Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward C's lounge for patients and students to rest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Olive was a slightly disheartened by his cold manner. She focused on the papers and shook her head. "Just curious," she said. "Newspapers?"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Skylar walked into the room coughing instanly. "Oh crap, Celestine, what is going on in here a bonfire?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Celestine looked at Olive, "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that, you're my best friend", he said hoping he didn't upset the girl. Celestine glanced at Skylar, "Where's Chase", he asked wondering where her seemingly attached boyfriend was.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

Rinami walked through the door, staring at her feet, unaware of her surroundings. She looked up and smiled. "Hello everyone," she said in a quiet-but still cheerful-voice.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 am

Skylar shrugged "I haven't a clue" she said smiling. "Were not glued together" she joked.

She smiled at Rinami "hello" she called.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:21 am

Olive blushed slightly and smiled at Celestine, shaking her head as to indicate it was alright. She wondered what had made him so stressed, though. Perhaps it was something to do with the papers.

Gently, she leaned down and picked up a clipped article, careful not to disturb any of the others around it. 'Man Wrongly Convicted of Murder?' read the headline in bold black text. Well...huh. She glanced up at Celestine, almost questioningly.

She was distracted as Rinami entered the room, and carefully placed the paper back as it had been.

"Hello," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 pm

"Is this a bad time?" Rinami asked," you guys look busy."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Celestine shot his gaze a Rinami, "No, it's fine", he said annoyed. He looked at the paper Olive was holding, "Just looking for something to stimulate my mind", he said looking around at the clutter of newspapers.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Courtney softly walked into the lounge, with her Nancy Drew book she smiled and waved at Celestine "Hey Celestine" Courtney said with a friendly smile on her face, then she smiled at everyone else as she sat down quietly
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Olive smiled politely at Courtney as she walked in, then turned to Celestine before looking back down at the papers. The majority of them had to do with recent crimes. Some looked local, while others looked to be from halfway across the world. Is this what he did for a hobby? Olive was even more curious now.

Was the boredom why he was so stressed out? Was it why he had been swearing to himself and filling the room with smoke? Olive could maybe relate, a little. Being alone, studying physics, doing research... To her, it was therapeutic. I was part of what she was, and without it she felt restless and unfulfilled. Perhaps this was to Celestine what that was to her.

Then again, maybe not... But she couldn't think of why else these papers would be lying all over the room.

"Can I help at all?" she asked, glancing up at him from the papers.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

"No, it's fine. I do this alone", Celestine said adjusting his glasses. He looked at Courtney and didn't pay her much mind. He then sat down and adjusted the zipper on his beatle boot. He continued puffing on his pipe and looked at Olive happily.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 pm

"What are all these newspapers doing on the floor?" Rinami asked, crouching down and picking one up.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 pm

"DON'T TOUCH THAT, IT'S IN IT'S PROPER PLACE", Celestine shouted from across the room, instantly feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Olive flinched slightly at the sudden shouting, but didn't react otherwise. She didn't want to worsen any more conflicts. Instead, she stared very intently - perhaps more intently than she actually was - at an article near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Rinami yelped, drooping the newspaper. "Sorry," she said, grinning sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:27 pm

"I'm sorry for yelling", Celestine said, he looked at Olive, "What are you looking at".
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Courtney juped dropping her book at all the, noise she felt stunned
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Skylar blinked as her head shot towards Celestine in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 pm

"It's ok," Rinami said, looking down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Courtney picked up her book "um excuse me, if I'm not being rude but may I ask what's going on?" Courtney said with a nervous tone hoping she wasn't pushing her way into something
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Olive shrugged, looking back up. "Just...paper," she said, realizing she had been actually concentrating on what was going on so much that she hadn't actually absorbed what he article was about. "Are they all about crime?"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Skylar took a quick glance, skim reading them all, "yes murders...maybe serial killers?"she said unsure.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Courtney sighed at the feeling of being ignored but, she thought that what else could she exscpect when you burst into a situtaion, Courtney sighed feeling embaressed and frustrated with herself feeling really rude she was disappointed with herself Courtney, sat herself onto the chair
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 pm

"They're all about similar murders that could be serial killers", Celestine said adjusting his glasses. He grabbed his pipe from the table and re-lit it.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Courtney's ear perked up at the word murders she looked, at Celestine with her kitty cat eyes "murder?" Courtney said softy Courtney stood up leaving her book on the chair "what murders?" Courtney asked interested and with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top