Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter XVII-Violence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Chapter XVII-Violence Empty
PostSubject: Chapter XVII-Violence   Chapter XVII-Violence I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Chapter XVII-Violence Melac111

Violence

I admit, there will be some violence in the site, but let's keep it organized. So weapons that students are allowed to have would be small arms, knives/daggers, office tools, and kitchen appliances. If you want your weapon to be something, but you don't know if it'll be allowed, then please PM me, Kirai, telling me what you want your weapon to be. Then I'll approve it, if it's a rocket launcher, then I won't allow it, if it's like a pair of thin scissors, then I will.

Now, there's a specific way to fight here. You pull your first move and then wait, to see what the other person will do. For example:
Kirai pulled out a black stapler, fully loaded and ready to go.
Then the next person:
Person whimpered in fear took out a small dagger, and ran towards Kirai.

Kirai tried dodging the attack, but her sweater got caught and tore.

See that? It let's the other roleplayer decide whether they want to get hit or not. Now, if you're fighting someone and you think they're dodging way too many of your attacks. Then you should PM one of the Wardens immediately, and stop roleplaying. The Warden you PMed, will read your message and send out a warning to the other roleplayer saying that Godmodding is against the rules. Which it is.

So that's our simple fighting style, please follow it. Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

Chapter XVII-Violence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: The Ultimate Student Handbook-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com