Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Skylar smiled "yeah I did work on it, I figured since you gave me a charm you diserved somrthing in return" she said.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Yuki was surprised. thinks, *oh she's such a nice friend* Yuki felt so happy inside. "t-thank you Skylar ^^"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Skylar smiled widely "it was nothing really" she said sheaking her hands to avoid any prasies.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 pm

yuki looked up at chase. thinks, *very quiet... *
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Skylar sighed and looked over at Chase, "he must be zoning out" she mumbled and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:40 am

Chase shook his scruffy head quickly, turning to meet her eyes, he smiled at her. Then rested his head against the wall. He felt sort of lonely.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Skylar smiled and took hold of his hand and smiled. " Hey...hun" she said "do you wanna go out?" She asked looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Yuki sat silently on the ground.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:36 pm

McKenzie came in, wearing baggy white sports shorts, and a light pink tank top. She didn't want to swim, she just knew that this is where people had been hanging out recently. She sat down on a towel, eying Chase.

"He's been acting weird lately. Is he alright?" She asked, feeling rather girly looking compared to all the other people.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Skylar looked over at McKenize, "oh, I thank so," she said not really noticing his 'weird behavior'. "another bad girlfriend moment" she thought frowning to herself. "He might still be mad at me from our little blow out earlier," she added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Chase glanced up at McKenzie and then Skylar. He smiled lopsidedly, and stood up, stumbling over. "What's going on?" He asked, sitting-almost falling-down beside Skylar. His eyes struggled to stay open.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Skylar raised her eyes to meet his "Chase, maybe you should just go to bed " she offered.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"No, I'm good." He said with a lazy smile. He was afraid of going to sleep, he'd stay up to the point where his body would overthrow his mind, and then he'd pass out for like an hour. "What are you doing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:17 pm

"Talking with Yuki and Kenzie" Skylar said and looked at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Chase looked blankly at the two girls. "Hi." He said, absently dropping his head on to Skylar's leg he curled into fetal position, letting his eyes shutter closed.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Skylar let her fingers play with his curly hair, and smiled rubbing his back. "Night Chase" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

McKenzie curled her slender legs to her small chest, observing the two. She smiled, they were too perfect for each other. She stared at them, zoning out, remembering back when she'd thought she'd had the perfect relationship. The corners of her mouth curled up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Yuki sat quietly. thinks, *hmm... i wonder what happened earlier.* Yuki looked to greet Mckenzie. "hi Mckenzie ^_^"
"Skylar, Chase must be very tired."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Skylar smiled at Yuki, "he hasn't slept in days" she said looking back at Chase and playing with a little curl. Smiling to herself she sighed "so, Kenzie I made you a picture too, I hope you don't mind" she said.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Yuki looked at chase for a few seconds. thinks, *chase you should be happy that skylar is always there for you ^_^"
Yuki looked up. "oh i want to see what u drew for mckenzie :O" yuki was so curious.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Skylar smiled flippinf to the pages and stopping. It was picture of McKenzie blancing on crutches while dropping a few books, with a small pout on her face. "Since McKenzie is clumsy I thought it fit." She explaned.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Yuki giggled. "Mckenzie are u that clumsy :o" Yuki scratched her head. thinks, *i need to draw more*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Skylar smiled at the two girls and stopped as Chase shifted around on her lap. 'aww he looks like a little kid' she thought running her small fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Yuki started the giggle. thinks, *so cute ^^*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Skylar blushed at looked up at her "umm, was something funny?" She asked. And wonder where McKenzie went to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com