Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Play Ground - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

A place for toddlers and young children, and some of the...patients.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:13 am

Even though he was shivering, Chase protested. "I'm perfectly warm." He said, kissing her finger as it made contact with his lips. He turned to look at Celestine. "Trust me, I won't ever be out. But it's okay, I like you, and I like this place." He stood up, following Skylar despite his protests.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 am

"That may be a good idea". Celestine said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 am

Chase gave Celestine his coat back, considering they were going inside, anyway. He reached forward and grabbed Skylar's hand, linking their fingers loosely. He smiled down at her.

"Where are we going?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:24 am

Skylar smiled and shrugged. "The lounge?" She said and shivered.

"We should all live together, and have Aussie babies" Skylar said a hint of hope in her eyes. "Everyone will get what they want" she said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 am

Which Lounge", asked Celestine
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

Chase laughed. "Definitely, with those cute accents, red hair and lots of freckles, right?" He squeezed Skye's hand gently, a small smile playing at his lips. "And Celestine can be like, Grandpa, or something." He said a hint of laughter in his voice.

((Ugh, I'm going to bed, I'm about to collapse. Nighty nigh <3))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

"The B one" she said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:36 am

"Grandpa, is that because I'm older by a few years", asked Celestine jokingly.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am

((Ok night!))
Skylar nodded "of course, but I want one that looks likes me" she said with a smile. "No it will be uncle" she said swinging ther hands back and forth.

Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 am

"Oh, I see", Celestine said.

((Nighty Night))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 am

Skylar nodded with a smiled and laughed.

((Off to the wardB lounge))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Celestine and Rimani arrived at the playground, hands entwined in a loving way. "So, what should we do", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:07 pm

"Hmm, I don't know," Rinami said, gazing at the play ground and the forest.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

"Well, I could push you on the swings sweetie", Celestine said, pointing at the swingset.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:17 pm

"Ok," Rinami said, walking to the swings and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Celestine began pushing his Rinami on the swings, "So, tell me", he said pushing her gently, "When did you first realize you loved me".
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:22 pm

"Hmm, probably a little while after I met you," she said, trying to remember the exact moment as she slowy swung back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Celestine kept pushing her, a smile consuming his face. He was happy with this woman, someone he could relate to, someone who could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Mikey had been walking around MA grounds for awhile, being bored and miserable. All the other patients were older than him and had "stuff" to do. He sighed, looking up, surprised to find an old playground. He wandered onto it, kicking woodchips around aimlessly. He'd come here to be with his dad and get "help" but so far all he'd done was hung out with some girls who seemed uninterested in him.

He walked over to the swings, sitting down on one and using his feet to propel him gently back and forth. He'd do anything for someone to hang out with right now, he began to swing harder, closing his eyes and pretending he was a bird with all their little birdie friends.

Keeping his eyes closed, he jumped, the late afternoon sun glinting on his blonde hair, turning it fiery for a moment. When he landed, he opened his eyes, seeing a small boy, not much older than him, someone only he could see. He didn't know this, of course. He smiled shyly.

"Hi." He said, quietly. Stepping forward cautiously. "I'm Mikey." He said, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

MoonLily heard Mikey she came running "MIKEY! MIKEY!" she yelled while smiling as she held a colourful box in her hands! "Mikey!" she said lower as she got closer to him
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Mikey turned his head sharply, eyes widened, jaw slack. He smiled and waved. "Hi! What's in the box?" He asked, curiously. He bounced on the balls of his feet, excitedly. "I thought you had stuff to do?" He added, cautiously.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:23 pm

MoonLily smiled "aww I'm always free for a friend!" MoonLily giggled "Oh I brought you some cake I make! I thought you would like to have some with me!" MoonLily smiled while she sat down pulling out two plates she cut two pieces of her chocolate brownie cake she placed one in front of her and she handed one to Mikey with her warm smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

"Alright. Thank you." Mikey said as the girl handed him his cake. He took a small bite from it, gently, timidly. His smile widened. "It's so yummy!" He exclaimed. He grinned, and took another bite. "If you have stuff to do, you can go." He said, gently.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

MoonLily looked up at Mikey "oh I actually have nothing to really do! I'm new here to! so I don't really have many friend and all! but if, you want I could go?" MoonLily said a soft smile on her face
Back to top Go down
Mikey
New
Mikey

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm

"No, I want you to stay." He said, It's just all the big kids have stuff to do." He said, boredly. He flopped backwards and stared up at the sky that stretched before him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Ground   Play Ground - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Ground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com