Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Laboratories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Laboratories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 am

First topic message reminder :

A dim, chilly room filled with strange and dangerous animals as well as chemicals.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm

MoonLily smiled at him "if you want I could teach you! it's always fun learning something new!" MoonLily did a small childish twirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Olive turned and set the tray under the fume hood. She looked around for a moment before finding a roll of masking tape and a Sharpie, set out for labeling purposes. She ripped off a piece of tape and stuck it delicately on the tray.

"Did you want to label your name?" she asked, turning halfway around with she Sharpie in hand.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 pm

"Yes!" Mikey exclaimed, running over and taking the sharpie from the older girl's hand. He began to label in humongous, scrawling letters. Then handed the sharpie back. His name was spelled wrong, and hard to read, but it was his.

He smiled up at Olive. "Now I see why Daddy likes you so much. You're nice." He said, with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 pm

MoonLily smiled *aww ths is cute!* MoonLily thought to herself she smiled at Mikey and then to Olive
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:25 am

Olive smiled at Mikey's comment... That was really sweet... But still, there was one thing that still alluded her.

"Thank you," she said, capping the Sharpie. "...Who is your daddy?" She thought through her list of teachers, wondering if any of them had a child... But she stayed under the radar in most of her classes. She doubted any of her professors would call her nice. Then again, there was the theory that he was perhaps Chase's brother. But she hadn't met their father.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:11 pm

"I'm Chase's son." Mikey said with a smile. He liked Olive. He took the sharpie from her, reopened it and began to color on his hand, talking animatedly all the while. He was bored, quoting all the elements on the periodic table.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 pm

MoonLily giggled "your such a little genius!" MoonLily purred at Mikey
MoonLily wandered around the lab looking at everything interesting she picked up a beaker with some green interesting substance it was bubbling
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Olive blinked a few times, taken by surprise... Chase was seventeen or so, right? So that would mean... Well, huh. She wondered how old his mother was.

"Oh," she said, mild surprise in her voice. She reached up and her hand brushed against the bandaid on her jaw, and she smiled. "W-well, you do look alike. I was thinking you might be brothers..."

She looked over to Moonlily, who was observing a bubbling green beaker. She recalled that one of the chemistry classes were synthesizing potassium ferrioxalate crystals. The color looked to be about right...

"A-are you taking any science classes this term?" she asked her, curious.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 pm

MoonLily looked up at Olive "n-no actually I'm not but I would like to it looks interesting!" MoonLily said with a curious look on her face
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:31 pm

"It is. Very interesting," she said with a small smile. "They offer basic-level chemistry, biology, and physics. Also psychology, astronomy, geology, and a colloquium class on microbiology." She listed them off a little like a textbook, maintaining her usual calm expression.

Olive turned to close the fume hood.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 pm

MoonLily swayed her cat tail back and forth "I think I'll transfer to science then! I really like this kind of stuff!" MoonLily said excitedly
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Sunny skipped into the lab she didn't really know where she was going, she realized where she was but was interested in all of the chemicals she knew she shouldn't, be here alone but know one was here to tell her to leave nor was there anyone to surpervise her

She walked over to a balck chemical it was bubbling she was tempted to put her finger in it, she looked around making sure know one was looking then she climbed onto the table where the chemical was and, was about to put her finger in it
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm

"NO!" Chase jumped across the room, pulling the little girl away from the chemical. "Bad!" He said, smacking her hand gently. "That will eat your finger off!"
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 pm

((What is it with kids trying to melt off their body parts here? Lol.))

"Ahh!" came Olive's alarmed voice from the back room. The short teen hurried out, adorned in a lab coat and large lab goggles that pushed her bangs up at an off angle. She quickly shuffled over to the table and picked up the beaker, then ran it back to the back room.

"Who would leave that out?" she muttered aloud, annoyed, placing it back under the safety of the fume hood. How careless, especially with small children on campus. She walked back out.

"Many of the chemicals here are highly corrosive," she said, slightly exasperated. "Even ones that look like water can hurt you." Olive knew this quite well, especially after her incident with the Ritter lab tech last year.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"Michael left it out." Chase said, using the boy's full name in exasperation. "He needs to be more careful."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Skylar walked into lab and stpotted Chase with Sunny and something black in his hands. "Err what's going on?" She asked rubbing her eyes, she just woke up from a nap. A simple cat nap that always put her in the mood for anatomy.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Chase startled at the sound of her voice. The black liquid splashed against, his arm. He threw his head back in a mix of pleasure and pain. Carnage began to show through his eaten away skin.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:39 pm

"Oh, Are you ok, do need a doctor?" She asked taking the black liquid away and placing it on the table. Still confused as to what it was she was a horrible chemist and usually blew stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

"N-No." He looked at his arm, all of the skin on his usually pale forearm was eaten away. "It's s-so good." He whispered, his voice breaking in sweet ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Skylar frowned putting Sunny down and putting his arm under the chemical washer thing. "You going die from this" she said in a slightly depressed tone.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Chase gasped as the cool water touched his cut. "No, I won't. It's barely a scratch." He murmured, watching the clear liquid become dark with his blood. So much red that it was black.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Skylar smiled at him "yeah barely a cut, you should go get it cleaned and bandaged" she said. "Unless you want me to clean it?" She asked akwardly.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:04 am

((Uh, continuity error? Olive put the chemical away... But hey, I'll roll with it. :3 ))

Olive blinked and swayed slightly. She could have sworn she had just put the chemical away... Shaking away the momentary dizziness, she went back and then emerged with a large beaker of crystallized sodium hydroxide. She spread some of the powder on the rest of the spill. It foamed slightly as the base neutralized the spilled acid. She felt a little...weird, almost disconnected. She wondered if she had eaten enough breakfast this morning.

"Keep it under the water for a while longer," she said, uncharacteristically outspoken. "That's very acidic. You need to be sure it's all washed out."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:52 am

Sunny stood there looking at Chase's arm tears filled her eyes she, felt that it was her fault that he got hurt, "I'm sorry Chase!" she frowned about to cry she rubbed her eyes trying to not let the tears roll down "are you angry with me?" Sunny said struggling to keep her tears from escaping her eyes but, a few escaped anyways Sunny started to shake she ran and stood beside Olive in case Chase was mad at her

But there where only three people at MA that she didn't want to for sure upset and that was Skylar, Chase and Mikey
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Chase smiled at the toddler. "No, I'm fine." He said. "I'm not angry. It was an accident. It could've happened to anyone." He added, gently. He tried to soothe the small child. He looked at Olive and nodded. "I think Ill be okay." He mumbled. He chuckled at the people around him.

"These things ALWAYS happen to me. My life hates me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laboratories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to: