Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Laboratories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 am

A dim, chilly room filled with strange and dangerous animals as well as chemicals.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am

Raven slowly walked into the laboratory she looked around curiously, she sat on the floor crossing her legs like a child being alone
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am

"What are you doing?" Hikami asked curiously as he entered the room, he walked around the perimeter of the room, staring into the crates, cages and beakers. "I wonder why no one has taken an interest in these chemicals." He said, stopping at a particular beaker filled with a blue liquid.

"This is highly toxic," he said, his voice barely audible. He picked it up, his eyes taking on a strange light in the dim light. "One sip of this and you would expire in precisely five minutes." He positioned the beaker at his mouth, turning to face the black haired girl.

"Dare me to?" His eyes were wide, totally insane, cut away from the real world.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am

Raven spun her head around "NO DON'T HIKAMI!" Raven said grabbing the liquid from his hands as she threw it against the wall she spun around "WHY WOULD YOU KILL YOURSELF?" Raven said worried as she fell to the floor
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:48 am

Hikami jumped at her quick reaction, his eyes wide, sanity beginning to disappear under a blanket of thick darkness. He began to shake.

"S-Sorry! I don't kn-know what momentarily possessed me." Hikami said, hiding his pale face in his trembling hands. He jumped onto the table. Curling his knees to his chest. He began to cry, hysterical, contorting sobs.

"Why won't someone end this torturous existence for me." He was being angsty, but right now, he was really hurting. He didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am

Raven stood up she gave Hikami a soft hug "hush!" Raven whispered "I know just how you feel!" Raven said whispering softly into Hikami's ear
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am

"Take. Your. Hands. Off. Of. Me." Hikami whispered, his voice came out low and malicious, his face never rising from his hands. He began to tremble violently, a low snarl ripping through his chest. Inside he was screaming, rattling a cage of iron insanity, trying to bend it. He wanted out, he didn't want to hurt his poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

Raven stepped back as fast as she could her eyes widen wondering what was wrong, Raven saw Hikami shaking she began to worry about him she stood metres away from him, wondering what to do
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am

"Please, go get a warden, my sanity is waning." He said quietly, a choking, shriek of laughter emitting from his throat. He lifted his head slowly, dragging his fingernails along his face, leaving pink lines from his cheek bones to his throat.

He picked up a random beaker and smashed it against the wall, a rainstorm of glass falling upon the two of them, slicing the boy at random angles. He laughed insanely again, running around to the cages and unlocking them. The growls and barks coming from them not a promising sign.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

Raven didn't want to leave him but she didn't want to dissapoint him Raven sttod there worried she didn't know what to do, Raven watched Hikami with interest,

She slowly backed away from him heading to the door, when she reached the door she quickly ran outside into the hallway, "ANYBODY I NEED HELP!" Raven yelled she glanced back into the classroon watching Hikami run around,

She looked down the hallway again "ANYONE I NEED HELP! SOMEBODY!" Raven screamed she didn't see and signs of help sh didn't want to leave Hikami not knowing what he might do if know one is there to supervise him
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am

Hikami screamed. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" He yelled throwing himself into a corner and covering his ears. He let out another feral scream, smacking himself over the head and shattering the beaker. His white hair began to turn a dark red, his pupils dilated. He jumped into another corner screaming insanely.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME!" He clawed at his throat, making horrible, guttural chocking sounds. He vomited, and then jumped to the next corner, drool dripping down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:27 am

Raven looked at Hikami her eyes filled with tears she wanted to grab him and comfort him and try to calm him down, but she didn't know what his reaction would be she knew he didn't like being touched, she wanted to respect him

P0lus he has gone insane she didn't know what do to tears rolled down her face "SOME ONE PLEASE HHEELLPP!!!!" Raven yelled with tears rolling down her face
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:35 am

Hikami screeched, ripping his sweatshirt off and clawing his way up his arms. He ran to Raven and grabbed her shoulder, coughing up a mouthful of blood and letting it drip down his chin.

"Kill. Me." He enunciated each word carefully. He shook her and then let go, laughing insanely to the heavens...and this time, there was no warden to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 am

Raven smelled the blood she felt her thirst in her throat her, throat was burning she wanted to drink his blood she ignored it there was no time for her!

She was shocked her tears rolled down her face she wasn't going to kill Hikami she could never forgive herself if she did, she ran to him she needed top end this, she grabbed his arm

"HIKAMI! LISTEN TO ME YOU NEED TO FIGHT THIS!" Raven said trying not to cry "Hikami you need to fight this!" Raven said trying to control herself from her thirst
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 am

Hikami wrenched his arm away, and then went perfectly still. "I-I apologize." He said shakily, blood dripping off of his body in almost ever direction, his body was slashed from glass, blood dripped from his chin.

"I will go now." He whispered, making his way to the door silently.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:55 am

Raven ran and grabbed his wrist tugging it back but she let go of it quickly remembering that Hikami didn't like people touching him "please don't go it's okay!" Raven said softly trying to ignore the smell of his blood
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Alice skipped into the laboratoires, looking around curiously at everything Alice looked at the cages and all the animals, she looked into all the test tubes looking at the chemicals
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 pm

MoonLily entered the laboratories looking around she had Mikey following behind her "here you go Mikey!" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Olive flicked on the light switch as they entered, and walked over to the fume hood. She opened up the glass door and found a spot for the chemical set among several other beakers of oddly colored liquid.

"If you put them in here, people will know not to touch them," she explained. "And the hood will capture all the bad fumes."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Mikey smiled and entered the room, not even realizing his shoelaces were untied, he almost stepped on them twice, and he still had a whole half of a room to walk across before he reached Olive. He seemed not to notice, smiling up at her.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 pm

MoonLily noticed Mikey's shoe untied "Mikey hold on a second!" she said in a concerned tone
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 pm

"Huh?" He stopped, and turned to her, his eyes wide. THe chemicals tottered hap hazardously on their tray. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Olive let out a nervous breath as she spied the shoelace. She walked forward and gently lifted the teetering tray out of his hands as it looked like he would lose his balance.

"Your shoe's untied," she said, nodding down at his shoe. She smiled softly. "Even super-careful people still get untied shoes."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm

MoonLily ran and stopped infront of Mikey, she bent down and took the two laces "over and under and over again" MoonLily mumbled to herself as she tied his shoe, she finished and looked up at him and stood up slowly and gracefully

She cupped his chin "there you go!" MoonLily said as she let go of his chin
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh," Mikey said, looking down at the other girl. "I wouldn't have tripped." He said haughtily. "I don't know how to tie my shoes." He admitted awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Laboratories Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratories   The Laboratories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laboratories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Second Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com