Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Rhiannon watched as a girl walked in and dipped her feet into the water. Then another girl entered shortly after the first. Hmm...must be friends, she thought with a small sigh as she watched the interact. She continued to move her feet in the water loving the feel of water around her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Yuki popped her head out of the water. trippy "Oh SKylar is t-that you? Oh my gosh i haven't talked to you for a while" Yuki climbed out of the pool shivering. Thinks, *AHHH y dress! now im cold*
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Chase wandered in, eyes wide and alert, he sighed, sitting on the edge of the pool, knees curled tightly to him. "Hi Yuki." He grumbled, his eyes off center and strange. "How have you been?" His voice showed no emotion except sweet insanity.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Yuki turned and looked up at chase. "oh hi chase haha it has been a while since I last spoken to you ^_^" Yuki felt everwhelmed but happy to see her friends.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Rhiannon looked up as another person entered the pool area. She moved uncomfortably, but continued to move her feet under the water as she sat at the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Yuki laughed when she saw chase and skylar, she smiled brightly to them.
Back to top Go down
Violet Nicole
New
Violet Nicole

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Hey...as I walk out of the main building...I'm new, just saying...I couldn't help but over hear your conversation Yuki, but I might be able to help you as well...I am a trained lifeguard...there is always hope for someone who cannot swim...I've helped so many people...it's easy!!! *dives into pool splashing Raven!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/index.php
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Rhiannon looked up to find someone else joined the group. Another girl seemed to come out of nowhere. She blinked a couple times and shook her head before going back to swinging her legs in the pool.

After awhile she decided it was time for her to swim a few laps. She eased herself into the pool and dunked her head under the water. After coming up for her she started to swim toward the other end of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Yuki smiled at violet. "oh very nice too meet you violet and really? thank you! I'll be sure to go to you for swimming lessons." Yuki laughed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Nicole
New
Violet Nicole

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:09 pm

No prob....teaching is my life...well, except for after...um...never mind
so i can't wait to meet everyone....still figuring everything out
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/index.php
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:37 pm

"haha well it's very easy! all you've got to do is greet them like how you greet your friends" Yuki smiled brightly at violet. "Oh and thanks haha now I've got two swimming teachers" Yuki laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com