Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Music Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Music Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

A collection of the world's finest and most elegant instruments.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Rinami gave Kirai a 'stop looking at me like that!' look, and turned to Celestine. "Uh, where do you have in mind?" she also asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Felicity smiled sheepishly at Celestine, "Sorry, Daddy." She said with childish sarcasm. She turned to Rinami, smiling at her. "Go for it," she mouthed adding an exaggerated wink. She looked a Kirai her eyes wide.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I just wanted a violin, it's not my fault the dumb chair can't function." She pouted, crossing her arms over her not-yet-developed chest. She held the violin carefully, standing up and fixing her skirt so it fell to mid-thigh length again.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Celestine looked at Kirai and smiled. "Anywhere you'd like to go", Celestine said, he stared at his pointed boots.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Kirai straightened up and looked at Rinami, sending her a psychic message even though she knew Rinami wouldn't get it," Come home after 12 and you and your boyfriend will be picking up the other's remains." Kirai grew strangely overprotective of her friend these days.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm

"Hmm, how about the park?" Rinami asked Celestine, once again looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Felicity continued to glare at Kirai warily. Before standing straight, putting the violin in perfect posture. She began to play the violin verision of "Liebestraum" by Liszt. Her face was perfectly concentrated on the music she was playing.

She smiled as the song wrapped up. "I learned that from my best friend." She said, proudly, bouncing on her tiptoes.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 pm

"Sure, but first come back to the C Ward with me, I need to grab something before we go", Celestine said.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Kirai quickly turned around to hide the grin that had formed on her lips," You two lovebirds have fun," Kirai said as she walked out the door, but turned around and looked at Celestine, speaking in her most malicious tone," Celestine, do anything wrong to Rinami, I'll see to it, that you cease to exist." and she was out the door.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 pm

"I would never dream of it", Celestine remarked.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Felicity skipped over to Rinami, pulling on the bottom of her shirt. She glanced at Celestine telling him with hand motions to turn around and cover his ears.

"Hey," she whispered. "He's a keeper, okay? So take care of him."
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:52 pm

"Uh, sure," Rinami told Felecity before walking towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Felicity smiled after them, waving pleasantly.

"Have fun~" She called. As soon as they were gone, she turned around, trashing the music room in a second.

"Weapon...weapon..." She murmured, searching blindly for something she could use to defend herself...just in case.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 pm

"Alright, let's go", Celestine said, leading the way. I wonder what that girl said, he thought.

((I'll post in C first))
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:58 pm

((okey dokey!))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Kirai had decided to return just to threaten Celestine a bit more, whne she noticed that the girl from earlier was destroying the music room. "What are you doing?" Kirai called over to her, nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Felicity, straightened up suddenly, her features taking on a dazed, look. Childish confusion drifted in and out of her marble blue eyes. She stared at Kirai blankly, and then fell backwards, leaning gently against the piano.

"I...don't know." She whimpered, her lips and chin quivering, tears made an appearance in her eyes threatening to spill over, her fists clenched and unclenched in the fabric of her light blue pleated skirt. "I never know what I'm doing." She admitted to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Kirai walked over to the small, innocent girl and patted her gently on the head. She didn't lower her guard completely, but just a bit. One thing she learned while working at the insane asylum for nearly two years was never trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Felicity didn't raise her head, she barely even moved, her small shoulder blades shaking as she sobbed, her bangs obscuring her face from view. She wiped the back of her fist across her eyes.

"I just want to go home...I hate being the new kid." She sobbed, feeling pathetic and ashamed. "I'm so sorry." She whispered, hiding her face against Kirai's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Kirai raised her arms to hug her, but stopped halfway and only ended up patting the small girl's back. Kirai sighed," Um, look, we all have those days, I guess.." Kirai said, a bit pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Felicity sniffled a little bit. She glanced up at Kirai. "Here's the thing, though. I don't even have a home." She said, her voice shaking and cracking again. "I just want to go back to the streets, even if it means being murdered and raped."

She pulled away from Kirai, sniffling again, and then continued searching for a weapon, acting as though she'd never stopped. Her mood had, once again, changed suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 pm

"I'm almost certain that you'll grow accustomed to Melancholic Academy." Kirai said, watching the girl out the corner of her eye. "What are you looking for?" she asked, taking note of the way she rifled through the instruments.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Felicity suddenly whirled around, holding a music stand, aiming to hit Kirai. She let out a screech, jumping onto the piano in an attempt to look taller. Her teeth were gritted, her eyes flashing with the rage that street life had taught her.

"Don't hurt me, I swear to God, I'll kill you." She whispered the music stand stopping only inches from Kirai's head. "I may be small, but now that we're alone, I know what you're planning. You think just because I'm little I'm vulnerable. Well I got news from you, lady, I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 pm

She wasn't after Kirai in particular, this was just what life on the streets had taught her....she really was trying to be good, but she couldn't fight the monster that was welling up inside her.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Kirai jumped back and pulled out her gun, she flashed a small smile before frowning again. "What exactly am I planning then?" Kirai asked, her voice echoing throughout the room. Her dark bangs had fallen over her good eye, any possible way of what she was thinking were hidden away.
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Felicity smirked, her eyes also hidden from view. Making it impossible to place what she was thinking.

"I don't know." She murmured, hopping lithely off the piano, inching forward, still brandishing her music stand. "Maybe rape, torture, possibly to murder me....anything to make my team weaker."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top