Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Raven saw Chase her eyes widen "YAY! Chase is here!" Raven cried out as she stumbled as she got out of the pool, then giving Chase a big friendly hug
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Yuki starts to notice Chase... "Hey Skylar you can swim with Chase and Raven ^-^"
Thinks, *I dont want to drown* trippy

(btw Raven you bit me in the lounge >_>)
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 pm

Skylar squeeled and swam over to him. "No, I didn't, I made friends" she said sticking her tounge outand climbing back out.

Turning to Yuki she laughed "its the same as undies and a bra" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 pm

"Oh! Hey Raven!" Chase said, hugging her slightly before pushing her back gently, after all she was dripping wet. He looked around. "Where's your boyfriend?" He asked, still smiling at Skylar, who he was hoping wasn't TOO angry with him.

"No, thanks," Chase said, easily. "I'm like a cat, afraid of water. Besides, I can't swim." He said, pushing back the mental image of his mother's corpse disintegrating in the rushing stream.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Yuki thinks..., *T_T bro and underwear o.o* ... "skylar you should teach chase first ^_^ I'll be last ^_^" says in a begging tone... In the spotlight
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Raven dropped her head as tears rolled down from her eyes "Nobody can find Akira he's missing" Raven said trying to hold back her sobs and she dried herself off putting her clothes on, Raven then broke out crying
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:56 pm

Yuki confused "Akira? is he your boyfriend?" Yuki was wondering in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

"Oh...I'm sure he'll turn up." Chase said quietly, ruffling the smaller girl's hair. He looked at Yuki with wide eyes, he shook his head.

"Why don't you and I just hang out on land?" He said with a small, nervous smile, his hands trembling slightly, he wasn't kidding. He hated water. He smiled at Skylar.

"Yeah, right, Skye. You. Friends. Like that would happen." He teased, poking his tongue out and laughing at her.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Skylar smiled hugging him from behind. "Then how do you shower?" She asked making sure he got wet. She wasn't angry at all.

Turning to Yuki a pout surfaced her perfect face, "but Chase is to tall" she whined.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 am

Yuki looks at chase... "aww I wish you werent afraid of water"
Yuki turns at Skylar "but sometimes i a kitty to..." looks at Skylar's pouted face... "but I guess I can give it a try.... thinks, *i'm going to die T_T.... I'm going to drowen* sob sob sob
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 am

Raven giggled at Chase then nodded at his offer
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 am

"Gah!" He jumped away from Skylar. "I just dump soap on me, and cologne, and wash my face. And hair. In the sink." He said, quietly. He laughed.

"Maybe you're just too short, ever think that?" He said, poking his tongue out. He popped his gum and sat down by the side of the pool, drawing his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

Raven sat beside Chase wipping her tears but a few escaped and she gave up on wipping them away so she let them roll down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 am

Yuki thinks, *everyone has a partner* Yuki giggles ^-^
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 am

"Hey, it's alright. I'm sure he's fine." Chase said, pulling out a tissue and wiping gently at the girl's tears. He wrapped one arm around her shoulder, hugging her awkwardly, while he wiped away her tears. His face showing concern on every angle.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked Yuki, a smile lighting his eyes before returning to Raven. "Shh, s'alright."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 am

"Yay" she squeeled smiling at Yuki, "imma be a teacher" she said and laughed.

"And no Chase Amu, I'm not to short" Skylar said and winkled her nose. "I'm going make you take a bath one day" she said sitting beside him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

leaned on Chase's shoulder as she stared off into know where thinking, Raven was totally out of it then she came back to her sense "thak you Chase, but he's been gone for awhile!" Raven said worrying
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

Chase was still comforting Raven, but he managed a wide-eyed look at Skylar. "I'd probably drown." He said, his tone serious. "I hate water. It's my biggest fear, besides eating." He added. He smiled down at Raven.

"I'm sure he'll come back for you." Chase said promisingly. "He wouldn't leave you if he really loved you." The redhead added, staring at Skylar with a smile and a promising twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:17 am

Yuki thinks, *skylar and chase are really cute ^_^" giggles more...
"Yah you'll be an amazing teacher ^_^" turns to skylar.
"raven dont worry I'm sure that akira person will come soon" Yuki said in a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 am

Skylar smiled at Chase her eyes filled with happiness. "He'd never give up if he is lost until he made it back either" she said.

"Eh, its a one time thing" she said smiling at Yuki. "Now strip and hop in" Skylar said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 am

Raven sighed "he was the only guy have every fell for me and, he's disappeared!, no one will every want to ever get in a relationship with me! ever!" Raven said with more tear escaping from her eyes
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

((Woo. Yay for being everywhere at once! 8D Just a while ago Olive was hiding in her room. Lolz.))

Olive was NOT happy about this. She had skipped out on swimming class one day last week because she was busy with her own things... And here she still had to make it up by tomorrow morning. Usually in this case, she would come down to the pool at 2 or 3 in the morning, but she had a web conference with several grad students set for this evening due to the time difference between here and the States.

Olive heard voices and splashing in the pool, and her heart sank. People... She quickly doused herself in the pool showers and slipped on her goggles. Her therapist had talked to her about this; not being afraid because there were other people. She'd walk in, swim a few laps, and leave. Simple, right?

No, it was never that simple.

Olive looked small and pale in her her suit. Even more so with a teeshirt and shorts over it. She pulled her goggled over her eyes and wrapped herself in an oversized towel. "Walk in, thirty laps, get out," she murmured to herself.

Her small feet padded against the tile as she walked over to the swimming lanes, seemingly oblivious to the others. In one fluid motion, she shed her towel and jumped in. Frontstroke. One side of the pool to the other.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 am

"Crap, don't cry." Chase said, continuing to awkwardly wipe her eyes. His own eyes filled with tears, he felt as though he was caring for his mother again. He hugged her closer, trying to comfort her.

"Hey, if this doesn't work. I'm sure there's someone out there who's even more perfect than him." Chase promised, one crystallized tear rolling down his perfectly porcelain face.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 am

Yuki was shocked of what SKylar said.... "o-ok.... >_< I will find something!"
Notices olive.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:28 am

Raven saw Chase's tear fall she glared up at him "why are you crying?" Ravena asked between sobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com