Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Dark and scary at any time during the day.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 pm

((OK! PHEW :'3 cuz i think your awesome xD omg ninja star :O!!! NINJA!!))

Yuki turned to face vail. "I dont want you to hurt my friend please." Yuki looked stiff.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

((Lmao! thank you! thank you! I love ninjas and assassin! my favorite character from Soul Eater is Black Star cause he's a assassin!....a stupid hot headed assassin XD lmao ha ha! You have to watch Soul Eater!...do you watch it?))

Vail smirked she laughed with her, deviate smile on her face "I won't hurt your friend so chill chicky!! as long as she doesn't get in my way or piss me off!" Vail said clenching the ninja star!

laughing hard
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm

((lol xD oh u remind me of my friend lol and no i dont watch soul eater... not yet that is! lol i will enetually))

Yuki looked at vail. "am I one of the people you upsets you?" yuki questions vail.
thinks, *why can i just walk away*
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm

((Is that a good thing that, I remind you of your friend? Does she like the character Black Star?))

Vail smirked "I'll let you find out if you annoy me! but I'll tell you what annoys me to help you out! I hate it whe people talk back to me, walk away from me when I haven't said that, the conversation is over! when people constantly smile! and when people show off and think there better than me!"" Vail told Yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm

((I dont remember but i think she thinks soul is pretty cool ^^))
Yuki just stared at vail. "alright then." yuki just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 pm

((I'm in love with Black Star! I'm gunna marry him one day! Soul is okay!!))

Vail sighed she was bored with Yuki *what the hell is with this chick?* Vail thought "look just stay out of my way and everything between us won't have to get messy!....got it?" Vail said with atitude as she was fixing her black nail polish looking totally uninterested with this conversation
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Yuki nodded her head. "alright"

((lol haha I should watch soul eater >< sounds soo good cuz my friend keeps telling me its sooo awesome!!!! :P i should watch it soon xD))
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm

((OMG! You have to! like it has some weird parts! but it's soo good!))

Vail put her ninja star away, feeling alittle bit calmer "So Yuki have you ever killed anyone?" Vail asked hoping she has
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm

((LOL! oh man >< kk ill watch it soon ^^))
Yuki looked at vail. "I dont know if i have... i think i have but my family said it wasnt my fault... ever since i was born my mother has gotten weaker and weaker." Yuki didnt know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Vail smiled "Look kill makes you feel great! hang with me I'll show you how to do things like an assassin! before you know it you'll be stealth and sexy! and killing people will be like breathing!" Vail said offering a chance for Yuki to become her friend
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Yuki thinks, *i know im concerned of my looks... but I dont want to hurt anyone else... my mother still haunts me* Yuki looked at vail. "Vail it sound interesting... believe me it sort of does... but i dont want to hurt anyone... I dont want to do things like an assasin... I'm only 14... I just dont want to hurt any one" Yuki thought that if she agree to learn how to do the things vail does... she'd probably be friends with her... but Yuki knew this wasnt the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Chase wandered down the hallway, catching sight of Yuki and some chick he'd never seen before. He moved closer, coming up behind Yuki, he tapped her on the shoulder, gently.

"Hey, have you seen Mikey?" He asked. His son had disappeared early this morning, his location not yet confirmed. Chase had a feeling he was safe, probably wandering around with Sunny, but a parent could never be too careful.

His red eyes flickered momentarily to the strange girl. He offered one of his pretty smiles, and then returned his intense gaze to Yuki, inquiring who the other female was with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am

Vail put her sword away checking this strange boy out, she had to admit he was good looking, she look at him from top to bottom while leaning on her right hip
she realized that she had to answer Yuki she got kind of distracted

"Look Yuki being an assassin is fun! you'll enjoy it! once you kill someone for the first few times it will be hard but after awhile it's nothing! and theres soo much money and boys invovled! trust me a boy loves a girl whos sexy and naughty at the same time!" Vail said flipping her red hair out of her face her red eye narrowed down Yuki her dark eyeliner made her eyes look intense
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 am

Chase was aware that he was a beautiful boy. But the girl's coal-rimmed scrutiny made him squirm. Something about this girl was off. He flipped his own blood-colored hair away from his eyes, and stepped forward popping a minty bubble. He extended his hand.

"Hello, I'm Chase. Chase Amu. You would be?" He'd never been so afraid to ask someone their name before. What if she whipped that blade out and cut his nose off? That would probably be unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 am

Vail looked at the boy she smiled devilishly at him "I'm Vail" she said in a flirty tone "It's nice to meet you!" she grinned at him
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am

Chase rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly at her flirty tone, his confidence sputtering momentarily. He wished Skylar was here to bail him out of this one.

"Have you seen my son? He's about three feet tall and blonde. Can't miss him." Chase said, backing away from this odd Vail girl.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am

Vail smirked "haven't seen anyone like that! sorry" Vail thought it was funny to see him react to her flirty tone she chuckled, "well I'll see ya around!" Vail said she winked at Chase as she spun around she walked away gracefully her sword swaying side to side
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am

Sunny ran down the hallway laughing, she wasn't watching where she was going and she bumped into someone, she looked up to see a red haired boy his eyes where red too just like Mikey's, she backed away shyly from the taller boy she looked down her cheeks went red
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am

Yuki turned around. "Chase the last time I saw your Mikey was at the indoor pool"
thinks, *does vail want me to kill?*
"oh hello sunny" Yuki greeted with a smile
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am

"Hey!" Chase said, laughing, he dusted the girl off. She was around Mikey's age. "Have you seen Mikey? I'm Mikey's daddy." He added, so the young girl would trust him more. He turned to Yuki.

"The last time I saw him, he was asleep." He said with a fond smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am

Sunny smiled at Chase she lost her shyness right away she gave him a big hug, "Mikey has told me all about you!" Sunny said she stepped back looking up at Chase "I haven't seen him, I've been looking for him!" Sunny said returning a smile to her face "you have a wonderful son! he's my best friend! he's also my hero! he's very special!" Sunny said
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am

Yuki smiled at sunny. "chase You'll find mikey... he could also be hanging with sunny once in a while you'll never know... Mikey seems to enjoy meeting new people and explore around the academy" Yuki smiled.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 am

Skylar was walking through when she saw a group of people. Wondering to avoid them or stop and visit, she shrugged. She wasn't in a rush to get her pills refilled. "Hey guys" she called walking up to them.

((Gosh its way to late for me to be up))
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:39 am

Olive had watched the whole situation hidden around the corner... She didn't want to interact with this new person just yet. Even as socially clueless as she was, something definitely seemed off about Vail, and Olive just couldn't put it right in her head. Was she really an assassin?

As Skylar walked up to join the group, Olive slipped further around the corner and fled the scene quietly. She felt a strong preference for solitude at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Sunny felt alittle nervous she saw Skylar and she trusted her, even though she didn't know her that well! she trusted Skylar because Mikey did Sunny ran to Skylar giving her a hug she was nervous and alittle over whelmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top