Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:22 am

Dark and scary at any time during the day.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Alice leaned up against the wall, she slowly slid down the wall bringing her knees to her chest
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Curly
New
Curly

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Curly skips up and down the hallway humming her ACB
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Yuki walked through the hallway minding her own business. "its more quiet here... and calm" Yuki slowly walked through the hallway while listening to some music from her mp3 player.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Vail wandered through the hallway she looked around curiously, her sword swaying as she walked
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Yuki hurt some steps while she was walking through the hallway. she took off her off her headphone. thinks, *must've been me hearing things*
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 am

Vail spotted the light haired girl from the corner of her eye, Vail spun around drawing her sword she ran and did a quick back flip over Yuki so that she was infront of her, Vail had her sword only a few cm's away from Yuki Vail was still not use to being around not as violent people yet
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Yuki finliched and looked straight at vail. "o-oh a-uhm-are y-you n-new?" Yuki was so nervous. Yuki kept her eyes on the sword. thinks, *I hope she doesnt do anything to me.*
Yuki looked at vail very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Vail did an evil smirk "do you know who I even am?" Vail asked annoyed her patient thining, she tapped her foot waiting for the girl to answer she kept her sword drawn
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Yuki was thinking. "I-i'm s-orry... I'm not sure who you are.."
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Vail put down her sword and stmoped her foot "aww you suck! you've never heard of me?" Vail said childishly and disappointed she pouted
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Yuki looked surprised. thinks, *Was I suppose to know? I guess I'm sort of slow at this*
yuki nodded. "i'm sorry b-but I dont know who u are... I'm sure you are new here but thats all*
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Vail shook of her childish effects she whipped her hair away from her face showing off her, natural beauty "I'm an assassin! I was sent her cause I went mad! I become a serial killer and becoame mad with power! so they sent me here! I hate it here!" Vail said looking at her reflection on her sword
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Yuki looked at Vail surprised. "Well I hope you have fun here" Yuki smiled. "... even if you may have a bad temper... I treat everyone qually... even if they frighten." Yuki looked at Vail to see what she might say.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Vail snapped her neck to face Yuki "A happy go lucky person eh?" Vail smirked devilishly "I use to enjoy slowly killing people like you!" Vail laughed insanely "but at the same time people like you where also annoying! with there stupid smile on there face all the time! and as there dying they still have that stupid god damn smile on there freaken face!" Vail banged the tip on her sword on the floor "people like you make me sick!" Vail said feeling disgusted
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Yuki looked at vail. "So do you want me to just not be nice to you? Do you just want me to become a very frowny person all the time?" Yuki stared and at vail with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Vail became annoyed "ARE YOU BACK TALKING TO ME?" Vail said all pissed off she clentched her sword waiting for a answer
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:15 am

Yuki faced her. "so what do you want me to do? really? besides me getting killed... what do you want me to do? not smile?" Yuki looked serious.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 am

Vail smirked devilishly she saw that annoyance to Yuki's eyes "I perfer you to keep a straight face! I don't mind smiling but when the person if doing it all the freaken time! it kind of gets on my nerves!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Yuki nodded and turned around to walk the other side of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Olive entered the hallway from the far end, eyes brightening marginally as she spied Yuki. She then saw that she was walking away from another red-haired girl with a sword, looking rather discontent. That did not look good. Light glinted off of the blade, and she wondered why she had it in the first place on a school campus... If the wardens found out that she was carrying a weapon, she would probably get in trouble.

She looked from Yuki to the other girl curiously, but paused at the corner and watched from afar, hesitant to come any closer.
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Vail's eyes becamefocused she was tempted to use her sword on Yuki no one walks away from a Black Web gang member and gets away with it! but Vail tried to control her temper, she scratched the wall with her sword she smirk evily.

Vail then saw at the corner of her eye another girl watching her she, turned around quickly staring the other girl down, "what do you want?" Vail asked with anger she really needed to kill someone right now
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Olive froze, frightened, and barely shook her head before ducking around the corner. That girl was scary! She stayed still for a moment before quickly walking back towards the exit... She could drop off her papers later; she didn't want to mess with this girl right now.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Yuki didnt meant to do this on purpose... She just knew that she couldn't argue with people.
She walk to olive instead.

((VAIL!!! I'm not actually like Yuki just telling you so dont kill me kill yuki in stead >< ahhh that was sarcasm >< ok ill shut up ><))
Back to top Go down
Vail
New
Vail

Credits

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm

((Chill Chill! it's all Vail not me lmao! don't worry I won't kill you! lol))

Vail started to get angry with this Yuki chick she walked gracefully to Yuki and Olive feeling powerful she looked at Yuki, Vail had a ninja star in her hand she hide it, Vail raised one eyebrow and gave Yuki a look with atitude while she leaned on one hip, "did I say the conversation was down?" Vail said waiting for Yuki to answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hallways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hallways   The Hallways I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hallways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top