Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

"I suggest stealing a gun as I did", Celestine said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:56 pm

"I don't really need to," Chase said. "I can defend her with my bare hands." Chase said, popping a minty bubble.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Skylar frowned "hey Hikami is a nice boy, even sweet" she said looking between the two boys. She had truely zoned out until she realized who they were talking about.

"Besides I have seen him, when we first met, it was intresting" she said with a smile. "I thought he was going to kill the girl" she said.

"And we could feed you an apple or a kiwi" she said patting his back.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

"I've only heard about him from that waitress. Apparently, he's standoffish and snaps without notice." Chase murmured, fidgeting with his phone, restlessly.

"He was probably trying to." Chase added, popping a bubble of gum. "She's lucky to have her life, still." He said, completely sincere. The look he gave her clearly read, So are you...

"I can't eat, I won't. My mother killed herself because she was disappointed with me. I have to get skinnier, I have to prove to her that I can do it." He said, his jaw clenched determinedly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Skylar shook her head from side to side "he can't help it, ok" she said growing slightly upset. "He was the first person to talk to me" she added.

Skylar caught the look and sighed "if god wanted me dead I would be dead, so I will walk the line until I fall off" she added. "Plus I'm sure I could win aginst you in a fight" she said playfully.

"You can't keep this up, you'll die before I turn 16" she said shaking her head worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:07 pm

"I'm sorry," Chase apologized. "I'm just jealous of him, I guess. He's never alone, he always has to have a warden with him, someone to talk to, and yet he abuses that, instead of spilling everything to Kirai, he continues to bottle it up." Chase said, his true anger showing through his eyes.

"I won't die, I eat a bowl of soup every Saturday." Chase said, squeezing Skylar's hand. "I'll be fine." He smiled reassuringly, popping his gum.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:25 pm

"Well, unfortunatly I'm stuck here until Parliment and the Prime Minister decide it's alright that I come back to England", Celestine said, thinking of how long he'll be here. "I would suggest living while you can".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:38 pm

"I am living, and I'm doing a good job at it." He almost shouted, his eyes flashed angrily at his friend. "So just shut up." He covered his ears, not wanting to listen to them, anymore and singing loudly and out of tune.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Celestine grabbed Chase's hands and removed them from his ears, "Listen to me Chase, I'm not saying you're not doing a good job at living, we all have our problems. You shouldn't keep putting up this barrier though, we're your friends, we want to help".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Chase wrenched his wrists away from Celestine's with an angry cry. He glared up at the older boy. "I never asked for help! And there's no freaking barrier!" He shouted, his eyes ablaze with angry fire, he turned his head away, closing his eyes, pretending to be going to sleep.

However, most do know insomniacs don't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 pm

"Look here mate, I'm just trying to be your friend, if you don't want that then fine", Celestine screamed as he stormed out of the medical wing, his heels clacking on the flooring and echoing back to the medical wing.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Skylar raised an eyebrow, she didn't tell him everything that's happened in her own life. "Maybe the things he has to say are worse than his actions now?" She pointed out thinking about her own life.

"And your body needs more than soup to servie your small than me...so what am I too fat for you?" She asked growing angry. he just didn't get it
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Chase burst into tears at Skylar's angry words, and Celestine's hasty exit. At that moment, he looked like the little boy who had hidden in closets to escape the abuse of his mother. He wiped at his eyes with the heels of his hands.

"I n-never s-s-said you were fat. I th-think you're per-perfect," he sobbed. "And I d-don't want Celestine to be mad at me." He sniffled, hiding his eyes in his hands.

"Why is everyone mad at me? I w-want m-my-" He stopped, but began crying harder, because in truth, there was no one he wanted. No one that wasn't mad at him, anyway. He looked at Skylar desperately, a childish panic flickering in his eyes, before hiding his face again.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:04 am

Skylars face softened "Chase I'm not mad at you, I just want what's best for you...for us" she said not sure what to do. She didn't know how to comfort a crying boy, was it the same as her mom. Hugging him she sighed "I could never stay mad at you, upset yes" she said.

"I'm sorry for making you cry" she said softly holding the crying boy.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 am

"It's okay," Chase whispered, sniveling pathetically. He jumped up, tottering on his feet slightly. Than he began to run down the hall.

"I'll be back! I have to go apologize to Celestine."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

Skylar blinked but nodded "ok ill be in my room" she yelled to him.

(Ward A lol)
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 am

Skylar sighed as they waited for Celestine to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 am

Rinami twiddled her thumbs, not knowing what to do. "So,uh.." she said quietly, hoping that Skylar would strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:57 am

Skylar looked at her "how are you and Celestine?" She asked not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:18 pm

"Good," Rinami replied, tapping her foot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Skylar nodded and akwardly played with skirt. "That's good" she said.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Raven walked into ICU "so whats going you guys?" Raven asked
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Skylar looked up at her "Celestine OD and had to get his stomach pumped" she unfored the girl.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Raven gasped as she slowly and gracefully made her way beside Skylar "that sucks! but why would he take al l those pills? and what pills where they?" Raven asked Skylar
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:20 pm

"Sleeping pills" she replied paying her game with legs crossed sitting on the end of Celestines bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Manga - Comic strip | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com