Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Grassy Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 am

A wide open field.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Walks on the wide open field, "this would be a very good place to draw and be alone" looks around... thinks, "I mean not many people come here as much..." she starts laying on the grass and pulls out a sketchbook. She looks at the sketches she drew... she find's a sketched picture of her mom... "mom...." tears falls down to her cheek... thinks, *i'm sorry bthat I killed you... it was all my fault... I'm so sorry...forgive me...*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Raven saw her friend Yuki tearing up she sits beside her 'what's wrong Yuki?" Raven asked
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 pm

emo Yuki gets embarressed "I'm f-f-fine" In the spotlight
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Raven looked at Yuki and read here emotions like a book "come on tell me I'll keep it a secret!" Raven smiled
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Yuki tried to change the subject... " no... its personal.... I dont want to tell anybody im sorry" gets up and walks to a different spot. thinks, *that was close* Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Raven made and angry face then it disppeared and ran over to Yuki and sat back beside her! "tell me!" Raven begged
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Erk?! "how... how did u do that?" Yuki sighs... "its the past.... please.... It really hurts if I tell somebody..." sighs again... "I'll just say that my mom probably died because of me" yuki gets up and walks to a different spot. sure.. thinks, *hopefully shes not following again*
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Raven sat there and sighed and flew in top speed and sat right beside Yuki "that's it? seriously?" Raven said laughing "I killed both of my parents by hand! on purpose plus! I also killed my foster parents and a shit load of other people! all on purpose! so what are you mmourning about?" Raven laughed evily
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Yuki tenses her arm... "well its serious to me ok?... I feel more huanted the ever... cuz I would feel something airy that is touching every night! To me... I dont think its funny..." Yuki grabs her stuff.... and walks back inside the academy.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 am

((I have to go soon! so I might suddenly logoff but I'll be on again soon ^_^ It's just I promised I would take my besite on a shopping spree as our first thing to do together for New Years, so I'll have to be getting up pretty early))

Alice walked out into the beautiful open field with Hikami, it was dark out it made her happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:13 am

((Uh nuz. That makes me sad. My twin's gonna kill me when he finds out I spilled milk on his bed))

Hikami wandered in, still holding her hand. He stared up at the sky, it was a beautiful dark night out. His pale skin seemed to glow, making him look beautiful and vampiric.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 am

((Lmao you spilled milk! lol silly you! aww I'm sure he'll forgive you!))

Alice looked at Hikami she realized with the moon light he looked attractive to her she blushed causing her face to go, red she twirled her hair and smiled at Hikami, she became alittle embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 am

Hikami turned his head, feeling his eyes on her. He smiled slightly. "What are you blushing about?" He asked, nudging her gently with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:20 am

Alice dropped her head "uh nothing!" Alice said shyly "I wa- um I was looking at the..um sky! yes the sky! so many stars out!" Alice said pointing up trying to change the subject

((Well I have to go emo but I should be on tomorrow night! so we can continue rolaplaying! lol cya! I had alot of fun!))
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:32 am

Hikami smirked at her, before turning his attention to the stars. They glinted off his silvery eyes, he smiled up at them. "Make a wish." He whispered as he followed the trail of a shooting star.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 am

Alice held Hikami's hand slightly tighter as she closed her eyes making her wish, after a few seconds went by, Alice loosened her grip and opened her eyes, she looked at Hikami smiling.

Alice then plopped herself on to the grassy ground pulling Hikami down with her, she chuckiled
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Hikami smiled as he pulled his knees to his chest, staring up at the sky. A small smile danced across his face, glimmering in his eyes. "What'd you wish for?" He asked quietly, his British accent becoming more pronounced in his quiet voice. He yawned and flopped backwards to better see the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm

Alice laid down beside him she looked at him widening her reddish eyes, "well....umm......to meet my parents" Alice's eyes lowered she doesn't even know if her parents are alive
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm

He turned to look at her, their faces inches apart. "I wish that then too," he murmured, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "I want people to see me as a human being, and to just accept me." He said quietly, turning his head back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Alice smiled at Hikami! she was so happy,"Thank you" Alice said cheerfully but she felt bad for him "But I accept you! and your just as human as anyone else! your just more interesting and unique!" Alice said serious and meaning every word
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm

"You're welcome." He said smiling. He looked at her when she told him he was human. "You may possibly be the first person to ever think that." He said, throwing one arm behind his head, and running his hands through his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Alice tilted her head "well I maybe the first person to, say it to you but I'm not so sure about that I mean your a very good person! probably nicer and more caring than most!" Alice said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

"Until I go crazy." He murmured, his accent becoming more pronounced in his despaired state. He ran his fingers through his white-blonde hair again, and sighed. The moonlight washing his skin into a shining pale silver. He hit his forehead with the heel of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Alice frowned "well it's not your fault, I find that unique about you!" Alice said smiling, she looked at Hikami she took his hand off his forhead and held it softly "don't worry I'm sure if you wait people will learn to, know that your a good person!" Alice said while twirling her hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grassy Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Within Town :: Park & Forest Area-
Jump to: