Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Examination Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:29 am

A room where doctors and surgeons perform check ups and/or autopsies on Melancholic Academy's patients.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Kirai rushed into the room with gloves pulled over her small hands, her eye narrowed as she took a knife away from a patient who wriggled on the metal table. She placed the knife on a table and watched the scene from afar. Every few minutes, a sigh would escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 am

Hikami wandered in, he walked up behind her, his body riddled with red fingernail lines, a gash moving from the center of his head to his hairline. He coughed a mouthful of blood falling down his chin. He stared at the room.

"Is this where I'll end up?" He asked, his scratched up face examining the room, the screaming patients. He closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 am

The blood landed on Kirai's back and she jumped at the sound of Hikami's voice," Gosh what happened to you?" she asked, her voice wavering with genuine concern. She turned to face the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 am

"I'm clumsy." The graceful boy said quietly, avoiding Kirai's eyes. He wouldn't tell her he lost it, he couldn't. He'd just gotten out of supervision.

"Damn stairs..." He added, trying to joke.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 am

Kirai sighed and turned around,"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to, but you should at least clean yourself up." she said, handing him a handkerchief she had fished from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 am

"Alright, just don't go into the laboratories." He said, coughing up another mouthful of blood and gagging slightly. "I believe I should go take a crapload of medicine and then lay down." He said, his eyes glazing from lack of blood.

Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

"Why shouldn't I?" Kirai asked, her face set and pale. She thought she knew how Hikami had really gotten hurt, but pushed the matter anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:34 am

"Hey gu-whoa! What happened here?" Rinami asked, her eyes wide, when she saw all the blood on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 am

"Well, the animals probably might attack you, and theres a big mess of blood, vomit, poison from where I tried to drink it, broken glass. Stuff." He instantly started looking for a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:40 am

Kirai sighed and agreed to not enter the labs,"Oh hi Rinami." she called out to her friend, hoping that Rinami didn't have a weak stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:45 am

Hikami gagged, vomiting up a mixture of blood and partially digested food. He sniffled, his head was reeling. "I'm not feeling my best." He mumured.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 am

"Ok, I'm repeating my question...what happened?" Rinami asked, concern laced in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 am

"Well," Hikami said, fighting to grasp onto consciousness. He leaned against the wall, coughing more blood down his chin and onto his favorite white hoodie. "I seem to be suffering from possible internal bleeding. And I puked." He said, looking at her with heavy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

"Well...shouldn't we get you some help or something?" Rinami looked at Hikami, then at Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

Kirai caught Hikami and stripped him of his white hoodie, as to not ruin it,"Come on, we better get some medical help." she said carrying Hikami towards the door,"Rinami could you get the door?"
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 am

"Of course!" Rinami said, running towards the door and opening it.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:02 am

"I don't really need help, just rest." He leaned his head against Kirai's shoulder and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:06 am

Kirai dragged him out and ignored his protests. "At least let me take you to the Hospital Ward." she said, doing her best to ignore the close contact.
((Who wants to post first?! XD))
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 am

"I love your warmth..." He murmured in his sleep, unaware of what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:19 am

Kirai yelped childishly and dropped Hikami on the floor. She scolded herself for reacting without thinking and quickly picked him back up and murmured an apology.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:23 am

Rinami followed slightly behind, unsure if she should do anything to help or not.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 am

((Ima go school in the morning. NighT!))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 am

((Night! Sleep tight!))
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:38 am

((Gotta go to bed now too. Goodnight everyone!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Examination Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Examination Room   Examination Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Examination Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top