Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am

Yuki kicks the water.... "I hope I can float Dx"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:13 am

((I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP! HE'S SOOO SEXY! LMAO))

Raven sighed and leaned on his shoulder "you've been so helpful Chase!" Raven sighed
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am

"Raven am I floating? D: Skylar am I doing this right D:" Yuki is so determined to swim... she wants to float so badly.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am

((Hehee. Johnny Depp is pretty amazing. x3 I prefer Jack Sparrow, personally~))

Olive noticed the thin boy - Chase, she remembered his name was - wave at her. She couldn't really wave back while swimming... But she knew she should say hello. What to do?

Distracted, she accidentally bumped her head against the side of the pool as she landed. "Geh," she half-yelped, and put a hand to her head. That hurt! She brought her hand back to see nothing but pool water, and was glad to see she wasn't bleeding. Just a bump. How embarassing...

She blinked a couple times and then quickly submerged herself underwater. It was quiet and nice underwater. All the sounds were muted, and it made her feel alone.

Olive popped her head back up and gave a very delayed wave back to Chase. She resumed swimming. Thirteen more laps to go.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 am

(Tim Burton!)
"Olive are u ok?" Yuki was conerned...
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 am

((I'd tap him till my tapper was broken))

Chase sighed and flopped onto his back, staring up at the ceiling, his protruding hipbones showing through the thin fabric of his favorite white button-down shirt. "I'm always here to help, comfort or just talk." He promised.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 am

Skylar laughed at Yuki "of course you can float" she said. "Want me to show you?" She asked.

Skylar frowned mentally to herself and sighed. I shoudnt be freaking out, he can touch other girls... she thought out loud, yet softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 am

( you talking about johnny depp o.o?)
"yes plz show me bug eyed " yuki sounded so desparate.
Back to top Go down
Curly
New
Curly

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

[color=cyan]curly skips in to the pool ready to swim
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

((Damn I'd suck more than his blood! lmao jks))

Raven look at Chase his back Raven laughed "thanks Chase!.. are you tired" Raven asked smiling her most attractively yet diviately as she fell on her back beside him "life can just be so frustrating!"
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 am

((If only he wasn't old enough to be my dad... xDD Seems to be the case with so many celebrities.))

Olive stopped at the end of the pool and calmly responded. "Yes. It's just a bump." She patted it once more, reassuringly. This time, her hand came back barely red. "And a scrape," she added matter-of-factly, under her breath. It was barely bleeding though, so she figured it was best to leave it be.

She kept on swimming.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 am

Skylar smiled and put her small arms out "lay across them" she instructed.

Just now noticing Olive swimming her laps.

((He looks the best in Cry Baby Walker... I think that's the name of it))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:31 am

(EDWARD SCISSORShands!!!!!)
Yuki follows along, "yes ok" looks at the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 am

((He looks better in Edward Scissorhands))

"Not tired. Drained." He said. He sat up, walking over to Olive and checking the small scrape on her head. He sighed and pulled a band-aid out of his pocket, placing it on her head.

"All better..." He said with a smile. He looked at Skylar and winked. "GET IT!" He yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 am

(thats what I just said :3 edward scissorhands)
Yuki focusing on swimming.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 am

((He's was sexy in Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd, Edward SicssorHands, Pirates of The Carribean....he's always sexy nvm))

Raven sat up and crossed her legs she thought about Hikami wondering what he really thinks of her, she smiled at Chase "aww that was sweet of you to do that for Olive" Raven smiled
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:38 am

Yuki thinks, *So much teasing in this pool Psst! *
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 am

((Oooh, Sweeney Todd~ :DD And maybe I just got a thing for insane novelists, but I really liked him in Secret Window...))

Olive tensed as Chase stuck the bandage on her forehead. She didn't like being this close to people. When the bandage was stuck, she swam back a little ways. She looked up at him for a second before dropping her gaze down to the water again.

"Thank you," she said, patting the bandage a couple times to make sure it would stay on. "The bleeding should stop within the next fifteen minutes..." She swam out further and then resumed her lap swimming.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 am

Skylar blinked and looked up at him confused "what?" She asked.

Smiling at Yuki she went over to the area where she could touch better. "Ok now just relax" she said focusing on keeping Yuki above water.

((I agree with raven sexy always))
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 am

Yuki stopped tensing her arms, "ok ok! I'll try to relax." Yuki slowly relaxed.
(Johnny depp was pretty Amazing as the mad hatter he's sooo awesome ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 am

Celestine walked into the room, the smell of black cavendish and smoke trailing him, his heels clacked as he entered the room, "I never knew this existed", he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 am

Skylar smiled at Yuki as she started floating. "Your doing it" she said excitement running through her voice.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 am

Yuki was happy... yuki started to act childish "YAY I'm doing it :3 bug eyed This is fun Skylar"^-^
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 am

Raven sat there on the floor "YAY! YUKI YOUR SWIMMING THAT'S A GIRL!" Rven cheered and clapped her hands excitedly

Raven rolled her head around to see Celestine trailing smoke into the Swimmiing pool area "Oh Hi Celestine" Raven said and she snapped her head back to Yuki
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 am

Olive noticed as another person walked in. She figured that it normally would have bothered her more, but the continuous movement and distraction of swimming laps put her at ease. She paused at the end of the pool to look at him briefly, then kept swimming.

Ten more laps to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com