Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 pm

Yuki nodded to agree with skylar. "i wonder what chase is doing :S"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:20 pm

She shrugged"probably sleeping" she said hoping that was what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Yuki shook her head in confusement.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

MoonLily looked out the window and thought about her mother she felt depressed she missed her mother dearly, she then pulled out a small blade at the thought of her mother the blade had her name on the handle with black roses on it, she brought it to her wrist and walked to a corner she faced the corner and started to cut into her wrist she wrote the word "murder" into her wrist with the blade she softly cried as she cut she looked up not wanting to watch the blood spill down

There was no explaination why MoonLily was doing this randomly, just thinking of her mother makes her depressed and angry, MoonLily continued to cut she cried but she tried to stay quiet she didn't want to drraw attention to herself, and she didn't want Mikey to see this
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Yuki sensed something wrong. She turned and saw MoonLily at a corner. Yuki got up and walked to moonlily. She didnt go near her cuz she though that moonlily wanted abit of space. "Moonlily, are you alright?" Yuki felt some downess.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm

MoonLily dropped the bloody blade, on the ground she turned to Yuki MoonLily's make running down her face tears rolling from her eyes blood was rolling down her wrists, she put her head back looking up she sqeezed her wrist making more blood come out, she sobbed at the sky blood on booth of her hands, she picked the blade back up and cut her mothers name into her other wrist she screeched, blood was everywhere she screamed to the sky "KILL ME!" MoonLily collapsed to the ground crying
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Yuki walked forward. She picked up the blade and wrapped it with a hankerchief. Yuki put her hand on moonlily's shoulder... becoming really nervous. "m-m-moonlily... what are you doing? Did u cut yourself? is it because of something I said to u earlier?" Yuki didnt know what was happening. Yuki took out another hankercheif out of her bag. ripped it in half and wrapped it around both of moonlily's wrists.

"moon lily... why did u ask me to kill u?!?!?!" Yuki wiped moonlily's face with Yuki's towel.
think, *o-o-oh my gosh... * Yuki looked at Moonlily.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

MoonLily sobbed "I need my blade" MoonLily whispered angrily "I need it now" MoonLily's breathing was heavy she hated herself and everything at the moment
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Yuki was nervous... felt like screaming for help but she knew she had to be independant one day. "NO! as much as I can be nice to others very easily... I just can't see you hurt. I dont care if u slap me or bribe me... I';m not giving this to u!" Yuki didnt want to see anyone hurt especially people like moonlily.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:53 pm

MoonLily stumbled to her feet sobbing she ripped the bandages from her wrists sqeezing the them causing blood to come out, she cried in pain, she was in pain physically and mentally she sqeezed her blood it was spilling down her wrists "fine don't give it to me!" MoonLily said sobbing she started clawing her thigh causing it to bleed
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Yuki was shaking... She grabbed moon lily's arms. "I wont let u do this to yourself."
thinks, *why is she acting this way?* Yuki grabbed moonlily's arms has tight as she could. "Why are you doing this? Just tell me.... why would u do this in such a random time, Moonlily... explain to me." Yuki felt tensed.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:00 pm

MoonLily collpased "my mother!" MoonLily whispered between sobs
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Yuki froze. "y-your m-m-mot-ther?" Yuki didnt know what to do. thinks, *mother... my mother...* Yuki didnt want to act pessimistic so she took her towel siped moonlily's tears off her face and just rolled the towel and put it under moonlily's head.
"what did your mother do..." Yuki mumbled.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 pm

MoonLily sobbed "she didn't do anything, it's what I didn't do! she got murdered infront of me and I did notthing to save her!" MoonLily said crYING "It's my fault I could have saved her! I HATE MYSELF!" MoonLily cried
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Yuki was shocked of what she heard. "m-moonlily... I'm sorry to hear that..." Yuki put her head down... her hair flying infront of her face. "I-I had sort of the same probaby like u... but a bit different.... in my mind... I felt like I killed my mother right after I was born... just like a flash she was gone..." Yuki tensed her hands.
"Moonlily... You love your mom right? when did this even happened... Moonlily... here." yuki handed her a aura colored hankerchief.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 pm

MoonLily took the hankerchief slowly from Yuki's hands " It' happened not long ago! I can still hear her screams for help!" MoonLily whispered she started to cry
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Celestine sauntered into the room and saw what appeared to be a freak show escapee in front of him, a small girl in cat ears with a tail. "Yikes, what's wrong with this bird", he thought to himself. He adjusted the glasses on his face before deciding she was a new student.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Skylar frowned and hugged Mikey to her making sure he didn't hear Moonlilys out burst. He was to young to for such things, or atleast that's how she felt.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 pm

MoonLily was still sobbing in pain from her cuts she looked at her wrists she wipped her tears away and licked they blood away cleaning herself up, she smiled at Yuki "thank you I'm better"
MoonLily smiled

MoonLily saw another person in the room she smiled at him "hello!" MoonLily said softly she jumped to her feet she meowed
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Yuki patted her back. "I feel like im hovered by my mother all the time... I know how you feel." thinks, *dont worry... everyone here will be by your side Moonlily.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Celestine watched the scene in front of him unfold and felt rather uncomfortable he began to slowly back out of the room and bumped into Skylar, "Oh, hello love", he said to the young girl.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:27 pm

MoonLily tilted her head and meowed "I'm MoonLily please to meet you!" MoonLily said smiling
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Yuki took her airy outfits off and dipped herself into the pool. "ill just swim to the shallow end... I cant swim near the deep... or else ill sink... again"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:43 pm

MoonLily looked back to Yuki and smiled at her "I'm sorry for the melt down!" MoonLily frowned then she looked back to Celestine "so what's your names?" MoonLily asked childishly, she meowed again
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Yuki nodded.. "no its fine" yuki continued swimming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com