Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

About Your REAL! Self!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

About Your REAL! Self! Empty
PostSubject: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Okay so we know about your RP character now we want to know about you! That's right post about you! Answering these questions...

-Name (optional)
-Weight (optional)
-Eye Colour
-Hair Colour
-Country you live in (optinal)
-Your BackGrounds
-Personality
-What you look like (optional)
-What you look in for girl/boy
-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters
-Favorite Colours
-Stereo Type (optional)
-Favorite Movie(s)
-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s)
-Your current Obsession
-Adttional Notes (add things about you)

YOU CAN ADD A PICTURE OF YOU IF YOU LIKE!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 pm

This is me!! (Raven)

-Name: Emmy

-Height: 5'3

-Weight: 105 lbs

-Eye Colour: Emerald Green

-Hair Colour: Brown with some natural red

-Country you live in: Canada

-Your BackGrounds: Portuguese, Scotish, English

-Personality: Short Tempered, Hyper, Crazy, Bad Atitude, Deviate, Loyal, Cold Hearted (at times), Naughty, Funny, Fun, Silly, Sensative, violent

-What you look like: I'm short with brown medium length hair and side bangs I wear heavy dark make up I'm skinny I have an hour glassed shape body and thankfully I have really clear skin (thank god) I'm very pale (I can't tan I'll just burn!)

-What you look in for girl/boy: What I look for in a boy is in a way very sweet to me and romantic but can be dark and sinister! I like guys with shaggy hair and sidebangs and they have to be taller than me! They need to have a good sense of Humor and can be childish!

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters: DeathNote, FullMetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Tokyo Mew Mew, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket! I like L, Mello in DeathNote and Edward Elric in FullMetal Alchemist and Hikaru and Tamaki in OHSHC and Aido, Kaname, and Zero in Vampire Knight

-Favorite Colours: Black, Red, Hot Pink, Lime Green

-Stereo Type: Scene if anything!

-Favorite Movie(s): The Uninvited, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Dark Knight, Meet The Fockers, Harry Potter

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s): Metallica, Disturbed, FlyLeaf, SlipKnot, Kerli, Ke$ha, Britney Spears, Kanon Wakeshima, Adam Lambert, Rihanna!

-Your current Obsession: Vampire Knight (I LOVE VAMPIRES), DeathNOte, FullMetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Batman (I love Joker and Harley Quinn)

-Adttional Notes: I do Jazz dancing I'm want to become a Lolita Gothic Fashion Designer! I love to Bake and sew! I love to read/watch manga!

So ya thats me! About Your REAL! Self! 137557
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 pm

-Name: Michelle (but some a lot of people call me Shelly :3 but Raven calls me shellytron and stuff )

-Height: 5'3 or 5'4

-Weight: I wish I knew >_<

-Eye Colour: Dark Brown

-Hair Colour: naturally black (but dyed it reddishy color :3)

-Country you live in: Canada

-Your BackGrounds: Korean, and canadian.

-Personality: Quiet, sensitive, caring, kind, lazy, optimistic, serious, and weak.

-What you look like: I look like an average asian girl, I have medium lengthed reddish/blackish hair with bangs, my skin is isnt dark but isnt too light, I'm only short in school... >_<

-What you look in for girl/boy: Nice, smart, good personality, funny, and to be understanding.

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters: Ouran Host club (Honey sempai), WallFlower (Sunako), Naruto (Kakashi Hatake), Lovely Complex (Otani), Death Note (Near), Sailor Moon (Sailor Mercury& Sailor Moon), Lucky Star (Konata Chan), Shugo Chara (Amu Chan), Hana Yori Dango, etc.

-Favorite Colours: White, black, red, blue, purple, orange, and yellow.

-Stereo Type: Asian o.o

-Favorite Movie(s): Independance Day, Edward Scissorhands, Kungfu Panda, A walk to Remember, twilight (>_< It's an ok movie), Earth (hehe I know I'm a nerd >_<)

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s): Mika Nakashima, Yiruma, 2PM, 2AM, IU, Kanon Wakashima, Utada Hikaru, KARA, Beyonce, Leona Lewis, Rihianna. (I know a lot of more aisn musicians :3 hehe most are japanese and korean x3)

-Your current Obsession: Japanese music and korean music, reading manga, clothes, anime, korean BBQ, piano and guitar (learning guitar =_= teaching guitar by myself D:)

-Additional Notes: I like to draw and sketch, I'm a goody two shoes T_T, I like to cook and bake with my sisters :3, I like to sing for fun when no one is around, wanting to become a chef, animator, hairstylist, or anything related to electronics.... but not really sure hehe but I have a long way to go so I wont worry too much x3

OK! I will add a picture of me if somebody else add's a picture because I dont want to show my real identity alone :< (haha x3)
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Okay so we know about your RP character now we want to know about you! That's right post about you! Answering these questions...

-Name Sherlock

-Age 18

-Height 5'9"

-Weight 110

-Eye Colour Light Brown, almost Hazel

-Hair Colour Dark Brown

-Country you live in The United States of America

-Your Backgrounds Liverpuddlian and French

Last edited by Celestine on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

-Name: Courtney Nina Lindser

-Height: 5'5

-Weight: 100

-Eye Colour: Emerald Green

-Hair Colour: Bleach Blonde

-Country you live in: America

-Your BackGrounds: English, Scotish

-Personality: Loving, Caring, Kind, Sweet, Sensative, Pertective, Intelligent, Warm Hearted, Shy, Quiet, Fun, Silly, Humorous

-What you look like: I'm short and I have an hour glassed shaped body (Because I do modeling) I bleach blonde hair and green eyes, I'm very pale because I'm half Albino, People tell me I'm pretty so 'll go with that

-What you look in for girl/boy: Someone who's itelligent, romantic, caring, funny, unique, different, pertective, taller than me so I feel safe!

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters: Ouran Host club (Honey sempai, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki) DeathNote (L, Near) Sailor Moon (Sailor Mercury) Vampire Knight (Kaname)

-Favorite Colours: Grey, Blue, Pink, Black, White, Red

-Stereo Type: Preppy...I guess

-Favorite Movie(s): well I don't have a specific one! but Romantic Comedy's, Mystery, Criminal type

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s): Rihanna, Katy Perry, Usher

-Your current Obsession: My weight, and finding a boyfriend...

-Additional Notes: I'm a very good cook and baker! I love to write poetry and stories! I love to watch shows like Criminal Minds and CSI etc
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Name: Jessica (but I somehow acquiered the nickname Jelly Bean)
Height: 5'2
Weight:100
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Country You Live In: America
Your Backgrounds:Hungarian, Chzechoslovacian, I think Swedish
Personality:I have a good sense of humor, but am not really good at making decisions. I try to be nice and caring. I'm pretty smart; Im really good at English and History. Hmm, let's see...and I'm usually acting silly or humorous. And I love LOVE reading.
What you look like: Im average height, average weight, all that stuff. I don't own any skirts and I grew out of all my dresses (but I'm not a tomboy) so I usually wear jeans or shorts and t-shirts. Also, I wear black Juicy Couture glasses cause my vision sucks (I didn't know that brand was so popular until after I got them heheh)
What you look for in girl/boy: Nice, funny, smart, and I won't protest if they're cute either :3
Favorite anime's + faveorite characters: Death Note (The Wammy Boys), Ouran High School Host Club (Hikaru and Kaouru), Im at the begining of Code Geass (Lelouch)
Favorite colors: green, blue, white, black, red, yellow
Stereo Type: A little on the nerdy/geeky side
Favorite Movie(s): The Harry Potters', Forrest Gump, some other ones...
Favorite singer(s)/band(s): Owl City, P!ATD, The Ready Set,etc...
Additional Notes: I like to bake and drawing is fun for me too. I used to play the clarinet, but stopped last year.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:43 am

Did you put Swedish because of my current rambling about how I love Sweden? Hehehe silly old Rinami... XD

WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS?! <STALKERS UNITE!~>

-Name: Morgan, Morgychan, Grey Matter, Craig Owens(hehe), Frenchfri, Friday, Taylor Swift(that was for school), Matt, Cloudy Dae, and etc.

-Height: fun size

-Weight: Rinami and I weigh the same(I never knew that until now, hehe..)

-Eye Colour: brown

-Hair Colour: dark, dark, dark brown(peeps mistake it for black. Sigh XD)

-Country you live in: SWEDEN America!

-Your BackGrounds: ASIAN-EY

-Personality: Not to brag or anything, but I'm weird, spontaneous, immature, obsessive, funny, and yop. I don't try to, but I'm also sarcastic.

-What you look like: Yes? I wear like three pairs of skinny pants jeans all year long. I enjoy shopping at Hot Topic, Sidecca, and when I'm broke(which is most of the time) I just shop at like Macy's or something. I have black glasses from some sort of Asian eye place located near a market. Plus I hate accessorizing, and I probably look like I just woke up. Hehe, I'm not girly at all.

-What you look in for girl/boy: I'm gonna die alone! YAY?! XD

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters: Naruto(Tobi, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Gaara, Yondaime, etc), Death Note(MATT, plus L and the others), Kuoroshitsuji(Ciel, Sebby-chan, Grell, and the Undertaker), and so much more

-Favorite Colours: the rainbow

-Stereo Type: awesome, just kidding hehe.. Um nerdy? Old fashioned?

-Favorite Movie(s): Spirited Away, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Wolfman(that was a funny movie, probably because I kept talking through it hehe), and the Harry Potters

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s): L.M. C, Postal Service, NSN!, Chiodos, Hellogoodbye, Justice, Daft Punk, DeadMau5, Flying Lotus, No Saj Thing(pronounced No Such Thing), Vocaloids(currently listening to Hateful Wonderland), and yeah..

-Your current Obsession: Sweden, people named Matt, drawing, and the Sailor Moon Theme

-Adttional Notes: Well, what do you wanna know? (I actually hallucinated like twice before and everyone at my school thinks I'm on drugs-just ask the person who wrote "Don't do drugs" in Sharpie on my binder. Haha! I'm also obsessed with sweets, the font: courier new, my OCs, typewriters, tuxedos and top hats, Razzy-Mc-Tazz-Tazz; a vocaloid singer; doom, and bunnies because they're cute ^w^)
END~
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:30 am

-Name: Hilary

-Height: 5'6"

-Weight: 125 lbs.

-Eye Color: Blue

-Hair Color:
Blonde

-Country you live in: US

-Your Backgrounds:
Swiss, German, Irish, and Scottish heritage.

-Personality: Soft-spoken, introverted, kind, smart. I'm somewhat shy and awkward around people I don't know. Around those I'm more comfortable around, I've got a good (very nerdy) sense of humor. I suppose I'm sort of in the process of figuring myself out, as cheesy as it may sound. I really like helping people...but I'm definitely not going into the medical field. My MBTI is ISFP, which I find fairly accurate.

-What you look like: Younger than I actually am. According to friends, I look "smart". Might have something to do with the glasses. :) I have long blonde hair and blue eyes, and I'm very fair skinned.

-What you look in for girl/boy:
I guess...somebody I can trust. Somebody who likes me for myself, and can share my offbeat sense of humor. More of a partnership than a protector...ship.

-Favorite mangas and include your favorite characters:
Ouran HS Host Club (lol Tamaki), Kanata Kara (So many characters!), 7 Seeds (can't pick!), Death Note (L), xxxHolic (Yuuko, Watanuki), Reservoir Chronicle Tsubasa (All of them?). As for Jdrama, I like HanaKimi, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, and Mei-chan no Shitsuji.

-Favorite Colours:
Different shades of blue, though I especially like turquoise. I also like mint green, orange, and pink. And perhaps a little maroon.

-Stereo Type (optional): Average college student? I kind of blend in, I think, but that's completely fine with me.

-Favorite Movie(s): Oh, that's always changing. I will ALWAYS be a fan of the original Star Wars trilogy. Don't give me none of those prequels. I like movies that make you think and screw with your mind a little bit. But also sweet things with happy endings. And musicals!

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s): Regina Spektor, All Caps, The Beatles, Journey, Billy Joel, Pomplamoose, Renard and his various subgroups. And some more that would make the list longer. I like various classical music, and musical soundtracks. I will also admit that I'm a bit of a closet Lady Gaga fan.

-Your current Obsession: DEXTER. Oh. My. Goodness. Just watched 5 seasons of it over the break. Also love Fringe, Bones, House, Castle... Huge fan of Joss Whedon. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is probably my all-time favorite series. I also love Firefly/Serenity, Angel, and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Dollhouse was also pretty good. Obsessions put on hold until the next seasons come out include Breaking Bad, Warehouse 13, and Sherlock (Celestine: HELL YEAH).

-Adttional Notes (add things about you): I love cats. Seriously, I don't doubt for a moment that I will be one of those old ladies with all the cats someday. I've played the flute for seven years. I've got a fairly good hand at drawing, and seriously considered going into art for a while, although I ultimately decided against it. Art/writing is more of a hobby. I am currently studying nuclear engineering and Japanese at a university. And I need a friggin' job!
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:57 pm

-Name: Felicity Skye

-Age 13

-Height 4'8 (Shuddup)

-Weight 73.5

-Eye Colour Brown

-Hair Colour Originally Reddish I dyed it black

-Country you live in America

-Your BackGrounds German, Italian, Polish and Japanese

-Personality I'm rather childish. I'm very lazy, though, at times and love to eat, play video games, and eat some more. My favorite colors are yellow and white, and I love my friends. I've been lovingly dubbed "Big Brother" by my best friend.

-What you look like I'm Olive-toned with short hair. I look boyish to say the least. I'm short and skinny. My bangs usually fall into my eyes. I shop mostly at Hot Topic, Rue 21 and Zumiez. People often mistake me for a boy >_<

-What you look in for girl/boy I like boys who aren't too clingy. They have to be funny, cute, and possibly not jock-brained. I like them to be skinny, not muscular, and pretty. Like my brothers.

-Favorite Black Butler (Sebastian and Grell), Death Note (Mello, L, Near and Matsuda and Raye Penber), Ouran High School Host Club (Tamaki and the Hitachiins)

-Favorite Colours Yellow and white

-Stereo Type The insane otaku

-Favorite Movie(s) Brokeback Mountain, Another Gay Movie, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Pan's Labyrinth, Sweeney Todd, The Titanic and Edward Scissorhands

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s) Say Anything, Boys Like Girls, The Higher, Basshunter, Breathe Carolina, Blue October, Daughtry, Ryan Star, Lilly Allen, Breaking Benjamin, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, BrokenCYDE, Blood on the Dancefloor, Lady Gaga and that's it.

-Your current Obsession Art. I love drawing and doing art. I also enjoy playing violin. And I'm obsessed with Fruits Basket!

-Adttional Notes (add things about you) I play violin, have twin brothers, and love taking pictures. I plan to be a photographer when I grow up. ^_^

YOU CAN ADD A PICTURE OF YOU IF YOU LIKE!

Ima be cool and be the first one to add a picture

About Your REAL! Self! 2eusy9t
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:26 am

-Name Chase Skye

-Age 16

-Height 5'3

-Weight 112

-Eye Colour Brown

-Hair Colour Originally brown, now it's black

-Personality I'm quite the opposite of my quieter brother. I'm loud, outgoing, loud and crazy. I'm sometimes obnoxious, and I tend to sing. Loudly. I can be embarrassing, that much is true. But I'm also caring and determined. I'm a very emotional person and the littlest things set me off on a tangent.

-What you look like I'm olive-toned with medium length black hair that covers one eye. I'm skinny, not meaty, but really skinny. I like to think of myself as good-looking. I always look like I'm smiling, even when I'm angry. Like a dolphin.

-What you look in for girl/boy Mmm for both of them, I want someone funny, sweet and quiet. I like to talk, so preferably someone who won't interrupt me in the middle of my sentences. In boys, I want someone taller. In girls the same height or shorter. Preferably with a good sense of humor and a good smile. Oh, and green-eyed boys <3

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters Death Note (Light Yagami, he's the SHIT) Loveless (everyone in that anime is amazing) Graviation (Shuichi, Yuki and not Hiro), Fruits Basket (Ayame and Momiji)

-Favorite Colours Purple and green and orange. Preferably neon!

-Stereo Type I don't have one. I hate them.

-Favorite Movie(s) Saw, Death Note Live Action, One Missed Call, Megamind, Where The Wild Things Are, Valentine's Day, and Crybaby.

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s) Michael Jackson, Jeffree Star, Dot Dot Curve, NeverShoutNever and Alexandher

-Your current Obsession Hetalia Axis Powers! Dude, that anime amazing! Italy's so cute. ^_^

-Adttional Notes (add things about you) I'll give my cell number out, and I'm allergic to fleas. And bees, and sea food O_O

About Your REAL! Self! So5xsp
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

Name Jordan Skye (UWAHH CHASE IS FORCING ME TO DO THIS!!)

-Age 16

-Height 5'3

-Weight 112

-Eye Colour Brown

-Hair Colour Black (Brown, original)

-Personality I'm a bit quieter than Chase. I'm soft-spoken and skittish. I'm actually the gum chewer of my family. I'm timid, and speak with a slight lisp. I become obsessive easily, and am usually cowering behind my much more powerful brother.

-What you look like Just...go read Chase's description. It's Pathetic. The only difference is my bangs cover both of my eyes instead of just one.

-What you look in for girl/boy I want someone amusing and talkative, their height, looks, and gender don't matter. Be smart and funny, and it'll all work out. Oh, and if you can beat Chase in a battle of Wits, that'd be amazing.

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters I don't watch too much anime. I've seen Ouran and I liked Tamaki and Kyouya. And I saw Death Note, and I was rather fond of Ryuk. He made me chuckle.

-Favorite Colours Gray and white. I also like icy blue.

-Stereo Type I don't have one, I dislike them.

-Favorite Movie(s) Nothing scary, please. I like cartoon movies. I know, I sound like a child. My favorite movie is Peter Pan, I could watch it twenty-four-seven.

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s) Vanessa Carlton, Stephen Jerzack, Chase Coy and Jason Mraz.

-Your current Obsession I obsess over everything. Right now it's the psychological aspect of the insane murderer. I know, I'm a little creepy. >_<

-Adttional Notes (add things about you) I'm a twin! (obviously) and Ima post a picture. And I'm listening to Chase's scary music right now while he talks my ear off D:

About Your REAL! Self! 27wrczm
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:17 am

(oh yeah, and I just want to add that I can give out my Skype if you want. Just ask, kk? :D)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:16 am

Okay well I would add a pic but yeah.....internet safety I know I'm sad! but just for the record I'm not ugly or fat! people always tell me I'm pretty....Okay I just sounded full of myself...WHICH I'M NOT! but I might put a picture up as my profile pic for a little while so that way you guys can see me! but that way I'm able to take it off! Kk
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:34 pm

((Raven is actually really pretty ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Wow, you guys are ceerraaaazzzy.. Hehehe.. XD
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:55 pm

((Look who's talking! Hahaha! ^w^))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: What are your umm im I'ma mutt but forsure-, african, australian, italian and Asiaa, native american   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 am

Name: Na'Kea

Highet: 5'3

Weight: 118

Eye color: brown

Hair color: black

Contry you live in: the USA

Your personality: I'm smart(book smarts mostly), I'm funny, quiet, good sense of humor, (I'm not listing this my mates are)

What you look like: short, kinda toned muscles, straight across bangs, tawny skintone(whatever that means) nice smile (I'm just having my friends describe me cuz I suck at this)

What you look for in a guy/girl: hmmm boys or girls, taller than me, talkative like being the shy one, funny(of course), please use lotion and shower!,

Favorite Anime: Death Note-(Light,L,Mello), Ouran(Tamaki, and the twins)

Favorite colors: purple, blue, red and pink

Sterotype: ehh, I don't think I fit into one

Favorite movie(s): saws, sweeny todd, devil, takers, coach carter, spirt, freedom writers, inglorious bastards and (that movie with jamie fox who plays the crazy violin player).

Favorite singer(s)/band(s): hmm Kanye west, Kid Cudi. Hollywood undead, 3oh3. Forever the skicest kids, all time low. Nikki minja,new boyz. Outcast, the ready set. Paramore,sick puppies. 3 days grace, brokencyde. Tinnie tempah,yellow card, the medic droid(there's pleby more)

Your curent obsseison: ummm running and house and dexter....I'm obessive about health and phyco ppl *shrugs*

Additional Notes: umm ya if you realy want a picture ill just email it cuz I'm on my phone, I am the youngest family member and I'm pretty sure Fat a** broke my ribs
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm

-Name: Emilie

-Height: 5'2

-Weight: 105

-Eye Colour: A light Green with yellow around the pupil

-Hair Colour: A dark brown with sidebangs

-Country you live in: The country Shelly (Yuki) lives in!

-Your BackGrounds: Portuguese, English, Spanish, Scotish

-Personality: Funny, Silly, Shy, Creative, Good Sense of Humor, Hyper, Friendly, Bad Temper, Sensative

-What you look like: I'm very petite, and short I have brown hair that has lots of layers, and it's brown I also have sidebangs! I have an hourglassed shaped body (and no I am not lying....or showing off...so yea) I'm pale and I always have my nails either painted black, dark purple, or red!

-What you look in for girl/boy: Um one that's pertective of me, sweet, kind, caring, romantic, childish (at times), silly, quiet but can be loud, fun, funny, loyal, honest

-Favorite Anime's and include your favorite characters: Ouran High School Host Club (Tamaki, Hikaru) DeathNote (Ryuk, L, Mello, and I guess Near) Fruits Basket (Yuki , Akito, Hatsuharu) Full Metal Alchemist (Edward Elric, Lust) Vampire Knight (Kaname, Aido, Shiki)

-Favorite Colours: Black, Red, Hot Pink, Light Blue, Gray, White, Lime Green

-Stereo Type: uh..um well I dunno....I guess Scene if I had to choose! =S

-Favorite Movie: Edward Siccorhands, Alice in Wonderland (2010), Harry Potter 1-7, Meet The Fockers, Batman the Dark Knight, Bride Wars, Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Sweeny Todd, 27 Dresses, 13 going on 30, Room 1408, Tranformers, The Uninvited, Nightmare on Elm Street, Strangers.

-Favorite Singer(s)/band(s): Kerli, Rihanna, Ke$ha, Metallica, Disturbed, Hedley, Kanon Wakeshima, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Adam Lambert, No Doubt, Nicki Minaji

-Your current Obsession: My obsession is always changing!

-Adttional Notes: I love to draw anime! I'm the shortest in my family even though I'm the oldest, I'm a dancer like Jazz, Hip Hop etc! I want to take up being a model....but people say I'm to short to they say I have every quality to be one except I'm to damn short! but that's not stopping me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Your REAL! Self!   About Your REAL! Self! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Your REAL! Self!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com