Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

Celestine jumped up, he hadn't seen Chase come back. "Umm, Umm, I have no idea what I was talking about", Celestine tried to cover up what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 am

Kirai peered at the group of friends sitting together on the grass from behind a wide oak tree. "Love happens in the strangest of places.." Kirai said softly, she felt as if she had become the school's very own voyeur. She turned back around and leaned against the tree, pleasant memories of the past dancing through her head.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 am

Chase started to laugh, pointing to a tree. "You wouldn't believe how long I was sitting in there, I'm top, huh?" He teased, poking his tongue out at Celestine.

"Except for SOMEONE talks so freaking quietly." He said, tugging gently at the strand of hair wrapped around his finger. "You know, Skye, you should really speak up, spies can't hear you."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

Skylar turned to him and sucked in a breath. Closing her eyes she pressed her soft ips to his.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 am

For a moment, Chase sat there, completely unresponsive, unsure of what he should do. His eyes widened, and then closed, he kissed back, and then pulled away, his cheeks sprinkled with a light blush.

He looked away, "Apparently, I do know this guy." He said, attempting to lighten the awkward mood.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:18 am

Celestine giggled, "I hope nothing I said ruined our friendship, he's practically my best friend", he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:20 am

Chase smiled up at him. "Nah, nothing can ruin us, we're like a glacier stuck in the middle of the ocean. Well, as long as I remain top." He winked exaggeratedly at his friend, popping another bubble, his cheeks still stained pink from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am

"You heard me", Celestine smirked. He glanced at Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 am

Chase followed his gaze, also glancing at Skylar before returning his gaze to Celestine.

"Well, then, good. We won't ever have to worry about us." He said, laughing, taking his arm off Skylar and pulling out his cell phone, he sent a quick message, and then place his hands in his lap.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 am

Skylar nodded " you to can have gay sex all you want" she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 am

Celestine laughed, "Nah, I won't come between you two".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 am

Chase laughed, leaning back against the jungle gym, looking up at the sky, shivering, slightly in the night time air. He hated his screwed up body heat. He let his head loll over so he could look at Skylar, her black hair gleaming in the moonlight.

She's beautiful...

He glanced first at Celestine and then at Skye, a huge grin broke out across his face, he sighed happily.

"I finally feel like I belong somewhere." He said, "I promise I'll never forget this moment, right now." He murmured, promising himself more than the other two.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 am

Skylar turned towards him with a light smile "I won't either, even when I go back home, this will always be a great moment in my life" she said. "Are you cold?" She asked and timidly wrapped her arms around him trying to warm him.

Smiling at Celestine she laughed "I won't mind as long as you can't reproduce" she said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 am

"I'll never forget this moment either", Celestine said. He noticed Skylar said when she goes home. "So, your parents sent you here then", he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 am

"Home, right, that's definitely something I'm looking forward to...Celestine'll be in wherever Liverpool is, you'll be in Australia, and I'll be in the States. Sounds great." He murmured, talking quickly so his teeth wouldn't chatter.

"Indeed, I am, but I'll be fine." He said, circling an arm around her waist and pulling her closer, his body eagerly feeding off her body heat.

He smiled at the two of them, "Definitely. Let's have pretty babies, Celestine."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

"Liverpool is in England, and I'm afraid I won't be going home", Celestine said, "I was placed in this institution by the English government, they've forgoten about me long ago. I'll spend the rest of my days here".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 am

Skylar sighed "yes, my father sent me" she said with a sad expresion. Leaning her head into Chases chest she sighed "I wish we could all stay together" she said looking up at the sky.

"Your an ice block Mintie" she said with a smile. "You should invest in warmer clothes" she added.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 am

"My parent sent me." Chase murmured, staring up at the sky. He ran his fingers through Skylar's hair. His teeth chattered wildly, now, still, he refused to go inside, he was enjoying the moment far too much.

"We probably can all stay together, I come from a wealthy family, my dad can ship me to Australia whenever I leave and pay his bail out fees. Problem solved." He smiled a purplish-lipped smile. "And I have warmer clothes, I just chose not to wear them. "
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 am

Celestine chuckled, "You don't get it, we will always be together. Your parents sent you here so your illnesses could be cured, they can't be cured, no matter how good this institution claims to be, we'll be here forever, I'm sorry".
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:56 am

Chase momentarily looked surprised, and then he sighed contentedly. "It's okay," he murmured. "I like it here."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 am

"I'm sorry for being so negative, I'm sure your parents will withdrawl you both sometime, when the illnesses improve. You two can be together then, forever", Celestine looked at his friends, his best friends he's ever had.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am

Chase laughed, but for once there was no joke told, no humor to color his laugh. "My father doesn't want me, I can promise you that." He said, careful not to mention his mother. He was trembling obviously now, his-and Skylar's-body quivering in the night air.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 am

((I might be back in a bit, but if I'm not don't fret))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:04 am

Celestine took off his trench coat and wrapped Chase and Skylar in it, "Here, keep warm, also, you'll get out one day, believe me. Until then you're stuck with me, if that's not too much trouble".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am

Skylar stood "we should all go inside" she said with a small smile. "Your lips are turning purple" she added touching them. "And warmer clothes would help" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com