Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Hallways - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Dark and scary at any time during the day.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Skylar blushed out of surprise "hey Sunny" she said picking her up. She wasn't used to small kids hugging her. "Oh and Chase, I let Mikey sleep with me this morning, he should still be in my room" she said wondering if Mikey told him where was going.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Sunny held onto Skylar tightly digging her face into her shoulder, she felt safer with Skylar holding her "thank you Sky!" she said in a shaky tone
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Skylar blushed deeper "err, you welcome, Sunn" she said smiling at the small girl in her arms. "So are you and Mikey hanging out today?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Sunny blinked and frowned "I can't find him I want to though" Sunny said putting her head down on Skylar's shoulder, she closed her eyes feeling alittle sleepy

Sunny brought her head up and looked at Skylar "Um Sky is this what mommy's do for there kids? Is this what it feels like?" Sunny asked her blue eyes growing, shes never had a mother her parents abandoned her as soon as she was born and no one knows where they are so Sunny wanted to know if this is what it's like
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Skylar nodded "he's just like his dad, always disappering and reappearing" she said with lazy smile.

Skylar's eyes widened "this is what my mommy used to do with me, but I don't think all mom's do" she said. Skylar wasn't sure how to explain it to Sunny. Looking around to see if she saw Mikey running around. "We should find Mikey so your not bord to death with us big kids" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Sunny nodded softly she had no smile on her face shewrapped her little arms around Skylars neck, she laid her head on Skylar's shoulder "Okay lets go find Mikey!" Sunny thought *I wonder where mommy and daddy are right now? I wonder if they think about me? or if they miss me? I wonder why they left me?*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Skylar sighed "you should smile, your prettier that way" she said softly. Noticing the small girls change in attitued she patted her back. "It okay if don't have a mommy, I could like your new mommy" she said trying to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Sunny smiled she did consider Skylar like her mother Sunny hugged Skylar tighter "thank you!" Sunny said she didn't feel as lonely anymore she was glad to come to MA!
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Skylar nodded and smiled widely "your welcome Sunn" she said walking with the girl down the hallway..
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Sunny smiled she was really happy, she played with Skylar's hair while Skylar held her and they walked down the hallway "Um Sky can I call you mom?" Sunny asked checking if Skylar was comfortable with this
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Skylar nodded "umm, sure you can" she said blushing slightly. She wonder if people would get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Sunny made a small smile 'Um mom!" Sunny said trying it out "are you together with Mikey's daddy?" Sunny asked
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Skylar blushed instantly "well , yes Chase and I are getting married" she said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Sunny smiled she trough her arms around Skylar "YAY! your getting married! I'm so happy!" Sunny said loudly she truely was happy
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Mikey came running down the hall at full speed, making car sounds with his mouth. "BEEP~" He yelled halting in front of Sunny. "HI!" He said, throwing his arms around the slightly taller girl.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Sunny's eye grew "MIKEY!" she yelled she hugged him back "I missed you!" she said standing back blushing abit
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Skylar blushed instantly "err, I'll leave you two alone to play, now," she said before rembering something. "Oh, Mikey your Daddy's looking for you" she told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:50 pm

"I was just sleeping." Mike said, shrugging at Skylar. He looked at Sunny and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Sunny blushed she stood beside Mikey she softly, took hold of his hand "so Mikey what would you like to do?" Sunny asked still slightly blushing
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Skylar smiled before leaving, to find Chase. She should tell him Mikey and Sunny were togther.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Yuki noticed everybody coming to the hallway. thinks, *i should probably go and get some rest... so much things had happened today* Yuki shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 am

Raven walked down the hallway she stopped and leaned up against the wall she then slid slowly down it sitting on the floor, she was bored she didn't know what to do with herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top