Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Pastry Factory - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

A cafe serving a huge variety of scrumptious pastries.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

MoonLily smiled "Yes I do agree it's really screwed! the world has become a sick and dangerous place!" she looked down to her hands

((Lmao it's okay! it made me giggle! ^_^ we all have those moments some more than others..........me......Nah I'm joking!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

((Hehe. XD))

Miles nodded slightly, his eyes flew down to MoonLily's hands,"Are you feeling okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:34 pm

MoonLily looked up at Miles "no I'm getting ths cold and alone feeling!" her hands where shaking like theres no tomorrow "I don't know why I'm scared weird things have been happening to me!" she sighed "why do I even exsist?" MoonLily was depressed
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Miles glanced around, he lowered his voice as he said,"The God-honest truth is you don't exist. Neither do I, nor the other people in this building. However since you do think you exist, than in your reality you do. The reason for your existence is obscure because there is no reason." he nodded his head quickly and gave a small smile,"As for the reason why you have those feelings, I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 pm

MoonLily tilted her head and looked at Miles "that's is a very good and smart way to put it!" she thought over what Miles said and nodded "your very intelligent! and helpful!" she smiled and looked down and she played with her hands "Hey this may sound cheesey and weird but when I'm with you I feel alot better and more down to earth and more sane then ever!" her cheeks went red she was worried for Miles respond
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:33 pm

Miles laughed,"Oh, don't call me that! I'm not too sure what it means either! I'm sure my parents once told me that," he said laughing harder. He averted his eyes as his cheeks flushed,"Oh, well, you know.. Toy makers bring joy to many little kids and those who are really still kids in their hearts." Miles said, uncertain of where he was going. His head throbbed as more evil thoughts occurred to him.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:03 am

MoonLily felt very embarressed at what she sad she was shocked at what she said, she frowned "I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfterble with what I said forgive me!" she looked the opposite way she was never really much of a social butterfly "I won't say anything stupid like that again" MoonLily looked down "I think I should go!" she stood up and was about to walk off miserably
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

"Oh, wait!" Miles said, extending his hand out to pull her back in. "I think I'm the one who really made things awkward," he replied, smiling. "You shouldn't worry too much, I'm the awkward one."
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

MoonLily turned to face the table she was looking down to her feet she slowly raised her head "your the awkward one? how so?"
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Miles looked down at his lap and fiddled his thumbs,"Well," he said, searching for words," I guess I sort of made a fool of myself with the whole toymaker joke and whatnot." he mumbled, barely audible. His cheeks were bright pink and his head throbbed painfully. He found it extremely difficult to express his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm

MoonLily sat down again across from Miles she stared at him she realized something was bothering and that he was trying to day something to her, she folded her hands and placed then neatly into her lap "Miles whats wrong?" she said noticing his bright pink cheeks she tilted her head as she often did waiting for his answer
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 pm

"Who knows?" Miles asked,"Because I certainly don't." he looked back up and gave MoonLily a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:07 pm

MoonLily paused and gave Miles a puzzled look "oh!....um okay" she didn't know what to say she was certain that there was something was bothering him, she continued to look puzzled
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 am

Mikey bounded in, hearing MoonLilly's voice. He grinned at her, and sat in her lap, wrapping his arms around her neck, and kissing her chin. He had missed her, but, when push came to shove, he had other things he needed to do, like poke innocent bugs with pointy objects and laugh at their pain and suffering. He looked over at Miles, eyebrows raised. "Who are you?" The toddler asked.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Moonlily looked down at Mikey and messed his hair up and kissed him on the forehead "Hey Mikey" she noticed his gaze was on Miles "Mikey this is my friend Miles!" she smiled again introducing Miles to Mikey
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 am

Miles was surprised at the sudden appearance of the small boy,"Oh! Hello, I'm Miles Shimeji, what's your name," he asked with a soft smile, uncertain if the boy was contaminated with germs.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:49 pm

"I'm Mikey Amu, son of Chase Amu. He's a boy here." The blonde boy said, blinking his red eyes slowly. "And his fiancée, Skylar. She's his angel." He said, a smile on his face, he crawled across the table, and shook his hand before retreating to MoonLilly's lap. He wasn't sure if he likes this Miles dude.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

MoonLily giggled and she patted Mikey softly on the head, she leaned his head on her chest and rocked back and forth softly, she looked up at Miles and made a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Miles stared at the hand Mikey shook,"Oh, yes, it's very nice to meet you too," he said softly, still staring at his hand. "Pardon me, I-um-must retire to the-um-gentlemen's room." he said standing and trying hard not to hyperventilate. He didn't look back as he walked swiftly to the restrooms, where he washed his hand consistently until it turned a slight red colour. He let out the air he held in and patted sweat from his face with a napkin.

He returned to the group, slightly embarrassed that he had to leave. He turned to Mikey,"Chase Amu was your father's name correct? I don't believe I've met him yet, but since you speak of him so highly I'm sure he's a pleasant man." Miles said, his voice quavering from the incident. His body shook as he tried to give Mikey a smile. His breathing grew heavy and his hands twitched.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm

"MICHAEL!" Chase yelled, bursting through the door of the pastry factory. His eyes were narrowed and quickly found the blonde boy, he tromped across the room and picked him up. Gentle, despite his obvious anger. "Where the hell have you been? You can't just take off!" He gritted his teeth, and then, suddenly noticed the two people with him. Awkward.

"Oh, hey," he said, cracking his usual, lazy smile. He sat down beside MoonLilly, holding Mikey close to him. He grinned at Miles. "Hey, I'm Chase."
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Miles jumped when the loud boy had entered,"Oh my! Are you Mikey's father?" Miles asked, regaining his cool. All the sudden appearances of the other students made him nervous. His main concern was if they were clean, they surely looked like a peachy bunch, but how often did they bathe regularly? Miles shook his thoughts and gave a smile at the teen, thinking,"He is awfully young to be a father, I wonder if this is a trick they pull on all the new arrivals like in that one movie."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 pm

"I am. I know I'm pretty young. I was a rebellious young boy." Chase said, a smile pulling up one corner of his mouth. He kissed the top of Mikey's head. "Who are you?" He asked, blinking his ruby eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Skylar walked into the pastry factory and pointed a random chocolate strawberry. "Could you give me that one and the two right next to it?" she asked politely. Bother her arms were wrapped with white gauze, which matched her mostly white outfit. She hadn't noticed the group of teens sitting at the table until she turned around with her small bag of treats"hey Chase, Miles, Mikey ,Moonlily" she said giving a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:44 am

Yuki enters the pastry factory. "Hmmm... I wonder what I should try~ OH MAYBE THAT STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!...hmm... cheesecake... :O oh no so many cookies!" Yuki looks stunned. Yuki sits down at a table, putting her head down thinking of what to eat.
*thinks: too much delicious pastries!!! Can't decide!* sob sob sob
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:31 pm

*walks into the pastry factory* "... i dont know what to choose" Yuki looked at the different categories of pastries.... "hmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pastry Factory   The Pastry Factory - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pastry Factory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Shopping Center-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com