling her cat ears perking up
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Olive was a little surprised as the small boy suddenly stuck her with a bandaid... How sweet. And reminded her instantly of Chase, who had done the same thing not so long ago. She poked the bandaid and smiled.

"Thank you," she said, more gently than her usual tone. "It's just a bump. I'm okay."

At the description of his experiment, Olive was very worried... This was definitely something that should be carried out under a fume hood. The poor little birdy-embryo aside, this was not something a kid should be carrying out unsupervised... She bit her lip, looking on worriedly...

Not knowing his mental state - he was here, after all - she was hesitant to possibly cause commotion around such a dangerous chemical. Olive decided she would show him to the chemistry labs later, and maybe explain to him about safety protocol...otherwise he might end up with a lot worse than that bandaid on his finger.

As he suddenly got bored and shifted his attention to a cartoon, she saw an opportunity to remove the danger.

"I-I'll go dispose of this, okay?" she said, moving to pick up the chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:14 pm

"Oh, please don't." Mikey said. "It's still in progress." He walked over and picked it up, the chemicals sloshing hap hazardously, he carried them back over to the couch and sat them on his lap. "Thank you, though." He added with a smile.

"It's mine, but...I'm giving it to you." Mikey said, about to take a bite out of his half, then he remembered Olive, and broke his half again, offering it to her. "Do you want some?" He asked, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:19 pm

MoonLily took the half out of Mikey's hand and gave him a small kiss on the cheek "thank you Mikey your very sweet!" MoonLily purred
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Mikey blushed, keeping his eyes hard. He looked at her. "Yeah, well, Daddy says to always share." He said, still holding the other half out to Olive. "Don't you want some?"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 pm

MoonLily smiled "your dad is right it's a good thing to share! it always makes people happy in the end!" MoonLily said patting his head she let out a soft meow!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:53 pm

"I like it when other people are happy." Mikey said, smiling and resting his head against her shoulder. He smiled as he watched Spongebob, he kind of felt like he was hanging out with his mommy, the way it used to be.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 pm

MoonLily smiled and played with his hair she purred, softly and leaned her head on top of his
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Olive shook her head, still watching the chemicals apprehensively. "No thank you. I'm not hungry," she said, trying to think of a way to fix this situation. Whoever Mikey's dad was should have taught him to be a little more safe...

Olive had nearly killed somebody in a lab. The last thing she wanted was for something bad to happen because she couldn't prevent it.

"Those are really dangerous chemicals," she said. "Can I at least store them in the chemistry lab where they'll be safe? They have fume hoods there..."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 pm

"Daddy told me as long as I'm careful, I won't ever get hurt." Mikey said, scowling slightly. He was sick of Olive trying to tell him what to do. "And you're friends with my daddy." He added, crossing his arms.

His face softened. "Where's the chemistry lab?" He asked resignedly. He stood up, chemicals in hand, walking over to Olive.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm

MoonLily sat there onthe floor, she tilted her head and stood up gracefully and followed behind Mikey "I could take you to the lab! if you'd like!" MoonLily said warmly
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Mikey turned to face the neko. He smiled lightly. "Could you?" He asked, a bigger smile on his face than before. He picked up more chemicals, standing close to Moonlily, he liked her, and was quickly becoming attached. If she wasn't careful he'd end up clinging to her.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 pm

MoonLily smiled and bent down "No problem!" she patted his head and walked him out of the lounge

((To the lab!))
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm

Olive was confused... She knew his father? What was he talking about? Olive wasn't trying to be bossy, but was really worried he was going to hurt himself... Even being careful wasn't enough to stop all accidents. Things just sort of happened.

Olive smiled, happy he was cooperating. She looked to Moonlily, and decided she best come along as well to make sure. She followed them.

"It's on the second floor," she said. "Near the library."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 pm

((Who's gonna post first?))
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 pm

((I did! lol))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:49 pm

Yuki walked into the lounge. "hmm it's been a while since I left my room... i wonder if anyone else is out here." Yuki looked left and right. thinks, *i probably missed so much over the few days*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top