Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grassy Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Grassy Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 am

First topic message reminder :

A wide open field.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 pm

He looked at her. "I feel...protective of you." He said softly, twirling one of her white pigtails around his own finger. He kept his eyes on her, a small smile dancing at the corners of his lips. "I won't let anyone close to me if they're a threat to you. Mu friend."
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Alice's cheeks went a pale pink, she looked at Hikami and smiled and brought his hand to her, face and brushed it against her cheek she was also felt pertective of Hikami to
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm

He smiled at her, and intertwined his fingers with hers. "You're my best friiend."
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm

Alice smiled at Hikami "your mine to!!" Alice said cheerfully! she was glad to have made her first friend ever! one who she can relate to!
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm

He rolled onto his side, using his arm as a pillow, the other slung over his waist. He looked at the side of her face and smiled. "Good." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Alice giggled and smiled she looked at the moon, she tilted her head childishly then she looked around her with curiousity

Alice looked at Hikami, she frowned he looked so sick "um Hikami...whens the last time you ate?" Alice said worried
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm

He flopped back onto his back, staring at the ceiling, his ribs, and hipbones protruding from where his pale skin was exposed. He sighed, running his hands through his bangs. He sighed, calculating.

"Like....two weeks ago." He murmured. "I'm not anorexic, I just forgot to eat. A lot." He said, turning his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Alice's jaw dropped "two weeks!!!!!" Alice stood up panicing and running around "OH MY GOSH! THAT'S REALLY BAD1 YOU CAN GET SICKS AND AND!" Alice ran around looking for food or something she could give to Hikami
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Hikami leaned himself up on his elbows, he tilted his head and smiled cutely. "It's fine, Alice." He murmured. "Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Alice froze and turned her head to Hikami and smiled, then stood up straight and sat down a few metres away from Hikami, "I'm sorry I kind of lost it there" Alice said smiling "hmm..but you should eat something!" Alice said looking at Hikami seriously
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Skylar looked around and sighed her sketch book was filled with pictures she decided to draw. They were of happy people, never seeming alone like her old ones were. A few of Chase poping his gum, two of Celestine and his pipe. then there was one of Kenzie with her crutches behind her and her current one of Yuki.

Taking a few colors she started color Yukis picture in, it would be hard to part with this.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

"Hey." Chase said, popping his strawberry shortcake gum as he entered the clearing, he looked around, before sitting next to her. "What are you doing?" He asked, leaning back on his elbows and staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:12 pm

"Ehh, nothing" Skylar said bulshing and putting the book under her legs. "When did you get here?" She asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:16 pm

"I just sort of crept up about-" he glanced at his watch. "-5 minutes and 58...59...6 minutes ago." He said smiling at her, and popping his uncharacteristically nonminty gum.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Skylar nodded " I should be use to your creeper skills by now" she stated looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:28 pm

"Oh! I gained weight!" He said, happily, eyes flashing. "I weigh 100 pounds, now!" He said, smiling. "But I refuse to gain more than that." He said seriously, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Skylar smiled "really? Now I'm only 11 pounds heavier than you !" She said hugging him. Looking up at the sky, she sighed it was a dark blue, like it usually was.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:47 pm

"See that cloud?" He pointed to one solitary cloud in the azure sky. "That's ours."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Skylar looked up at the cloud and smiled. "How's it our cloud?" She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

"Because it's perfect." He said, it was a perfect circle. "But it's got a slight imperfection." He pointed at the little chip in it.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Skylar smiled it was almost completly perfect. "Yeah it is our cloud" she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:17 pm

"So, your dad called my cell phone. He gave me the longest lecture ever." Chase said, looking at his fiance with wide eyes. "Then he called me a 'good boy' and hung up." He was slightly afraid of her dad, but didn't say it.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Skylar gave a small laugh "yeah that's my dad, he's not that scary once he warms up to you" she reasoned. "Besides my mom could of called and started crying over the phone" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:51 pm

"That would have been awful." He deduced, tilting his head and laughing. He hated it when people cried, it ruined his entire mood.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Skylar gave a smile and laughed, "I think we should go" she said quickly her mood switching quickly. There was a small pain starting in her stomach, but she wouldn't tell him that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grassy Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com