Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 pm

"Because I didn't want you think that I was awful. It's pretty much a constant schizophrenia." He said. Looking around at the glaring spirits.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 pm

"Oh, id never think you were awful...its kind of intresting" she said. "So, right now...you see, them?" Skylar asked. "Like all the time no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:38 pm

"No matter what. They're. Always. Freaking. There. That's why I spaz at times." He said with a laugh. He looked at one particular spirit, who kind of freaked him out.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Yuki woke up from under her towel then dipped herself into the pool. Yuki noticed chase. "oh hi chase :o oh and skylar im going to swim again ^_^" Yuki acted normal on the shallow end of the pool.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Skylar laughed and kissed him "your still a spaz, like I'm a spaz it part of being crazy" she said. "Your not chewing gum" she stated.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

"I swallowed it when I drowned." He said pathetically, smelling like chlorine instead of gum for once. He sighed wandering over to his bag and then pulling his shirt off. His stomach seemed as though it was sucked in, he was so skinny. You could fit a whole fist under his ribcage if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Skylar looked away "oh, do you want to use my towel?" She asked removing it from around her waist. Sliding her flip flops on and walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:47 pm

He turned around. "No, it's fine." He said, pulling out a plain, tight-fitting, white T-shirt. He never actually wore T-Shirts, and his hair-which was drying-had started to curl around his face. He seemed like a totally different person, the Chase he had been before his mom died. He smiled at Skylar, his eyeliner had started to run down his face.

"Always be prepared, right?" He said, pulling the shirt over his head, his ribs were poking against the fabric, he pretended it wasn't noticeable. He pulled off his shoes and pants quickly, pulling his black skinny jeans on and threw his shoes and wet pants in his bag. He was comfortable enough around Skylar to change, and it wasn't like boxers weren't the same as swim trunks.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Skylar nodded "oh, okay" she said and smiled at him, she didn't mind his ribs showing that much. Noticing the white t-shirt she looked at him curiously. "Do you ever wear any other colors?" She asked.

Chase blushed looking away from him. He was changing in front of her, what was she supose to do? "Err Chase, maybe if you went into the locker room" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

"Nope." He said, smiling down at Skylar. "These are perfect colors. I got rid of all my other colors." He said, his eyes sparkling kindly. He didn't add that he'd gotten rid of them because of her. He didn't want to push her away anymore.

"What would be the point of the locker room?" He asked, taking her towel and using it to dry off his shoes. "I'm already dressed. Besides, I'm comfortable around you." He said, "You're the first person I've ever been so comfortable around." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Skylar looked at him, her face was completly red now. "B...but, its not, okay with me" she said looking away quickly.

"So why don't you, I mean these color are nice. But they're boring Minty" she said sitting beside him.

Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:23 pm

He laughed, ruffling her hair slightly. "Ha, well, I'm changed now." He said, poking his tongue out at her. He hugged her.

"Because when I first met you, you seemed so superficial. So I chucked everything out in order to make you like me more. Every. Last. Thing." He enunciated each word, looking at her. "I become obsessive easily. That's another reason I hate Hikami. He's so nonchalant about everything." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:50 pm

Skylar frowned and shrugged "I'm still not used to your tounge ring" she said.

"Its the pills, they drain my emotions, so I don't feel the pain my brian creats." She told him cooly. "I stopped taking them the night we...you know together" she said the wisphered "with the cleaning stuff." "I had to, starting feeling again..." Skylar wisphered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:56 pm

He poked his tongue out again, this time wiggling the piercing around.

"The...pills?" He said quietly, thinking of his own pills, the pills that were supposed to change who he was. What had he done with them. "I flushed my pills down the toilet, they made the world less colorful." He said quietly. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly. "I refuse to stop feeling." He said, determinedly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Skylar giggled and rolled her eyes at him "so immature" he teased.

Skylar shrugged "god knows I need to take them, I just don't like it" she said. "I love feeling things...emotions" she said leaning into him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:52 pm

"I can do the wave with my tongue!" Chase said suddenly, proceeding to do so. "Innit it coow?" He asked, still doing it. He laughed as he sucked his tongue back in.

"I flush mine." He said, hoping there wasn't a warden around to hear him.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:59 pm

"That's...not normal" Skylar said her face shaking her head and looked away. "It kind of creeps me out...what if I bite it or something?" She asked nervously.
"I couldn't flush them" Skylar said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am

"I dunno." He said, shrugging. "It might come to life and then you'll turn...PURPLE!" He said, laughing and poking her in the forehead.

"I'm afraid of them." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:11 am

Skylars eye widened completly shocked "...I'm not stupid, it won't come to life" she said. "And why would I be purple?" She asked.

"Why are you afraid?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:15 am

"I know, but you were freaking out." He said, laughing, and kissing her forehead again. "And because I like purple." He said. Purple had been the color of his mother's eyes.

"Because they change me. They make me someone who I'm not." He said, zoning out on a point that only he could see.. He chewed his lower lip gently as though thinking hard. "In fact," he said, snapping back to her. "I don't even remember what happens when I'm on the pills."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 am

Skylar smiled widely as he kissed her. "I like purple too" she said in agreement.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She wisphered looking down. "That, your pills make it worse."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:25 am

"Purple is my favorite color." He said, smiling back at her, his eyes sparkling. His hair was in gentle ringlets around his face now. He looked more like Old Chase than ever before.

"It's alright. I don't care." He said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 am

Skylar stared with wide eyes... was he always this hot? "Er, sorry for staring its just you look...different" she said feeling slightly ugly. 'Was her hair frizzy or worse was it curling up?' She thought panicked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:40 am

"Oh, yeah." He said, wrapping one of the blood red ringlets around his finger, he smiled at her. "I have wavyish hair. I usually straighten it. And my eyeliner came off, and I'm wearing different types of clothes." He read her expression carefully, he giggled.

"Hey you're gorgeous, smile!" He said. "Or I'll throw you into the pool."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 am

Skylar gave a small smile "I like you better all natural" she said hugging him to her.

"And if you throw me in, your coming with me" she teased kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com