Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Most patients are not allowed outside, but this pool allows those kind of patients the same fun as everyone else.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 am

"OK! I'm ready!" Yuki thinks, *I'm going to drown*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 am

Skylar giggled at the girl "no just strip, you are wearing undies right?" She asked slightly weirded out.

Hugging Chase and Raven she smiled "of course you will, there are no teas needed, your very likeable" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

Chase wiped away his tears furiously, he could not be seen crying. He smiled at Raven. "Sorry, I-you reminded me of my mother. I'm having a freaky day." He added laughing humorlessly.

He hugged Raven yet again. "Don't worry about it. You are likable. I think Hikami likes you." He said teasingly, poking her side gently and winking exaggeratedly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:36 am

Raven looked at Chase "Hikami doesn't like me! why would you think he does?" Raven asked as she leaned back on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:37 am

Yuki looks shocked... o.o "I have a undershirt... I'll wear that too >_<" she said to skylar.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:41 am

"Honestly. Does Hikami like anyone? But you should definitely chill with him more. You two would be cuter than even Skylar and I." He said reassuringly. A smile playing at the corners of his mouth.

"And we have stripping girls in here. If anyone's uncomfortable I'll leave." He said, looking at Yuki, questioning her with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:41 am

Skylar smiled at Chase and wiped away tear he missed. "You missed one" she said kissing his cheek.

Skylar looked at Raven "yeah, you two would be perfect together, like peanut butter and jelly" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:42 am

"Well Hikami did one time comfort me when I was crying" Raven pointed out to Chase

Raven giggled at Skylar's comment peanut butter? Raven giggled
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 am

He smiled apologetically at Skylar. Then turned back to Raven. "Glue and paper." He added.

"Even though I'm so mean to him, I'm sure he's a nice guy." Chase said, patting Raven's pale leg. His red eyes sparkled as a smile came across his face.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

Yuki turned to chase "NO! I'll be fine!!! I JUST DONT WANT TO DROWN!"
Yuki looked at raven... "aww a crush eh?" giggles a bit...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 am

Raven smiled "Well Hikami found out about me having a crush on him and so I think he doesn't like me!" Raven said frowning
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 am

Chase laughed at Yuki's response. "Alright." He said, popping a bubble of his gum and smiling pleasantly. He looked at Raven.

"She's been intrigued with Hikami since Skye said he was cute." Chase said, looking at Yuki. "I can assure you, in this asylum, everyone becomes interested in someone at some point." He said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 am

Raven smiled at Chase "well I think Hikami is unique and different! and I like him he's also attractive!" Raven said giggling "but he won't give me the time of day I assure you!" Raven said sighing
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 am

Skylar giggled and hopped back into the water "come on Yuki" she said.

Smiling at Chase she sighed " yeah. He's awesome and boyfriend worthy" she said trying to ignore the somewhat jelous feeling she was getting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 am

Yuki laughs, "^_^ aww Yuki thats cute... dont say thta I'm sure that Hikami might like you back ^_^"
Looks at Chase,"really? haha might not happen to me ._." Yuki looks down at the pool T_T
thinks, *the pool... ahh Dx*
looks at chase and skylar... thinks, *awww Aw Shucks! *
(:3 hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 am

((Sorry for the antisocial behavior, I'm just sort of setting a character baseline before I start developing her more. :D ))

After ten laps, Olive stopped for a quick rest. Gripping the edge of the pool, she looked over towards the others. To her relief, they were minding their own business. Perhaps this wasn't so bad after all...

She took another deep breath and continued swimming.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:59 am

Yuki noticed someone swimming... thinks.. *whos that?*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:59 am

Skylar waited for Yuki "if I have to I'll drag you in" she warned tapping her frigers on the pool side.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:01 am

Raven sighed thinking that Hikami would never give her the time of day Raven sighed
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 am

Yuki dives in the pool... grip on the edges of the pool.... "ok SKylar... I'm I'm... I'm going to say that I think I'm ready >_<"
thinks,*I wish Hikami was here... might make Raven a bit happy*
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:04 am

Chase had always been popular, and apparently, this wasn't changing soon. He waved at Olive, it was obvious she wanted to be left alone, but it was mean to ignore people. He looked at Raven.

"Oh, I'm sure he likes you. He's just sort of...quirky? It's alright." He said. "We're all mad here." He flicked the side of her head, and laughed like the Mad Hatter.

"Sometimes, you have to ask him things straight out...he's sort of...delirious." He said, he smiled at Skylar and mimed putting a gun to his head. He looked at Yuki.

"I'm sure it will. You're a nice girl, someone's bound to like you. Probably Elijah." He said smiling at her beautifully. He was gorgeous. Everyone knew it-except him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am

(OMG I LOVE THE MAD HATTER HE'S THE HOTTEST CHARACTER IN TIM BURTONS ALICE AND WONDERLAND I HAVE SO MANY POSTERS OF HIM HE'S SOOOO HOT! Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 158900 )

Raven blushed "I like Hikami alot but- I- I don't know!" Raven sighed

Raven laughed at Chase's comment "yes we are all mad here!" Raven said with a lunatic like laugh
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 am

Looking at Chase, Skylar sighed and shook her head.

Skylar smiled widely and swam over to her "ok...umm. just, kick your legs" she said.[code]
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 am

Yuki panicked "Skylar :( I'm scared"
Looked up at chase... "chase I dont think Eliah would like me haha ^_^ he doesnt even know who I am ^_^ haha"
Notices Olive... "Hi Olive~!" Yuki tried to call olive's name.
Looked up again at Raven "aww ^_^ raven you should go and talk to hikami ^_^ he seems like a good guy ^_^ and I'm sure you still do like him ^_^" smiles to raven. (there I smiles u happy o.o)

(Wonderland=Mad hatter haha ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 am

((Well, no shit, it's Johnny Freakin Depp! I'm a DUDE and I think he's hot!))

"Then tell him." Chase said, smiling at her, and fixing her hair gently, just as he would for Skylar, it was almost habitual now. Talk to someone, fix her hair, smile, continue talking. He didn't even think he might be making Skylar jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indoor Swimming Pool   Indoor Swimming Pool - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indoor Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com