Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Pastry Factory - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

A cafe serving a huge variety of scrumptious pastries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Miles
New
Miles

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Miles laughed as he was dragged along, also trying his best to spill the tea or milk. He set the silver tray down on the table and took the seat across from MoonLily. He took his tea cup and added a teaspoon of honey. He stirred it, silently, and took a sip from the small cup.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:22 pm

MoonLily ate her cookie as if she was three she smiled she looked to Miles "so what are you here for?" she asked him her cat ears perking up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Miles lowered his cup and glanced at MoonLily from out of the corner of his eye,"Well," he said, cautiously,"I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, or more commonly known as OCD, as well as being a huge germaphobe."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 pm

MoonLily tilted her head "oh!" she looked down to her hands to make sure that they were clean, for Miles she made a puzzled face "so you don't um...you don't like people touching you or going near you?" she asked as she brought out hand wipes and cleaned her hands trying to not make Miles notice
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 pm

Miles laughed, he said,"Oh! It's okay if people come near me, I just ask that they bathe at least once a day," he said, with a smile on his face. He folded his hands and placed them in his lap.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 am

MoonLily smirked "well I was brought up in a wealthy family and I sometimes bathe twice a day!, so I guess it's all good" she giggled while she took a sip of her tea
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 am

Miles tucked his chin in casually, just to catch a whiff of the tea's aroma, he smiled and inquired,"Please do tell more about your family." He stirred his tea with a silver spoon he had prepared beforehand.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm

MoonLily nodded softly "well before all of the problems happened, my life was pretty normal I have to admit I was really wealthy and my parents loved me it was until that year, when my mother died and then my cat and my father suddenly hated me and all this happening in one year caused me to loose my mind, and I just lost my sanity and no one wanted me my dad just wanted to get rid of me!" MoonLily's eyes became watery "My father told me as I was going out the door to go to MA he said 'I never want to see your ugly face again! once your cured I still don't want you here!' and I was so alone for along time! my father abused me he would lock me in a room for hours! sometimes days! with no food or water" MoonLily had a few tears roll down her face

"I'm just glad I have someone to tell this to!" MoonLily smiled at Miles then she looked down at her wrists she put them both onto the table facing up, showing all these scarrs and cuts done by a blade "I cut myself cause I've had all this bottled up for so long" MoonLily had a few more tears escape she stared at her wrists and on her right wrist has the name 'Lauren' cut right into her wrist she put her head down, she brought her wrists into her lap
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Miles handed her a handkerchief to wipe away her tears, he glanced at her scarred wrists with a feeling of pity and disbelief. He was shocked, he could honestly say he hadn't seen that coming, but he thought it best not to mention it at the moment. "At least you're happy now," he said, rather lamely. He took another sip from his teacup. The air felt heavy and he couldn't help but wriggle he did his best to change the subject so he took out his class schedule and asked who MoonLily had as homeroom.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:01 pm

MoonLily smiled at Miles and softly took the hankerchief, and rubbed away her tears, "thank you Miles your very sweet" she said graceully she took a sip of her tea and looked up at Miles "Oh I have Warden Rinami" she smiled "how about you? and what class do you have for second period? have art!" she tilted her head like a kitten and smiled
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 am

Miles smiled at the compliment,"Hmm, I have Warden Kirai and I also have art for second period!" he said, cheerfully. He hoped the teachers here were nice.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:53 am

MoonLily smiled "YAY!" she through her hands in the air "we have art together! oh! and te teachers here are nice if you pat attention and attend class on a regular basis" MoonLily said while she finished of the last bit of her tea

"So what do want to do when where done here?" she asked tilting her head again looking childish
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Miles stared down at his teacup, it had been drained with a few tea leaves at the bottom. "I don't know, but just sitting here and chatting has been nice." he said, thinking of what she said,"Are the teachers clean?"
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:46 pm

MoonLily giggled "yes there clean from the looks of it! I don't really know I don't usually attend class!" she smiled to Miles then brought her silver hair to her face and made a soft and calm smile "I'm having fun!" she said very maturely she was acting more like a sixteen year old now, but her size was what usually fooled people to think she was younger
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Miles smiled,"Oh that's a relief!" he said and laughed softly. It was then that he realized exactly how old MoonLily was.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 am

MoonLily uncrossed her legs putting her legs down but her feet just barely touched the ground, she put her arms up and stretched her cat ears perking up too, she then put her arms down moments later and looked to Miles "so Miles what are you going to do once you get out of MA?" she asked seriously
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Miles frowned, he wasn't sure how to exactly respond to the question. "Well, when I get out I'm told that I'll inherit my family's company. So I guess that's what I'll do when that time comes around." He lowered his eyes and scratched his pant leg. "What are you going to do when you leave this institute?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:04 am

"Inherit?" she was shocked nut then shock that face away "Oh ya well your family does own a, big business it would make sense for you to take over it!" she agreed with herself,

MoonLily shrugged "Oh well I dunno what I'm going to when I get our of her!
I have know where to go! I guess I'll just live at a comunity home for awhile and work and then, when I'm able to I'll move in a small apartment!" she made a small puzzled smile "I hear the people at comunity homes are very nice" MoonLily said keeping her puzzled smile on
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Miles laughed,"It's not what you think, it's not like I'm going to commit patricide just so I can 'inherit' a large toy company." he said with another laugh. "It's a tradition in my family to pass down everything to oldest son, which is Mac, my brother. Except, he's the black sheep, sort of like a disgrace. Incredibly dirty, always covered in germs, I hope he gets abducted-" Miles stopped himself from explaining what he was thinking, he forced a smile. "Since, um, Mac is like that I am next in line to inherit my father's belongings." He was awfully quiet afterwards, his head full of bad thoughts about his brother.

"Yes, I hear that community homes are quite nice, but I've never actually been inside one." he said,"But its good to hear that you have plans for the future."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 pm

MoonLily frowned "I might go and see my father when I get out of here, maybe try to make things right!" she became nervous she knew that her father would probably just beat her and abuse her she zoned out for a moment having horrible flash backs of her father blaming her for her mothers death and beating her she looked at the corner of her eye to the left to she a cup with knives and forks, she reached over and took one of the knives the flash backs caused her to loose her sanity her eyes watered she brought the knife to her wrist and, she started to cut her wrists up she kept her wrists under the table trying to not draw, attention she had atleast a percent of sanity
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Miles noticed the water that had begun to form in MoonLily's eyes and earlier, he had also noticed the girl grab the kitchen utensil. "Oh deary," he said and pulled latex gloves over his hands before pulling the knife away from MoonLily, he took a napkin and dried up the blood, all this done under the table. He patted her knee and said,"Right may not always be the best answer. I advise of you to not visit your father since he proves to be traumatizing, he may even be the source of your insanity." He wiped the blood from the knife and laid it on the table. "Please don't spill your own blood again, it's too valuable, and where would we all be if every nice person in the world decided to hack at their wrist?" he replied, calmly and his face blank of any expression.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:19 pm

MoonLily stayed frozen she slowly raised her head her sanity returning to her tear escaped her eyes, she let our a blasting of tears she put her head on the table, "I can't do this anymore! I hate myself I hate my father I hate my life! I want it to end so many people hate me what did I do wrong!" she bawled the things Miles said ran through her mind she felt alittle better

Her face on the table her hair all around her she bawled dramaticly
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:14 pm

"There, there," Miles said, patting her shoulder from across the table. He raised her head, and gave her one of his handkerchiefs. "You didn't do anything wrong." he said, confidently,"You know what they say, if you feel like you've hit rock bottom then there's no other direction to go, but up! Things will start to pick up, I'm sure of it." Miles said, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 am

MoonLily did a small grin and took the hankerchief softly and sat up nicely and patted her tears away slowly "thank you" she did a cheerful smile to Miles "I'm very sorry for my actions they where, totally out of line and I'm sorry for having to put you through that crap" she sighed to herself playing with the hankerchief in her hands
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 am

Miles turned his head and waved her apology away,"You don't have to apologize, it's completely understandable." He nodded his head and laughed softly,"My, how strange it must have been for any onlookers. Life is fucked up wouldn't you agree?" Miles said with a smile, a faraway gaze on his face, but his mind still remained present. ((Sorry, haha, Miles gained a random dirty habit. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com