Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:19 pm

"Yeah!" Mikey bounced on his floaties. "It's where one person swims around under water trying to grab the other one's ankle. It's so much fun!" He smiled hugely, his eyes glittering with hopeful playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Yuki was scared of drowning underwater since the only time she ever swam washere in this pool.... but she couldnt say no to mikey. "of course ^_^ lets try it out"
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm

"Okay, we have to stay in the shallow end though, because my floaties won't let me go underwater anywhere else." He said with a depressed sigh. "Do you wanna be shark first?" Mikey asked, a huge smile dancing over his previously depressed face.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Yuki nodded. she dived down looking through her goggles.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Mikey giggled and began to dart around the pool quickly, trying to avoid Yuki at all costs. "Shark!" He shrieked laughing wildly. "There's a shark in the water!" He was still laughing, and not paying attention, that is, until he hit his head against the side of the pool. Hard.

For a moment the world seemed to spin, the small boy lost all color in his face, and then, the world went black. His eyes fluttered closed, and, slowly, he began to sink. If it wasn't for his floaties, he would've gone under.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Yuki noticed mikey's legs dangling in the water like a rag doll. thinks, *m-mikey?*
Yuki swam up to check what had happened. She swam to mikey looking at him.
She noticed that he looked flustered.
Yuki grabbed mikey and pooled him out of the pool.
"m-mikey? h-hello?" Yuki noticed a mark on mikey's head. thinks, *oh my gosh! he hit his head really hard... oh no... *
"Moonlily, SKYLAR! you gusy please come here and help! Mikey is hurt"
Yuki layed him on her lap. Yuki felt goosbumps.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Mikey's eyes opened slightly, he grumbled something incoherent in baby-talk. His eyes slipped closed again, one arm falling limply over his stomach. He hated hurting himself. He forced himself to wake up again.

"...I'm...okay. Really." He forced the words out through a closing throat. He smiled shakily. Trying to prove that he was seriously okay.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Yuki made a confused look. "don't be silly. You are obviously hurt." Yuki took her towel and put it around mikey. thinks, *Mikey... please rest... just for now* Yuki sighed in relief that he slightly opened his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm

"I'm not...that hurt." The hyper boy said, pulling the towel closer to his body. "I'd suspect it's not even a concussion." He added, trying to stay positive. He just wanted a band aid. And then he wanted to play, again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Yuki smiled and luaghed quietly. "I'm sure you can playa again... how ever can you just please rest for now? thats all i'm just asking." Yuki wanted mikey to rest for a while till he felt the energy to play again. thinks, * rest for a few minutes atleast* Yuki looked over to wonder what moonlily and skylar were doing.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

"Alright, I guess." Mikey said, shivering slightly he was kind of cold. He rolled over, letting his forehead rest against the older girl's stomach. His chest was rising and falling in a gentle, even pattern. He sucked his thumb slightly, much like his father's habit.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Yuki patted mikey's shoulder. thinks, *i'll wake ya up in a few don't worry.*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Skylar walked out of the changing room, dressed in her normal clothing. Looking over at Yuki ahe smiled noticing that Mikey was napping on her lap. "how insanley cute" she thought walking over towards them.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Mikey's eyes opened slowly as Skylar approached. He rubbed his eyes slightly, and then grinned at her. "I hurt my head." He said groggily. Poking the scabbing bump. He frowned. It hurt, a little.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Skylar gave a small smile "well how did you do that?" she asked walking over and looking at it. "Ow it looks painful" she added wrinkling her nose.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:47 pm

"I-um THE NINJAS." He said, trying to make up a better story than the real one. "I was fighting the ninjas." He said, biting his lip nervously and then smiling. He sat up and swayed lightly. "It doesn't hurt that much." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Skylar took him in her amrs "I doubt ninjas are running around this place" she said sitting down with him in her lap. "What really happened?" She asked with curious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm

"Well," he said, settling into her lap, he was already so used to sitting in people's laps. "I was playing Shark with Yuki, and I slammed my head against the side of the pool. And then...I forget what happened." He said, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 am

Skylar nodded "aww, maybe you should just take a chill pill for a while," she said then frowned. "You should go get checked out if you can't rember" she said giving him a small squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Yuki agreed with skylar. Yuki picked mikey up and put his head on skylar's lap.
"Well I'm going to grab my stuff over there. I'll be right back" Yuki got up and walk to get her stuff.

thinks, *playing shark sounds fun.... but i know i should never play shark without supervision >_<* Yuki nudged herself.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Skylar nodded at her "ok" she said looking up from Yuki. Rubbing the small of Mikeys back she smiled "I think you need a nap" she she said.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Yuki grabbed her bag~! and then walked back to skylar and mikey.
"how is he? i hope chase doesnt get upset if he finds out that mikey was hurt D:"
yuki was worryingtoo much. emo
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Mikey looked up at Skylar with tired eyes. "I don't need a nap. I just woke up, besides, Daddy never sleeps so neither will I!" The young boy proclaimed, at that moment, it seemed he should be popping a bubble to punctuate his words. He stood up, walking-a little bit wobbly-over to his bag and pulling out a pack of Hubba Bubba gum. He smiled.

"I'm just like him!" He said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Yuki looked at Mikey carefully. thinks, *it's like he's chase's mini me*
Yuki walked to mikey and helped him walk to skylar.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Mikey took Yuki's hand when she came over, a small smile on his mouth. "I still don't know how to blow a bubble." He said glumly. He sighed, otherwise happy with his gum chewing. He sat down between Yuki and Skylar, talking animatedly, holding his pack of gum in one small fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com