Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Yuki layed down and started to drift herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Chase's eyes opened slightly. "Hey Skye." He murmured, smiling tiredly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Skylar sighed and smiled at him. He just looked so cute and childish "hey Mintie" she said.

"Oh, right can you help me carry Yuki to intisive care?" Skylar asked with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Chase sat up, "What happened? He asked, looking blearily at Yuki before walking over and picking the girl up. He hefted her weight all onto his upper body and looked at Skylar, his eyes still slightly glazed.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:24 pm

"She almost drowned, and now she's past out" Skylar said fallowing him. "And I had to save her since SOMEBODY who can't swim, thinks its normal to fall asleep next to it" she added with a glint of playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am

Hikami entered, as usual, his footsteps were silent and undetectable. He glanced at the pool, and then ran, jumping into it, the sound of his splash radiating off the walls. He surfaced and swam around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am

Raven saw Hikami jump into the pool she glanced at him with confusion as she went back to focusing on the ring she had on her finger she wondered if she should take it off, after a while Raven took it off and threw it in the pool with anger
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 am

Hikami dove down and caught the ring, resurfacing momentarily. "What is this?" He asked, handing it up to the girl, making certain their skin didn't touch.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 am

Raven looked at the ring in disgust "that's my promise ring!, I was supose to be getting married but then I was abandoned!" Raven said tears filled her eyes "I hate that ring!" Raven said annoyed
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 am

"Well, then..." Hikami murmured, taking the ring and swallowing it whole. "Now we don't have to deal with it." He said, he gestured to his bag.

"I have a tissue in my bag, get it. No use wasting your lovely face on tears." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 am

Raven smiled at Hikami "thank you!" Raven said to Hikami with a soft smile then Raven quickly ran and got the tissue then walked back and sat at the edge of the pool near Hikami then, with anger Raven wipped away her tears roughly and harshly
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Yuki entered the pool. "i dont think nobody will be hear for a while... so i guess i can just swim on the shallow... end.... i wont drown this time." Yuki dipped her feet in the pool. she started ti swim around the shallow end avoiding the deep end.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:40 am

Skylar smiled and walked into the pool room. "Oh hey Yuki" she said undressing to her swimsuit. Slowly climbing into the water of the shallow end.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 am

Yuki flinched. "oh h-hi skylar." Yuki smiled and waved at skylar.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 am

"Have ypou been practicing your floatin?" Skylar asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:51 am

Yuki nodded her head. "I heard that I can float like a star" Yuki was so curious about how to float like a star. she was happy to see skylar.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 am

Skylar nodded "yes...but you should conquer swimming with out cramping up first" skr said walking closer to the end of shallow end and disappering under water.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 am

Erk?! "s-skylar? where are u?" Yuki looking around... thinks, *is she udnerwater?* yuki wondering if skylar is gunna pop up. "bug eyed ss-skylar?" ((LOL))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 am

Skylar slowly pulled her under dragginng her to the deep end. Bring them both above water she smiled. "Hey Yuki...swim over there and back here" she said pointing to the other side of the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:26 am

Yuki shivered. "but i dont want to drown D:" yuki was shaking. thinks, * i dont want to drown again... im so scared sure.. *
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

Skylar smiled "I'm here you won't drown...I promise" she said trying to pull Yuki off of the side of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 am

Yuki felt like she was hopeless but she tried anyway. thinks, *kick-stroke, kick-stroke*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 am

Skylar smiled when Yuki made to the other side "see you did it, now come back when you feel like you can" she told her doing a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:42 am

Yuki smiled like a little kid and tried to swim back. thinks, *hehe im having fun ^_^ Im so happy to be having a friend like skylar ^_^*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 am

Skyllar smiled when Yuki finally made it over to her "hey you did it, see it wasn't so bad" she said sitting on the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com