Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Music Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Music Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 am

First topic message reminder :

A collection of the world's finest and most elegant instruments.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Celestine turned ot McKenzie, are you sure you're alright?
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Skylar smiled noticing the girls and wander over to "hey...you play violin, I play the cello" she said.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Courtney stopped and look nervously at the girl and nodded softly, but didn't say a word
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Skylar smiled and sat beside the girl but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Courtney walked into the music room with her violin in one hand, she sat, down and started to fix the strings on her violin it's been awhile since she last played
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Mikey walked into the music room as well. He sat down by the piano and began to play the third movement from Beethoven's ninth almost perfectly. He let his eyes drift closed as he did so, stifling a yawn. After all, when you were three, this could be boring.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Courtney saw the little talented boy play, she stood put and started to play along with him with her violin
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 am

Mikey opened his eyes and smiled at the older woman, signifying that he noticed her. He slowed his pace to match hers. They sounded beautiful together, the blonde boy swelled with pride as the song came to a soft close.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:31 am

Courtney smiled at the little boy "wow your very talented, for a boy your age!" Courtney put her violin down and looked at the smaller boy again "where did you learn to play like? if you don't mind me asking" Courtney said politely her English accent very heavy
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:05 pm

"Oh," Mikey blushed under the praise. He poked aimlessly at one of the keys, enjoying the sound that came from it. "There wasn't much to do at home, so I taught myself." He said, trying not to brag. He smiled up at Courtney.

"What's your name?" He asked pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 am

MoonLily wandered into the music room she sat down and looked around the room, she saw a violin leaning up against the wall she use to play but it's been so long she sighed to herself and walked very slowly to the violin and picked it up, she started to play a lullaby that her mother taught her to play on the violin for her mother, Lauren played
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top