Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward C's lounge for patients and students to rest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 pm

McKenzie entered the room just then, going through her papers muttering under her breath. She jumped when she saw Celestine and the two girls. "Oh, d-dear." The nervous woman murmured. She ran over to Raven.

"Bad! Why did you do that?" She cried, her papers fluttering to the ground. She sighed, her eyes welling up with overwhelmed tears. "I cannot believe I just did that. I had those organized perfectly." She rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Celestine walked over to McKenzie, he bent over and picked up her papers reorganizing them. He handed the papers to her and smiled as he puffed on his pipe. "I'm Celestine of Ward C, you must be the Warden here, nice to meet you". Celstine wiped the tears from her eyes, "Hey there, there's no need to cry".
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Yuki wakes up.... glares at Raven... death finger!!! "YOU!!! YOU made me unconcious!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 am

Raven watched Celestine thinking *what a gentlemen* Raven rubbed a bit of blood from her mouth licking he lips and fingers of blood she looked at McKenzie and he eyes stared to water "I'M SORRY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T CONTROL IT!" Raven said as she collapsed sobing into the floor Raven heard Yuki getting mad at her she sobbed harder into the floor
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 am

She took her papers, sniffling pathetically. She backed away from his touch, never really trusting men, but she knew she had to listen to him, lest she wanted a whipping. She tried to force a smile, but it trembled pathetically before dropping off her face.

"I'm sorry. It's my first day and-grrr." She let out a frustrated growl. "I'm McKenzie." She added through her tears. She stood up to her full 5'3 and stared at him full in the eyes. "Charmed."

She turned to Raven. "Shh, Honey, I understand." She murmured, pulling the young girl against her and hugging her gently. She began to rock as though comforting a child. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 am

Yuki wonders... "whats am I suppose to do with this biting mark now...." looks at Raven.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 am

Raven cried into McKenzies chest gripping her clothes
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

Celestine ignored the crying and the other people in the room and sat down in his usual chair, the chair he'd sat in during the entirety of the time he'd been at Meloncholic. "When you lot are done would you mind closing the door behind you, it keeps the smoke in the room", his English accent clear through the sobs.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:08 am

McKenzie patted the younger girl's back comfortingly. "It's nothing to cry about." She felt tears welling up in her eyes, she'd always been a compassionate person. She continued to rock, reaching into her pocket and grabbing gauze wrap.

"Come here, Yuki." She said quietly, keeping one hand on the sobbing girl's back. "I'll just clean that and bandage it." She said, smiling lightly. She looked at Celestine apologetically.

"Sorry you have to meet me at such an overwhelming time." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 am

Raven hugged McKenzie and pulled away swipping her tears away trying to clam down minutes later she turned her gaze at Celestine "and why do we want to keep to smoke in?' Raven said as a few sobs escaped as she sat leaning on Mckenzie
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 am

"oh thankz..." Yuki said in a quiet tone.
"congratulations Mckenzie your offically a Warden ^_^"
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 am

"This is going to sting," McKenzie warned soothingly as she dumped a little disinfectant on a tissue and swiped it along the cut on Yuki's arm. She winced in case the younger girl showed her pain. Then she wrapped it in gauze, smiling and kissing it. "There! All better!" She said, a smile tugging at her lips.

"Celestine, stop being bossy," she chastised playfully. "At least say 'please'" She added, playing with Raven's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:17 am

Celestine didn't hear what the Warden had said, deductions ran through his mind. "The way you wrap that bandage shows you've had to wrap them before in the past, quite frequently, which would mean you were a caretaker, but, the way you carry yourself, not very outspoken, nervous, shy, you were abused in the past, by somebody, your parents, your caregivers, whomever, they used your compassion for others against you, forcing you to serve them, you were a servent before you came here. But, they wouldn't just let you go, oh no, you had to do something to get away, that means you either bribed them or they're dead."
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 am

"Thankz Mckenzie ^_^" Yuki was more calm now... "that halped a lot ^_^"
Yuki waved goodbye and left the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 am

hugged McKenzie the pulled back and smiled at her and wipped a few tears away,

Raven's mouth dropped at what Celestine had said
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 am

McKenzie's eyes widened. She dropped the gauze, turning to face Celestine. There was a reason she didn't trust men, this was one of them. They always knew. She looked down, avoiding his eyes.

"N-no, that's not it at all." She said, shyly, her quiet voice barely carrying to him. She turned back to Yuki. "I'll change it tomorrow." She said, standing up and opening a window to let the smoke out.

"That stuff's not good for you." She said, absently. Observing Celestine. She loved taking care of people. It was one of her favorite things.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

Yuki said, "o-ok" Yuki turned around.... "celestine... no one asked for your opinion" Yuki felt a bit irritated.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:25 am

n sat there on the floor trying not to breath in the smoke, she wandered right beside Celestine her red eyes examined him she bcame curious
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:29 am

((Celestine reminds me a bit of Sherlock Holmes. Pipe smoking, deduction, possible sociopathy... :D Yay.))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:29 am

Celestine looked at Yuki, "That wasn't an opinion, that was a deduction". He then proceded to empty his pipe out the window, "Of course Nanny, I'll be more concious of my health, I use nicotine to think", he stated. "I can tell what I said was true", Celestine whispered in McKenzie's ear, "Your eyes widened showing disbelief, why would you show disbelief if I wasn't right, also, you dropped your eyes to the ground before saying I was wrong, that shows you were lying, but don't worry, it can be our secret".
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:31 am

Raven glared at Celestine "why are you so angry?" Raven asked in a soft nerves tone Raven has never been nerves about talking to someone
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 am

McKenzie coughed gently, pulling her inhaler out and using it, she remained standing by the window, looking out it, the sun playing in her long, auburn hair. She laughed as a butterfly soared past, for a moment, she felt as though none of her problems existed. This life was perfect.

Then, Celestine began to whisper in her ear. She jerked away, feeling threatened, gripping her inhaler tightly as though it was a weapon. She winced as she met his eyes, dropping them respectfully.

"S-sorry." She said, quietly. "Don't freak." She added.

Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:34 am

"You should smoke outside >_>" yuki sighs... walks out of the lounge... "I'll come back tomorrow Mckenzie so u can change the bandages ^_^ bye ^_^"

(i'm gunna be gone tomorrow... but I'lll come on friday lol... happy early new years x3)
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

"McKenzie", Celestine called across the room, "I know you're afraid of me, the way you act, the way you jerk away, it screams afraid. Also, you drew a frowny face beside my name on your papers".
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:38 am

McKenzie stomped her foot, appearing even more childish then before. She let out a muffled, angry scream of frustration. "Is there any way to win with you?" She yelled, glaring at Celestine.

"You know, I was actually looking forward to meeting you. Everyone said you were sweet and gentle, but all you've done is made me cry!" She added, bursting into tears and sliding down the wall, knees pulled to chest.

"You're lame!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top